Iron
IMG 20231118 152656

• So Sad
Reactions: Tai Lung
10/4
Thicken eyebrows and grow lashes

• +1
Reactions: ascendingg099
kawaiiii desu , least menacing eye , i'd let you hang out with my girl that's how trust worthy you look
mirin , so cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kaugummi, iam good boy and ascendingg099
Highest trust eye are= death
his eyes are super round and dont have a good width to them which decreases his sclera and makes the eyes look more submissive and let's not talk about the under eye support and the UEE which he can't change due to lack of brow ridge
tbf , his eyes make him super approachable

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
his eyes are super round and dont have a good width to them which decreases his sclera and makes the eyes look more submissive and let's not talk about the under eye support and the UEE which he can't change due to lack of brow ridge
Who will approach him bro with that eyes

holly fucking shit mensa iq moment , he has goat eyes , he da goat 🐐
Wtf you mean by Mensa is 🤣

Bro no foids approach only fukin animals are interested in him becuz his eyes look like cucked dog eye and when a dog see him it will think lilbro as it's lost brotha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascendingg099 and Deleted member 42577
Wtf you mean by Mensa is 🤣

Bro no foids approach only fukin animals are interested in him becuz his eyes look like cucked dog eye and when a dog see him it will think lilbro as it's lost brotha
do you know him irl ? you type like a person who knows him irl and hates his guts

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
How get better under eye support?

How get better under eye support?
i dont think you can do much about it , it's a zygos thing , you dont seem to have great forward growth or protruding bones
i'm saying this if you're done with puberty

• +1
Reactions: ascendingg099
How old are you brah