Rate eye area, 14 year old

nah its the genetics… fuark my life man
🍇
Or just go to clubs find some drunk chick and hook her up, That's how I lost my virginity, Been doing this alot and it unironically works bhai

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
Hallo mein digga
IMG 1232

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
🍇
Or just go to clubs find some drunk chick and hook her up, That's how I lost my virginity, Been doing this alot and it unironically works bhai
Yeah thats chad only. Many georgians do this but doesnt work for me jfl

• JFL
I'm here to advice teenagers like you bhai
I'm actually a fbi agent.
I know everything about you, And I can tell that you're a young lost child. It's okay I know you didn't come here before the tiktok trend you're safe, But the tiktok trend is almost over and all your friends are forgetting the looksmaxxing ohio rizz memes and now are following some other trending memes.
It's okay, I was just like you.
To fit in spaces I used to follow trends but never fit in with friends. You can follow the tiktok trend without being here too btw, So it's alright. I hope you make alot of friends.
shocked season 9 GIF

• JFL
Almost every tiktok young boy uses this bhai, And It's okay. I was just like you. To fit in spaces I used to copy trends tiktok Ohio to make more friends but now

I'm happy. I'm happier, Even though most people talk tiktok language, I'm still happier alone. Become a lone wolf like me bhai and do lots of sex with the blackpill knowledge. I'm a mega Gaslight manipulator Sigma male bhai. I manipulate girls and get sex this is real me bhai

Almost every tiktok young boy uses this bhai, And It's okay. I was just like you. To fit in spaces I used to copy trends tiktok Ohio to make more friends but now

I'm happy. I'm happier, Even though most people talk tiktok language, I'm still happier alone. Become a lone wolf like me bhai and do lots of sex with the blackpill knowledge. I'm a mega Gaslight manipulator Sigma male bhai. I manipulate girls and get sex this is real me bhai
Blackpill is so ass, like dawg instead of crying that everything's over go and touch some grass and talk to some girls tf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and nigkook
Blackpill is so ass, like dawg instead of crying that everything's over go and touch some grass and talk to some girls tf
Everyone is outside bhai, No one is crying and complaining. It is the real truth bhai. Everyone talks to girls, The main thing what makes a person blackpilled is not isolation and autism but rather real life experiences.
Also jfl what has .org led to, Have to argue to greycels about blackpill jfl @Gengar :feelspepo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, edgemaxx and med
Everyone is outside bhai, No one is crying and complaining. It is the real truth bhai. Everyone talks to girls, The main thing what makes a person blackpilled is not isolation and autism but rather real life experiences.
Also jfl what has .org led to, Have to argue to greycels about blackpill jfl @Gengar :feelspepo:
Blackpill is still ass asf

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: edgemaxx and nigkook
@anthony111553 @ylrven @ElTruecel @Orc

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
@anthony111553 @ylrven @ElTruecel @Orc
Anyways bro, imma go and spend all my time killing kids in Fortnite as always, have a good day

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and edgemaxx
So, I have a positive canthal tilt and pretty much low set brows but I'm not quite sure about the eye shape, I think it's more of almond
i miss the 11 year olds posting rates here

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and edgemaxx
  • JFL
i was 6'1 at 14 as well im now 6'3 hopefully you grow more than i did
Fuck the kids tbh. Nigga is gonna go and tell a cancer patient to just chill and not have it

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and Deleted member 32973
Fuck the kids tbh. Nigga is gonna go and tell a cancer patient to just chill and not have it
Ayo, tf u said in ur first sentence?

• +1
ew cringe

Attachments

• ew.mp4
    796 KB
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
And? Ur 14. Power doesnt come from being a 6”1 twink nigga
I already beat up some 14 yo nigga same height as you for being a bitch irl, niggas think height matters more than experience and age

• +1
Reactions: med
I already beat up some 14 yo nigga same height as you for being a bitch irl, niggas think height matters more than experience and age
Dawg I've been going to judo as a kid and muay thai rn, stop yapping

• JFL
Dawg I've been going to judo as a kid and muay thai rn, stop yapping
ur 14. judo wont help you nigger. Ive been doing boxing my entire life shitskin

So, I have a positive canthal tilt and pretty much low set brows but I'm not quite sure about the eye shape, I think it's more of almond
whst is that corny retarded satanic symbolism troll faces and those grain filters as if they're gonna do you any better

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and med
whst is that corny retarded satanic symbolism troll faces and those grain filters as if they're gonna do you any better
I just liked em