Rate eye area pls?

Dude no he is a chadlite with bad pheno also he is a literal gucking model with top 1% bones
dude i know, i wasnt being serious.

i didnt analyze his face enough yesterday to not see hes chadlite but he clearly is. imo his pheno isnt that hurting as he looks brazilian, but his harmony could be better. top tier bones tho

• Woah
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
dude i know, i wasnt being serious.

i didnt analyze his face enough yesterday to not see hes chadlite but he clearly is. imo his pheno isnt that hurting as he looks brazilian, but his harmony could be better. top tier bones tho
Oh I can’t tell sarcasm on this website people say dumb shit all the time. But yeah his pheno is alright I guess harmony might be the thing holding him back.

Still insane genetics, If I were him I would find a light eyed woman and make chad children.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and buflek
Oh I can’t tell sarcasm on this website people say dumb shit all the time. But yeah his pheno is alright I guess harmony might be the thing holding him back.

Still insane genetics, If I were him I would find a light eyed woman and make chad children.
Wait till you guys see my ascension post. You've seen nothing yet.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and MakinMogReturns
Wait till you guys see my ascension post. You've seen nothing yet.
Yeah my ascension was crazy as well seems like most goodlooking people here looks average or rlly ugly starting out.

• Love it
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
Yeah my ascension was crazy as well seems like most goodlooking people here looks average or rlly ugly starting out.
I haven't started softmaxxing yet tho, this is literally my base. I've been too busy to apply all the things people have been recommending.

• Woah
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
looks good but your facial structure is holding you back

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and FunkyMcMunky24
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and MakinMogReturns
Ur right my recessed chin is a huge failo
nah bro u have nice features but the way your chin is fucked u. maybe its just a bad pic with bad lightning? you got any other pics?

nah bro u have nice features but the way your chin is fucked u. maybe its just a bad pic with bad lightning? you got any other pics?
Here's a good shot I think. Photog who shot this only did filters for the color grading.

Attachments

• GDH_7170.jpg
    GDH_7170.jpg
    955.7 KB · Views: 0
Here's a good shot I think. Photog who shot this only did filters for the color grading.
chin kinda messed up but i doubt normal people will notice or point it out. only place youll find degenerates that will point it out is here like me

chin kinda messed up but i doubt normal people will notice or point it out. only place youll find degenerates that will point it out is here like me
What would you say is messed up about my chin?

Amazing bones I wish could cut your cheek bones and glue them to my face, but why doesn’t your face look aggressive though? You have the jaw and eyes and everything but it just doesn’t look aggressive. I’m not talking shit by the way. Genuinely curious as to what makes someone’s face look aggressive or not

Man. Why do you make posts like this? These guys are overly perfectionist.
This was supposed to be about my eyes in all fairness, the chin bit caught my attention because I've never heard that one before. And yeah, grain of salt, but even the most obnoxious person might have a little bit of sense sometimes so why not? That being said, definitely no more until I'm ready to make an update post.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Amazing bones I wish could cut your cheek bones and glue them to my face, but why doesn’t your face look aggressive though? You have the jaw and eyes and everything but it just doesn’t look aggressive. I’m not talking shit by the way. Genuinely curious as to what makes someone’s face look aggressive or not
I have a very childish harmony, I get mistaken for a high schooler ALOT. Probably something to do with my skin and collagen. I can't pinpoint any specific feature that causes it so, that's all I got.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and tallnegga
I have a very childish harmony, I get mistaken for a high schooler ALOT. Probably something to do with my skin and collagen. I can't pinpoint any specific feature that causes it so, that's all I got.
Ryan Garcia is a common comparison I get IRL, but also Manolo from Scarface... So idk? LMAO

Looks really good, not breathtaking or too unique or anything but obviously attractive

chadpreet but you lack PFL and therefor also ipd because u need both in combo

who cares tho because thats not fixable. just fuck women and make ends meat

what surgeries have you had?
for me personally youre hovering along the lines of looking uncanny/natural

eye area is ok, not great, but not bad either. The main thing holding u back for blowing up is ur phenotype. You are simply too brown

I already said it you're obviously GL but the thing that stands out most on your face is your bone structure

eye area is average IMO

maybe its the exaggarated lightning but something about your harmony just feels off

Eye area is above average. Did you get zygo implants?

what surgeries have you had?
for me personally youre hovering along the lines of looking uncanny/natural
Never had a surgery ever

eye area is ok, not great, but not bad either. The main thing holding u back for blowing up is ur phenotype. You are simply too brown
Vampiremaxx time?

I already said it you're obviously GL but the thing that stands out most on your face is your bone structure

eye area is average IMO

maybe its the exaggarated lightning but something about your harmony just feels off
Childish facial harmony + mutant bones = ?????

Eye area is above average. Did you get zygo implants?
Never had surgery, not even for my injuries

it's weak because black color failos

chadlite and just get thicker eyebrows