Rate Eye area mog de poot and gandy

D

Deleted member 38235

Kraken
brown eyes won't mog blue eyes ever no matter their shape.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 46986 and 4 others
Image w856

Holy cope i never expect such low iq take from you jfl

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 41284
just compare the worst orbitals ever on a 66 year old man in an attempt to make a point.

average blue eyes look better than the absolute top percentiles of brown eyes.
Dumb take
IMG 20240218 172359

How can you say this eye area mog the one i posted you are coping

• +1
Reactions: greycel
ethnic cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
I agree with @Orc. Nothing can top the beauty of blue eyes

Also I have a feeling the guy in the op is a frauding curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 46986, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
depoot just looks weird

just compare the worst orbitals ever on a 66 year old man in an attempt to make a point.

average blue eyes look better than the absolute top percentiles of brown eyes.
Blue eyes are a literal genetic disadvantage.

People with blue eyes are more likely to get eye cancer, have no melanin in their eyes, can’t take harsh/bright lights (like the sun) as much.

Blue eyes are a literal genetic disadvantage.

People with blue eyes are more likely to get eye cancer, have no melanin in their eyes, can’t take harsh/bright lights (like the sun) as much.

the only parts of the world where the majority of the population has light eyes don't get much light so that's not really a disadvantage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
View attachment 2758856

the only parts of the world where the majority of the population has light eyes don't get much light so that's not really a disadvantage.
Still is a disadvantage. There’s no genetic disadvantage to having brown eyes.

People with brown eyes can still go to climates with less sunshine, and not get their eyes damaged.

But people with blue eyes can’t go on holiday in a sunny climate without getting eye damage.

Still is a disadvantage. There’s no genetic disadvantage to having brown eyes.
you are at a disadvantage in every country where the majority of the population has light eyes, because they're able to see better in lower light conditions, which is the majority of the year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
you are at a disadvantage in every country where the majority of the population has light eyes, because they're able to see better in lower light conditions, which is the majority of the year.
But these places are climates that literally looksmin you.

In these cold, damp climates your hair goes a bit more limp/flat (looses volume and texture).

In these overcast climates with lower light conditions, you aren’t able to tan, so you will not have that glow.

It explains why when I’m in the UK, I find like 10% of the girls attractive maybe (mostly ones with brown eyes), but when I’m in Spain, I find like 90% of the girls attractive.