rate frame

As I said your overall body lacks mass but if you want to focus more in gaining "Width" then you mainly need to target delts and lats, This last ones are the most important, In relation with your daily caloric intake, Im pretty sure you are not gaining almost any mass with just 1800cal in a bulk, Even more knowing that you are 6ft, If you truly want to add mass, You should eat at least 3000cals a day.
i still want to continue getting leaner before i decide to bulk. as a newbie i think it’s possible to gain mass on 1800 maybe not as much as if i defined to bulk, but still gain muscle and decrease fat. adding mass isn’t my only objective since i also value being lean a lot.
maybe i should eat at maintenance, which is somewhere between 2k and 2.4k

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
These* jfl
also this is what i’m current doing.
IMG 0530

what should i add for lats or is lat pulldown enough? i hate back training jfl. ik simple program

i still want to continue getting leaner before i decide to bulk. as a newbie i think it’s possible to gain mass on 1800 maybe not as much as if i defined to bulk, but still gain muscle and decrease fat. adding mass isn’t my only objective since i also value being lean a lot.
maybe i should eat at maintenance, which is somewhere between 2k and 2.4k
You are already lean, Why would you want to cut lol? You should do a proper bulk for at least a year since you have to take advantage of your "beginner" gains, After that you could decide if continuing with the bulk or doing a mini-cut.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
also this is what i’m current doing. View attachment 3130871

what should i add for lats or is lat pulldown enough? i hate back training jfl. ik simple program
Shit lat workout tbh, Incorporate bodyweight pull-ups and row movements to target most muscles in your back.

• +1
yeah only one exercise jfl.
single arm dumbbell rows good?
Sure, But after knowing that you are "lazy", It would be more comfortable to do a normal T-bar or barbell row to target both lat muscles at the same time, and avoiding spending more time with the routine.

• +1
Sure, But after knowing that you are "lazy", It would be more comfortable to do a normal T-bar or barbell row to target both lat muscles at the same time, and avoiding spending more time with the routine.
does chest supported row storage both lat msucles, my gym doesn’t have t bar row unfortunately.
idm including both, but knowing me, would probably end up skipping it sometimes