Rate Francis Ngannou

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
IMG 1651

6”4 tall

@Orc @LooksOrDeath @Kamui @traveler @forevergymcelling @forevermirin @IAMNOTANINCEL

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
extremely ugly but he lucked out with a dutch mother, his father is a short subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Bonesbonesbonesbone
extremely ugly but he lucked out with a dutch mother, his father is a short subhuman.
Why does this sound like alistar overeem instead of ngannou ? and isnt ngannous parents both cameroons/blacks ?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Low tier normies

ugly face but halo by MMA and fame

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
@LooksThinker I want to look like him

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
@Snake.0359 rate

High LTN, but with his Height he has HTN's SMV. Plus he

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Phillybeard1996
Looks high t though
Nah men he's not HTN. His eyes are Oblique, jaw looks weird. Eyes are slightly big and he has slightly big Orbitals and his Nose is too Big

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
one of the strongest men on the planet

and still ugly

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
both are ugly as fuck, but if anything overeem is slightly less ugly.
Jfl Joe Rogan said overeem looks like a guy who was made in a lab to fuck your girlfriend. Crazy how different BBC cuck vs lookism aspie taste is :feelskek:

inbred smv and appeal

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
This niggers terrifying. His existence alone makes me wanna whiteboimaxx. Floods me with cortisol. Not a single non black can beat him

Stipe won that first fight but 2nd fight Francis learned how to take advantage of his bbc genetics and got the win. That fight was so stressful, the ultimate WHITE man vs the ultimate BLACK man, its over. Black will always win :feelsrope:

Stipe pheno is rough Russian blue collar BWC thug, looks like a Russian thug from a movie. But even that isn't enough to take down the BLACK

MIOCIC_STIPE_L.png

BLACK always wins

This niggers terrifying. His existence alone makes me wanna whiteboimaxx. Floods me with cortisol. Not a single non black can beat him

Stipe won that first fight but 2nd fight Francis learned how to take advantage of his bbc genetics and got the win. That fight was so stressful, the ultimate WHITE man vs the ultimate BLACK man, its over. Black will always win :feelsrope:
Honeslty tho stipie pound for pound was better overall in that 1st fight, stipie weighed in at 235-240lbs, whiile ngannou rehydrate/refueled after weigh ins was 280-285lbs, not fair imo and shows how goated/underrated stipie is in fighting bigger heavyweights with 20-40lb weight disadvantage.

Honeslty tho stipie pound for pound was better overall in that 1st fight, stipie weighed in at 235-240lbs, whiile ngannou rehydrate/refueled after weigh ins was 280-285lbs, not fair imo and shows how goated/underrated stipie is in fighting bigger heavyweights with 20-40lb weight disadvantage.
I thought weight didn't matter after ur in heavyweight division? Otherwise they wud have another weight division yes?

Unless it's only cuz so few people are that heavy

The 2nd fight it felt like Francis won easily cuz he learned to use his weight instead of throwing everything early and gassing. Why'd Stipe lose so quick?

It's hard for me to be objective about this, Francis is so damn black he floods me with cortisol and fear

I have OCD anxiety that black will always mog white tbh :feelskek: