RATE EYE AREA ( thinking of getting infras )

Rivers of Nihil

Rivers of Nihil

gothic slayer
Eye area

god knew id be tooooo powerful if he gave me good under eye support , apart of that everything about my eyes is hunter-ish
i think ill get infraorbital rim implants or fillers , still cant make a decision + my cheekbones are mid-low set but prominent , keep that in mind

good advice is welcomed

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 24929
who are you

Not needed.

mirin lifefuel
Lucky Blue Smith has one of the best eye-areas ever seen to man, and he has similar support as you do. It is masculine (and imo ideal)
lucky-blue-smith-v0-n85fftpfy9tb1.jpg

Lucky Blue Smith has one of the best eye-areas ever seen to man, and he has similar support as you do. It is masculine (and imo ideal)
lucky-blue-smith-v0-n85fftpfy9tb1.jpg
well he has some fat , i dont

Stop squinting

Your squinting bhai, no high angle photos for your face!
not even high angle and i am not squinting
the pic is cropped from a front profile pic

Your looking up, i can tell
just hold your phone straight and eye level , then look to the front camera , youll see how it seems like you are looking up

just hold your phone straight and eye level , then look to the front camera , youll see how it seems like you are looking up
Then look at the screen not the front camera

• JFL
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
narcy mtn, ur path to ascenscion is not a one way path, getting some undereye support is not gonna make girls just magically show up at ur doorstep. 5/10 mtn

narcy mtn, ur path to ascenscion is not a one way path, getting some undereye support is not gonna make girls just magically show up at ur doorstep. 5/10 mtn
they already do without the good undereye support
unlike many of the incels here , i want to create perfection not get some pussy

typical narcy line; sounds just like my narcy brother who thinks he looks line sean opry but is fugly irl
they already do without the good undereye support
unlike many of the incels here , i want to create perfection not get some pussy

typical narcy line; sounds just like my narcy brother who thinks he looks line sean opry but is fugly irl
whatever helps you to cope bro