rate me unfrauded 19 188cm

serious question how is my side bad? im not recessed and my long ramus is nice. the only bad things i can see are maybe too long gonial angle and overprojected nose
ur gonial angle is to low...like 140 degrees, the ideal angle is 120. Thats why I say it's shit, make u look abit recessed or something
U see the difference?

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and oooooooooo8484848
yeah i see the difference. im not actually recessed but it does give the feeling that i am, thank u for explaining
don't take it too seriously...please, I don't want to build up any Body dysmorphic disorder for u or throw u in the hole of insecurity. It's jus my take

don't take it too seriously...please, I don't want to build up any Body dysmorphic disorder for u or throw u in the hole of insecurity. It's jus my take
dude its fine haha nobody even really cares about gonial angles irl i just like getting rated here, thank u

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
high mtn, side profile is cope

just look at this guy, looks like a sub5 from side and like high mtn too

If I look at girls and their front looks a lot better than the side profile, I'd still see them as goodlooking.

Don't know if girls think the same tho

• +1
Reactions: gem23 and cannotbeasked
high mtn, side profile is cope

View attachment 3149495
just look at this guy, looks like a sub5 from side and like high mtn too

If I look at girls and their front looks a lot better than the side profile, I'd still see them as goodlooking.

Don't know if girls think the same tho
highly doubt anyone irl really cares about side profiles unless its something really fucked
never heard anything bad irl ab my side, only thing ive heard ab it is that i have a good jaw which is what normal nt people care about lol

there are many good features, but the overall harmony is half-heartedthere are many good features, but the overall harmony fails you, lips, eyes, nose

очень сомневаюсь, что кто-то в реальной жизни действительно заботится о боковых профилях, если только это не что-то действительно хреновое
никогда не слышал ничего плохого в свой адрес, единственное, что я слышал, это то, что у меня хорошая челюсть, а это то, что волнует нормальных людей, лол
Understand bro, that we evaluate your features as a whole and their correlation, proportions and other important parameters when rating, what they tell you in reality does not matter

Strong mid htn. Your flaws are a slightly wide nose, shallow set eyes, chin to filtrum ratio is off at 1.6 rather than the ideal 2.0, your chin is slightly recessed as your lower lip hangs over and your high set eye brows with slight negative tilt. Your best attributes are your wide set protruding zygos, full lips, thick dark eyebrows, and wide neck. The reason you are htn is simply because you have strong facial harmony even though you do not have many admirable characteristics. To soft max you have low set massestors so chew be sure to be wary of tmj. To hard max, slight chin filler and rhinoplasty. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.

• Love it
Reactions: oooooooooo8484848
Mogs me

• So Sad
Strong mid htn. Your flaws are a slightly wide nose, shallow set eyes, chin to filtrum ratio is off at 1.6 rather than the ideal 2.0, your chin is slightly recessed as your lower lip hangs over and your high set eye brows with slight negative tilt. Your best attributes are your wide set protruding zygos, full lips, thick dark eyebrows, and wide neck. The reason you are htn is simply because you have strong facial harmony even though you do not have many admirable characteristics. To soft max you have low set massestors so chew be sure to be wary of tmj. To hard max, slight chin filler and rhinoplasty. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.
sorry, im kind of a sperg, could you explain why / how i have low masseters & what chewing would do for me?
and ty for the extensive rating with my flaws and good attributes. also, dumb question, whats my face shape? i genuinely dont know, and ive heard everything from square, to oval, to diamond, to heart

sorry, im kind of a sperg, could you explain why / how i have low masseters & what chewing would do for me?
and ty for the extensive rating with my flaws and good attributes. also, dumb question, whats my face shape? i genuinely dont know, and ive heard everything from square, to oval, to diamond, to heart
First massetors are the muscle on the exterior portion of your gonials or “jaw” that assists in chewing. Low set massetors simply mean they reach the bottom of your jaw and can be trained to be more aesthetically pleasing. While high set massetors shouldn’t be trained as when they are they give the impression of a bloated appearance even if the recipient is lean. Chewing will simply grow your massetors, stretch out your skin and give you even better hollows. I would say face shape is really like astrology for men as it doesn’t really matter in terms of looks but I would say diamond. This doesnt matter much though.

First massetors are the muscle on the exterior portion of your gonials or “jaw” that assists in chewing. Low set massetors simply mean they reach the bottom of your jaw and can be trained to be more aesthetically pleasing. While high set massetors shouldn’t be trained as when they are they give the impression of a bloated appearance even if the recipient is lean. Chewing will simply grow your massetors, stretch out your skin and give you even better hollows. I would say face shape is really like astrology for men as it doesn’t really matter in terms of looks but I would say diamond. This doesnt matter much though.
ty. how would i effectively chew? falim / mastic daily for a set amt of time on both masseters?

ty. how would i effectively chew? falim / mastic daily for a set amt of time on both masseters?
Half a pack of gum a day if your joints start to stiffen stop do not continue take a day break make sure you chew equally on both sides.

Easy chadlite with face and height

• Love it
check for klinefelters

Half a pack of gum a day if your joints start to stiffen stop do not continue take a day break make sure you chew equally on both sides.
any specific gum i should look into or average orbit mint gum can do the job? also, if i dont like how i look with bigger masseters, would stop training them for a while reduce them back to original size or would i have to resort to botox

any specific gum i should look into or average orbit mint gum can do the job? also, if i dont like how i look with bigger masseters, would stop training them for a while reduce them back to original size or would i have to resort to botox
Just stop training the only reason why someone would have to get Massetor Botox is if they have bruxism and have been doing it for years. Once you get to the desired size just chew 1 to 2 times a week. Any gum would work I’d advice zero sugar gum or sap gum from trees.

Just stop training the only reason why someone would have to get Massetor Botox is if they have bruxism and have been doing it for years. Once you get to the desired size just chew 1 to 2 times a week. Any gum would work I’d advice zero sugar gum or sap gum from trees.
& how do i make sure my masseters are actually low set? its confusing because when i clench they seem to be quite high set. can i pm you?