rate filipino scum austronesian that neededs to be

5footsix56

🤖
Rate and give filipino surgery advice pls. Can i pass off as east asian???

Frauded pic

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 8771, Kinh and 3 others
@FailedNormieManlet @enchanted_elixir @fauxfox @Cheesyrumble @curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, FailedNormieManlet and Niklaus Mikaelson
You can only fraud as Hispanic

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 8771, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5footsix56
Oh nevermimd..... I recognize u. Welcome back my dictator.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and 5footsix56
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, enchanted_elixir and 5footsix56
Ur cute

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, GuyFromSingapore and 5footsix56
Oh nevermimd..... I recognize u. Welcome back my dictator.
Hello saar. Btw dude i did some tests and kpop is very close to passing jbw for filipinos. Yo wait i gotta u show that all filipinos are kpopmaxxing and getting the most likes. Theyre covering their faces with masks and they have orey eyes but they have that kpop haircut and skin lightening filter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Niklaus Mikaelson
Ur worst feature and the most prominent one is ur bad fwhr, either ur zygos need to be narrower or ur jaw has to be taller. U have a wide and short face that looks like a pancake because of that.

• +1
  • +1
Ur worst feature and the most prominent one is ur bad fwhr, either ur zygos need to be narrower or ur jaw has to be taller. U have a wide and short face that looks like a pancake because of that.
ye what do u think i should get? Should genio + rhink be enough

Get buff and acquire asian gf

• So Sad
“frauded pic” u suck at frauding don’t tilt ur head like that when u have a small lower third

• So Sad
ye what do u think i should get? Should genio + rhink be enough
Genio/Jaw surgery, and maybe if ur low inhib enough and moneymaxxed - cheekbone shaving, I heard asians do that to cure the mongoloid moonface

• +1
3.5 psl with low smv

• +1
“frauded pic” u suck at frauding don’t tilt ur head like that when u have a small lower third
Should i focus on fixing the lower third first? Jaw surgery + genio 6 yrs from now when im 22

3.5 psl with low smv

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Should i focus on fixing the lower third first? Jaw surgery + genio 6 yrs from now when im 22
yes ur lower third is extremely bad and it’s also the most important feature, can u send a side profile? stop taking pics like this btw it might make ur eyes look better but ur lower third looks way too small to do that

• +1
The lower third is just brutal

• So Sad
yes ur lower third is extremely bad and it’s also the most important feature, can u send a side profile? stop taking pics like this btw it might make ur eyes look better but ur lower third looks way too small to do that
sure thanks ok ill take one in a few. Thanks btw bhai

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Someone help this kid

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: latincell95 and 5footsix56
mogs me

height is your biggest issue

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95 and 5footsix56
Hello saar. Btw dude i did some tests and kpop is very close to passing jbw for filipinos. Yo wait i gotta u show that all filipinos are kpopmaxxing and getting the most likes. Theyre covering their faces with masks and they have orey eyes but they have that kpop haircut and skin lightening filter
Ur right I see many NEA passing Filos on tiktok blowup on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and 5footsix56
Last pic of you looks good bhai.

• Woah
9/10

• JFL
Ur literally the sea version of james sapphire.

• So Sad
bimax + small jaw implants for asian beauty standards, double ll, asian rhinoplasty and whitemaxxing with gluathinion and mayeb change your name to Diego Alvarez for smv maxxing

• +1
bimax + small jaw implants for asian beauty standards, double ll, asian rhinoplasty and whitemaxxing with gluathinion and mayeb change your name to Diego Alvarez for smv maxxing
Its becoming clear now. Btw i have a hispanic name already so i dont have have to change my name.

Thanks saar

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 8771
What if i go for a more masc instead of kfag look would that work. Like get bimax + genio + rhino + zygo implants
Yeah ofc but the ideal is a mix of both masc and feminine features, ogremaxxing is not ideal unless you're gay, also you should fashionmaxx, start lifting weight, get better skin with differin etc if you're serious about looksmaxxing, don't be retarded like the people who get 10 surgeries while being fat and having acne. There is this south korean guy who also lives in Canada and seems to have a pretty high appeal so maybe you should mimic him https://www.instagram.com/benk.im/

• +1
FaceApp 1669374702627

• Love it
Rate and give filipino surgery advice pls. Can i pass off as east asian???

Frauded pic

Also why would you want to look Asian ? there an inferior race there shorter on average so they have shorter frames and less dimorphic ratios roids can't actually fix this because roids play on your androgen receptors expanding your muscle mass if your clavicle is shit which on average it will be if your a gook due to shorter height then in terms of frame it's over.

Then height is another brutal factor if your at 160 90 percent of women will reject you according to studies. Ontop of that the average white guy mogs the average gook.

It's like 3 tiers of brutal tbqh I don't believe in this Eurocentric beauty standards cope any more but I don't understand why did other races like gooks and curries evolve to be so subhuman fucking hell.

@enchanted_elixir
@eduardkoopman

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Also why would you want to look Asian ? there an inferior race there shorter on average so they have shorter frames and less dimorphic ratios roids can't actually fix this because roids play on your androgen receptors expanding your muscle mass if your clavicle is shit which on average it will be if your a gook due to shorter height then in terms of frame it's over.

Then height is another brutal factor if your at 160 90 percent of women will reject you according to studies. Ontop of that the average white guy mogs the average gook.

It's like 3 tiers of brutal tbqh I don't believe in this Eurocentric beauty standards cope any more but I don't understand why did other races like gooks and curries evolve to be so subhuman fucking hell.

@enchanted_elixir
@eduardkoopman
Maybe there are more or less desirable sdian phenotypes to look at, as a dude?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Maybe there are more or less desirable sdian phenotypes to look at, as a dude?

I mean Indian phenotypes look shit as well why would you wanna look like either ?

I mean Indian phenotypes look shit as well why would you wanna look like either ?
I dunno.
But maybe Thai pheno looks, moggs indian look.

I dunno. But I guess ssian guys know

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I dunno.
But maybe Thai pheno looks, moggs indian look.

I dunno. But I guess ssian guys know

But there both shit women want those masculine northern European looking mother fuckers like Chris hemworth. the only way to replicate his face is to find a way to whiten skin get stroma for eyes and then it's all bone surgery from there curries typically look like ugly white guys luckily so it's even easier.

But there both shit women want those masculine northern European looking mother fuckers like Chris hemworth. the only way to replicate his face is to find a way to whiten skin get stroma for eyes and then it's all bone surgery from there curries typically look like ugly white guys luckily so it's even easier.
Him Changing into other type of asian, has a chance of success.
Him turning into a white guy, not gonna happen unless goes extremely high effort and surgeries. And than results still doubtful

Him Changing into other type of asian, has a chance of success.
Him turning into a white guy, not gonna happen unless goes extremely high effort and surgeries. And than results still doubtful

Your on a looksmaxing sub but your being pussy about surgery?

Its the only cure that isn't copr