Rate Finnish prime minister

Uralische

• WTF
Reactions: Erik-Jón
@StrangerDanger would you fuck my prime minister

I hope I can north atlandid max my daughter like this and sell her off to opry

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 21244, copemaxxedturanid and 2 others
This is literally like the 30th thread made about her, like yes, we get it, she's hot, ok?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Is this the one that got exposed recently for partying like a drunk college slut :feelskek:

i can only imagien how she looked at 16

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Muh Nana

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
I think she only drank alcohol.
Obviously that's what she told the media. She's not going to say "I was slamming lines of nose candy after my meeting with the Ukraine guy." Drunk people are slow and friendly. they're not spastic and hyper. I think she's on something else at the very least.

Obviously that's what she told the media. She's not going to say "I was slamming lines of nose candy after my meeting with the Ukraine guy." Drunk people are slow and friendly. they're not spastic and hyper. I think she's on something else at the very least.
Drunk people can be hyper especially if they have drank coffee or energy drinks

Drunk people can be hyper especially if they have drank coffee or energy drinks
I have seen that, but I think it looks different. It's like a slouched, loose-limb kind of energy, as opposed to the jarring appearance of how she looks in those videos. To me, that looks like she's on some kind of strong stimulant. That's my speculation.