Rate Fawad Khan objectively .

Rate

• Total voters
i posted pics of him without beard
He doesn’t look good without the beard, here he is in his prime during his Zindagi Gulzar Hai days -
118E4189 F5F6 4C25 AB68 C08B05CB38CD

he is a pakistani hater ..dont debate with him..its like debating with a wall
You know why I despise you guys?, cause you just want to establish your ego in every field while not achieving anything in that field, and then you want to say nasty and demeaning stuff about Indians, you literally called me a “shit skin”, now tell me who isn’t the bigger hater?!

• JFL
Reactions: muhammaddeen233
so you admit he looks good with a beard . then whats the problem
See I can give you this - he has decent harmony and perfect coloring for India and Pakistan, that is yellow undertones with medium fair skin
But his lower third isn’t good and he requires a beard to look decent

so you admit he looks good with a beard yet youre voting trucel
I was being nice for the harmony in his face, Fawad’s harmony is okayish
And With a beard anybody can look decent, look at Virat Kohli -
8D10B7FA 1821 47C5 8E49 2D07C1AB859D

And now without beard -
0449A4C1 4537 44D5 B2E6 B68467A93AA0

Dark skinned curry frauding with beard but good hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Dark skinned curry frauding with beard but good hair
He is a light skinned Pakistani, I know he is not like Europeans, but still he is light enough Andy could pass as a light skinned Arab

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and muhammaddeen233
Bruh, comparing an actor known for his “looks” in Pakistan to average Indians is unfair
Compare him to other actors or models
nigga wtf is this , when youre rating someone you compare them to everyone not just actors and models rofl

nigga wtf is this , when youre rating someone you compare them to everyone not just actors and models rofl
Yeah yeah, compare this make believe chad from Pakistan to cherry picked Indians to make him look better looking in comapison🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Uglyzayn
i'm gonna biased since i look like a whiter version of him so not gonna rate

Yeah yeah, compare this make believe chad from Pakistan to cherry picked Indians to make him look better looking in comapison🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
im comparing him to average guys with beards

these r legit average curries

most of these are arab
half are curry, half are arab . i was comparing him to average guys with beards . in fact these guys have above average facial hair genetics if anything

this is avg curry with beard probably

kumail is 4 psl facially, whats he got to do with anything jfl
Yeah and comparing below average Indian villagers who are 2 PSL to make Fawad look better in comparison itself shows how that make believe chad from Pakistan look like

Yeah and comparing below average Indian villagers who are 2 PSL to make Fawad look better in comparison itself shows how that make believe chad from Pakistan look like
show me what you consider average ethnic

this guy is high tier normie in india

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
youre delusional if you think fawad doesnt mog that .
Oh god!!,
When did I ever mention that Fawad is below average?
He is just someone that with good coloring for South Asia, okay maybe I’d change my vote to normie or low tier normie for the rest of the world

Oh god!!,
When did I ever mention that Fawad is below average?
He is just someone that with good coloring for South Asia, okay maybe I’d change my vote to normie or low tier normie for the rest of the world

i can ask more girls if you want

Comparing a fat mouth fat nose, almost balding normie white guy to a light frauded and angle frauded picture of Fawad
Just greycel things
that guy is mid-htn over here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
Tbh @DevNFS5 does have point I've seen him clean shaven in kapoor and son's he doesn't look that good.
Exactly what I thought throughout that film!
At that point I didn’t know about aesthetics and used to always wonder why does he look good only with the beard

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233
he has stubble there. i posted stubble pics of fawad too

fawad looks better with stubble than beard anyway
Okay, let’s see Fawad from a non-autistic perspective, like normal people. He would do really well in India and Pakistan and other neighboring South Asian countries with good grooming of beard and hair and also gymaxxing, like his body type would suit being lean and muscular and girls will find him attractive enough. But his appeal is seriously restricted to India and Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Okay, let’s see Fawad from a non-autistic perspective, like normal people. He would do really well in India and Pakistan and other neighboring South Asian countries with good grooming of beard and hair and also gymaxxing, like his body type would suit being lean and muscular and girls will find him attractive enough. But his appeal is seriously restricted to India and Pakistan
he can get girls here easily just based off looks, idk about other western countries

he can get girls here easily just based off looks, idk about other western countries
Ask some white guy to do a tinder experiment or change your location on tinder and you do a tinder experiment

Ask some white guy to do a tinder experiment or change your location on tinder and you do a tinder experiment
i dont need to , i live in UK and he can slay here for sure

Jfl at dev man

Like 5.75psl imo but I think he looks better than some 6psl guys like hrithik