• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Blackgymmax, mug and 2 others
wide hips of death

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and try2beme
Work of shoulders upper chest lats and arms
Just put on some lean muscles u would be good to go
Yeah im starting to gymmaxx rn. Just hopped on RAD 140 cause fuck it im impatient. Also I took accutane years ago and im not prone to balding, so the only real symptoms id be concerned over aren't a big deal to me. Also got enclo for suppressive effects

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Willmogulater
Are your nipples brown subhuman

Hourglass.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 30399, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
wide hips of death
my hips are 30inch circum. my waist is just tiny af. working out obliques/core muscles will even them out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, AsGoodAsItGets and exo
good potential

youll look godd after gymmaxiing if your insertions arent complete ass

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and Giorgio
my hips are 30inch circum. my waist is just tiny af. working out obliques/core muscles will even them out
Smart greycel

No, they won't cause your actual hipbones are too wide. @Anstrum95 is gymcelled and still has hourglass shape

No, they won't cause your actual hipbones are too wide. @Anstrum95 is gymcelled and still has hourglass shape
depends on muscle insertions

no and the best you can do is focus on lats to make your torso wider in comparison to your hips
looking again. one side has hourglass look and the other side is normal. Probably due to some minor scioliosis, unsurprising given my skinny ass and poor posture growing up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and exo
looking again. one side has hourglass look and the other side is normal. Probably due to some minor scioliosis, unsurprising given my skinny ass and poor posture growing up.
View attachment 2246352
Your actual pelvis is too big compared to your rib cage causing this shape. The main focus should be developing upper body muscles to even it out rather than training obliques.

Gymaxx would be useful here. Your shoulders are good.

You have an amazing frame relativlly to your muscle mass

View attachment 2248708
Better photo. Currently weigh 142lb.
Proper frame for BB:

2 types of haters:
1. Those who have way worse frames than you, have given up because they think they deserve shit for no reason and rot.
2. Those who have a frame just like you or better, but are lazy and rot.

Anyone whos been in the gym for more than a year or read the Clavicle - Scapula pill in BOTB can attest to the fact that this is one of the best frames for gymmaxing.

1. Shoulder literally outside torso. The side delt is already capped (bone) and not sloping like scapula cels.

2. Straight clavicles. Ideal AF.

3. You have absolutely zero muscle rn, so waist looks just a bit smaller than hips, although in this pic its almost 1:1. Obliques will come up. Don't hit obliques too hard though.

3. Just eat as much as you can. Research the Hormone Precursor Shake by Vince Gironda (or read his book The Wild Physique - it's mentioned in it - find torrent or ask me) and use it to kickstart your bulk.

4. Along with the SARMs cycle you will look fucking intimidating in no time.

Once you pass Grey, (500reps or something) BOTB will open up and you'll find all the frame info there.

Gl bro.

Hate comes from below...

Reslly good physique

Shoulders seems wide but your hips fuck it all