Why is she so tan ☠️

Average southern white high school thot/10

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 32669, It'snotover and 2 others
Its kinda uncanny. Its like the ditto pokemon trying to emulate a stacey, but you can tell something is off.

No. Tanning is for men only. Foids should stay pale and pretty
This is why I love ginger girls tbh. They are capped on how much they can tan or they get skin cancer. They are forced to stay pale like all white women should do.

//SubSigma

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and exo
This is why I love ginger girls tbh. They are capped on how much they can tan or they get skin cancer. They are forced to stay pale like all white women should do.

//SubSigma
I never noticed that tbh. Too bad there are so few gingers in my country. Blonde hoes are obsessed with tanning

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I never noticed that tbh. Too bad there are so few gingers in my country. Blonde hoes are obsessed with tanning
Where u at? The uk? I always see uk girls with a disgusting tan.
IMG 9559
I love that ginger girls are capped at being pale. Women need to have lighter skin than men.

• +1
Reactions: exo
Where u at? The uk? I always see uk girls with a disgusting tan.
View attachment 2408731
I love that ginger girls are capped at being pale. Women need to have lighter skin than men.
Nah Romania aka the only EE shithole without an abundance of slavic foids, and even those with slavic pheno here have darker features so blondes/gingers are rare

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
Nah Romania aka the only EE shithole without an abundance of slavic foids, and even those with slavic pheno here have darker features so blondes/gingers are rare
At least yall dont have mexicans or indians tho. I’ll take downgraded slavs(balkans) any day tbh.

Something unsettling about her look. MTB at best.

At least yall dont have mexicans or indians tho. I’ll take downgraded slavs(balkans) any day tbh.
Lol we do have north indian looking motherfuckers like myself aka gypsies

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
average scandi

Don't underestimate the quadmax.
Girl in OP looks a bit like my oneitis, I saw her on the bus like a week ago and I realized how subhuman my life is

• So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Girl in OP looks a bit like my oneitis, I saw her on the bus like a week ago and I realized how subhuman my life is
Being reminded how bad our lives can be is tough, lucky for me everyone in my old life looks like shit now so I feel as if I were given a second chance, can't imagine the dopamine after looksmaxing being the only one that got out.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Being reminded how bad our lives can be is tough, lucky for me everyone in my old life looks like shit now so I feel as if I were given a second chance, can't imagine the dopamine after looksmaxing being the only one that got out.
I will have my revenge on her

tell her im interested

Fuck mogging

I have her adress through Ratsit :cop:
Ratsit JFL I remember the subhuman girl that was literally giga autistic that cold approached me and my friends telling us to search her up on Ratsit Jesus she had negative inhib to do that.

• +1
Ratsit JFL I remember the subhuman girl that was literally giga autistic that cold approached me and my friends telling us to search her up on Ratsit Jesus she had negative inhib to do that.
She told you to search her up?

• +1
  • +1
Severely unwell?

Also did she just tell you to come to her house or what
Told us to just look her up to keep in contact. But she was very mentally unwell like she was walking with someone that was either her aunt or guardian.

• JFL