Rate me pls

Rate me and tell me pls what u think about my facial asymmetry and is it very noticeable (except for my nose septum, cause i gonna do rhynoplasty anyway)
Mtn- Augustus headass nigga

Rate me and tell me pls what u think about my facial asymmetry and is it very noticeable (except for my nose septum, cause i gonna do rhynoplasty anyway)
please shave your head until there is not a speck of that thing on your head left :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: anxiety
I will!
I am just slightly paranoid about my symmetry, and i am afraid, i would look asymmetrical with diff hairstyle like picrel
And how u rate me
OK WIGGA, you have asymmetry but that’s 99% of the population, it’s not noticeable enough so it is irrelevant to your looks, like others have said you have way bigger fish to fry

• +1
OK WIGGA, you have asymmetry but that’s 99% of the population, it’s not noticeable enough so it is irrelevant to your looks, like others have said you have way bigger fish to fry
K, but what shoud i do?
I kno, i have uee, but girls often complement my eyes actually...
I was going for rhynoplasty and i can change my hairstyle and grow eyelashes somehow, isn't it enough for ascending mid - high MTN lol

Ok last bump

brother you look good but please change the trim, makes you look greasy and unhygienic. imo middle parts like that never look good on anyone

• +1
I will!
I am just slightly paranoid about my symmetry, and i am afraid, i would look asymmetrical with diff hairstyle like picrel
And how u rate me
bro you look 100x better in this photo than the others just because your hair

• +1
Thanks bro. Yeah, i think i would go for a cut tomorrow
stop thinking about asymmetry , it’s only noticeable to you because you keep on looking in the mirror, no one else notices. what hairstyle are you thinking of doing ?

stop thinking about asymmetry , it’s only noticeable to you because you keep on looking in the mirror, no one else notices. what hairstyle are you thinking of doing ?
Smth like this, but i am still thinking. Cause i am not sure, what type would suit me. I would try programs

Attachments

• 4471507_1729805289322.png
    4471507_1729805289322.png
    476.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 17259891022500.jpg
    17259891022500.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 17244079722501.png
    17244079722501.png
    564.4 KB · Views: 0
Smth like this, but i am still thinking. Cause i am not sure, what type would suit me. I would try programs
none of these would suit you imo, if i had to choose one it would be the first. honestly since ur just trying everything i might even recommend a buzz and see how u look with every stage grown out. please fix the grease in your hair as well.

none of these would suit you imo, if i had to choose one it would be the first. honestly since ur just trying everything i might even recommend a buzz and see how u look with every stage grown out. please fix the grease in your hair as well.
No bro, i used to have buzz, but it was not good and i didnt like it as well. So i think i would try smth else

Use some kind of texture product for your hair. Rn it just looks flat and greasy.

k real last bump

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911-150243_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240911-150243_Gallery.jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240911-153426_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240911-153426_Gallery.jpg
    501.1 KB · Views: 0
MTN you need rhino and canthoplasty

Softmax wise, skin care and better haircut

Possibly high MTN - low HTN potential if you do everything listed above

• +1
MTN you need rhino and canthoplasty

Softmax wise, skin care and better haircut
What is the difference between cantho and blepharo?

Mtn

What is the difference between cantho and blepharo?
In this case cantho will change your lower eyelid shape, and blepharo will just increase your lower eyelid / remove excess skin which isn't your problem

Fix hair as a first softmaxx, you look like a medieval paesant

• JFL
Your main falio in the eye area atm is the big droopy lower eyelid. If it wasn't for your blue eyes you would be a high LTN imo.

Your main falio in the eye area atm is the big droopy lower eyelid. If it wasn't for your blue eyes you would be a high LTN imo.
K i got it.
Ty
Btw what u think of my asymmetry (feelng cringe for repeating this dumb question every time, but i am just slightly paranoid sry)

K i got it.
Ty
Btw what u think of my asymmetry (feelng cringe for repeating this dumb question every time, but i am just slightly paranoid sry)
Jfl you're just having genuine face dysmorphia at this point. I can't even notice any asymmetry, problems like droopy lower eyelid / bulbous nose / horrible skin are way more noticeable than your supposed "asymmetry."

• +1
Jfl you're just having genuine face dysmorphia at this point. I can't even notice any asymmetry, problems like droopy lower eyelid / bulbous nose / horrible skin are way more noticeable than your supposed "asymmetry."
K thank you, bro
I go sleep now

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOU, GUYS!!!!

K thank you, bro
I go sleep now

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOU, GUYS!!!!
You also have a significantly long midface / low FWHR, although I wouldn't say it's a horse face. You may just have to accept that though, not much you can do.

• +1
You also have a significantly long midface / low FWHR, although I wouldn't say it's a horse face. You may just have to accept that though, not much you can do.
Yeah, i know bro, but its 0.92-0.93 so not horse and mostly cause of my close ipd, so i dont care much

Does this dude's midface look same long? And how u rate him?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240903-175513_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240903-175513_Gallery.jpg
    817.8 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, i know bro, but its 0.92-0.93 so not horse and mostly cause of my close ipd, so i dont care much
Not really, your ESR in these pictures is 0.455-0.46 which is in the absolute center of ideal. ICD is also perfect at 1.0x. Not an IPD-cel at all.

Your FWHR is 1.7-1.75, which is significantly low, and doesn't get effected by IPD. You have a long midface, I'm sorry boyo.

FWHR may be distorted if these pictures were close-up selfies, but they look properly taken.

Does this dude's midface look same long? And how u rate him?
Hard to tell because this is a close-up selfie.

However he definitely has cyclops IPD, LTN from this picture.