Rate face bones

the other guy mogs tbh
my only fsilo is my nose and teeth. my central inscor(front 2 teeth on the top jaw) are chipped so my lower jaw sits backwards ab it more. So if iget teeth fillings, it goes back to normal. then i get rhino and by the times 18 i will mog

htn in my eyes idk why everybody else rates u so low. good jaw, wide chin, forward growth, visible zygos. get off this forum

• Love it
Reactions: bad rng unlucky
faceshape is meaningless if ur ugly as hell
you can see my whole face expect nose and eyes, there is more to see than just a face shape

Holy fuck what a fucking gaslighting bluepiller
you dumb af , most of lowiq.org aren't going to ascend we've seen it already , focus on braincellsmaxxing before looksmaxxing

you dumb af , most of lowiq.org aren't going to ascend we've seen it already , focus on braincellsmaxxing before looksmaxxing
Muh dumb af your post makes 0 sense. Stop bluepilling muh faceshape. He is a high gonial angled subhuman. And we didnt even see his soft features properly

Muh dumb af your post makes 0 sense. Stop bluepilling muh faceshape. He is a high gonial angled subhuman. And we didnt even see his soft features properly
Oh bro its uver for yoo your gonial angol is 2 high women bru will measure your gonial angol and if it's not 90° she will leave you bro oh bro you need lefort 900 bro oh You're bleupilled bruu because you're smart broo

Oh bro its uver for yoo your gonial angol is 2 high women bru will measure your gonial angol and if it's not 90° she will leave you bro oh bro you need lefort 900 bro oh You're bleupilled bruu because you're smart broo
Yes exactly that. A good ramus or good gonial angle in general is a rare trait. Gtfo here

Yes exactly that. A good ramus or good gonial angle in general is a rare trait. Gtfo here
It's a rare trait to appeal to aspies.org but if you want to attract women you need good soft features and a decent jaw not necessary male model jaw , you probably haven't talked to a women in your life besides your mom you fucking virgin incel

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
It's a rare trait to appeal to aspies.org but if you want to attract women you need good soft features and a decent jaw not necessary male model jaw , you probably haven't talked to a women in your life besides your mom you fucking virgin incel
Last sentence is when i know ur some typical reddit normie or some tiktok fag who claims muh nt is gonna get him laid. What a retard. Meanwhile maher is going deep inside your oneitis.

LTN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155