rate eye area

Lycan

Lycan

15 y/o trying to ascend by 21
do i have weird eye area or am i fine?
20220529 0702123

20220529 0708092

my eyes are blue but you cant really tell in the photos so heres a pic of my eye with flash to prove theyre actually blue
20220529 0709372

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, Hueless and Deleted member 16380
Can I ask you a question. Why are children like you spending time on a deranged homosexual forum?
because it seems like all the kids my age and in my grade at school already either have girlfriends, have had girlfriends, and some of them arent even virgins. and some of them are even uglier than i am so i dont fucking get it!!!

because it seems like all the kids my age and in my grade at school already either have girlfriends, have had girlfriends, and some of them arent even virgins. and some of them are even uglier than i am so i dont fucking get it!!!
Well then the answer is clear.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Well then the answer is clear.
View attachment 1705059
we'll see. as my signature thingy suggests ill be throwing in the towel in about 6 years if i dont ascend by then. ive never even held hands with a girl meanwhile other 15 year olds at my school get blowies in the stairwells :feelswah:

Forget about your eyes. Go to the gym and become more NT.

But your eyes look good, brother. I'm sure by 18, puberty will hit you like a truck and you'll be picking up plenty of bitches :feelsokman:

Have huge appeal to a lot of girls your age

OP, post straight pics instead of fishing for validation. How are we supposed to help you if you are not transparent about your looks?

OP, post straight pics instead of fishing for validation. How are we supposed to help you if you are not transparent about your looks?
i dont want to doxx myself yet. maybe someday ill do a full reveal but this post is talking about my eye area exclusively and i posted my eye area so i dont see what the deal is

are you fat? your eye area looks good btw

• +1
Reactions: Lycan