Nigga you look 5'2

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin, HighIQcel, Reoa and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, 7 rings, 195cm and 12 others
Yo I would beat you up for this pink shirt
/10

I don't like the fit and you don't look like you're 188cm, not even close. You have the proportions of someone that's closer to 170 than 190

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Usum
You are one of those guys.. Tall but not tall because of being well developed just tall. I'd smash yo ass like a coke can 3.75/10 boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-exp...d-how-it-affected-my-life-in-many-ways.66648/

op literally claims to be chad

"Nowadays, with the way I look, most of the users of this forum would call me a chad. Not a chadlite, not a gigachad, a regular chad leaning towards prettyboy instead of ultramasculine. "

He doesn't look bad. But the stuff he wrote seems to fit the experience of someone that looks like Thom Strijd.
Reading his story, he went from a 2 to a around a 5-6, so every new experience he has he compares with his subhuman one.
So in a way he created his own hyperbolic truth.

Can't hate on the guy, but he kinda need a reality check lmao

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2486
Where do you live? He looks above average but short. To be fair, I can’t fully see his face
hungary. obv im not talking about general population, middle aged men and oldcels etc.

but for age range 18-26 for guys he kinda looks average where i live. like lets say theres 100 young males aged 18-26 in a nightclub and he would be 50th most attractive out of the 100 people

hungary. obv im not talking about general population, middle aged men and oldcels etc.

but for age range 18-26 for guys he kinda looks average where i live. like lets say theres 100 young males aged 18-26 in a nightclub and he would be 50th most attractive out of the 100 people
Because hungarians have a chad high class pheno, balkan people don't look aesthetic at all

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
People said I looked like a manlet claiming 6', bitch you guys seen this motherfucker claiming 6'2" JFL

I know that bathroom... te vejo amanha OP...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
abaixa essas meias fi

Because hungarians have a chad high class pheno, balkan people don't look aesthetic at all
this is a popular music festival in Hungary, it represents the actual competition. i just cage when ppl compare themselves in looks and height to the oldcels and middle aged cels that they mogged on the bus/metro. OP would be borderline invisible here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1680
Buy men's clothes, cut hairs a bit, exercise, stop estrogens (drink distilled water).
Wait a bit.
this is a popular music festival in Hungary, it represents the actual competition. i just cage when ppl compare themselves in looks and height to the oldcels and middle aged cels that they mogged on the bus/metro. OP would be borderline invisible here

It's not only genetics.
Drinks and foods play a large role in the young men looking like cucks in the western world.

Daily brutal reminder for me that I'm stuck studying head anatomy this whole past week and close to having a mental breakdown while rich european kids are having the time of their lifes on these places that i will never see...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2486
short legs nigga

Can i come with you next year on these festivals, will you help me with the cash???

• Love it
Can i come with you next year on these festivals, will you help me with the cash???
i dont have a lot of cash, so i cant help but if you come on your own we can go together :ogre:

Daily brutal reminder for me that I'm stuck studying head anatomy this whole past week and close to having a mental breakdown while rich european kids are having the time of their lifes on these places that i will never see...

The vast majority of people in these festivals are working class lmao, it really isn't expensive at all if you live in Europe. Flights and stay are cheap af.

• +1
Reactions: XXX22
i dont have a lot of cash, so i cant help but if you come on your own we can go together :ogre:
How much would all of this cost me, like travel and stay there, everything?

• Love it

Lol you know youre goodlooking if you mog people at a festival

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
How much would all of this cost me, like travel and stay there, everything?
~500 eur at lowest if u use tent at festival and buy cheapest food and use cheapest form of travel. 1k eur comfortably

~500 eur at lowest if u use tent at festival and buy cheapest food and use cheapest form of travel. 1k eur comfortably
It sucks when the average salary in my country for non college degree is like 200-300€, i can never experience shit like this it seems

• Love it
major cope. you live in huge apartment alone in the center in the biggest city. While your rich mommie and daddy r in expensive cabin in the mountains where you go to during the weekends.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2486 and TsarTsar444
major cope. you live in huge apartment alone in the center in the biggest city. While your rich mommie and daddy r in expensive cabin in the mountains where you go to during the weekends.
i live in a small apartment and dont have a lot of money on my own jfl

Yeah I'm never going there. NEVER

• So Sad
  • Love it
Yeah it is
I'm just going to stay in my village balkan farm tbh, fuck these places
It would be goals to go with @cocainecowboy in Hungary on one of these festivals tbh, i would climb on his shoulders and wave the bosnian flag :love:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 685
It sucks when the average salary in my country for non college degree is like 200-300€, i can never experience shit like this it seems
damn wtf lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Gosick
how many hot girls could i fuck with 5k euros over there
Nothing, it's not like people here don't go the slavemax on a construction site in Germany for 2000-2500€ a month and then live here like a king

• Love it
5psl but pic looks frauded.

Your fit is lame a fucking hell.

• JFL
i fucking love this forum lmfao thanks for the laugh guys

especially @cocainecowboy my biggest fan

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2486