• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Mental/volcel

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
Jaw is law , once again

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Would you be here asking this question if you could get girls?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Would you be here asking this question if you could get girls?
I just second guess myself. I don’t have a job or go to school, I sit at home almost all day and go to the gym. I don’t approach women ever, but I had a girl approach me and talk to me but she lived in another state and didn’t work out. I am very inexperienced with women and don’t know how to treat them and overthink a lot. I’m also not confident

I just second guess myself. I don’t have a job or go to school, I sit at home almost all day and go to the gym. I don’t approach women ever, but I had a girl approach me and talk to me but she lived in another state and didn’t work out. I am very inexperienced with women and don’t know how to treat them and overthink a lot. I’m also not confident
I think you look fine, but you won’t be happy unless you have confidence, which comes from overcoming challenges. You should maybe get a job or go to school, then you’ll build yourself by asking girls out and doing well at your classes or job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Have you tried it? Im also ginger and Im not sure what color to do
Yes I have strawberry blonde hair normally and I use medium brown hair dye for my eyebrows and hair and it looks natural and dark. You just don’t want it to be super bright becuase it looks unmasculine compared to a darker tint. if you are a full blown fiery ginger with freckles it’s probably just over

Nah mine is like between medium-dark red, I thought Id do black for the contrast. Or dark brown

Nah mine is like between medium-dark red, I thought Id do black for the contrast. Or dark brown
a big problem too that people don’t realize is that our eyelashes are translucent so if you go black it looks weird to have no eye lashes

a big problem too that people don’t realize is that our eyelashes are translucent so if you go black it looks weird to have no eye lashes
I cant just dye them as well?:Comfy: Idk what translucent means even after googling