Rate

Lol no. You are uncanny asf that's why you're viral on tiktok amongst looksmaxxers and not with women. You're just another johan you look weird as shit you mog normies but you're not as appealing as a proper chadlite
His jaw is too wide, too flat and his face looks too short. Thats why he looks like an uncanny box roblox face

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Its literally way too wide and too flat
It’s called cromagnon influence, your ancestors were farmoid cucks so your skull is gracile rather than robust like mine

Said no one ever
Literally, your face is full-on male gaze. Square ass head, wide jaw, subhuman short face. Nothing about you is what females like and you look low trust which isn't a halo btw, maybe to the PSL autists it is

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, dervw4cenks and smallman
Literally, your face is full-on male gaze. Square ass head, wide jaw, subhuman short face. Nothing about you is what females like and you look low trust which isn't a halo btw, maybe to the PSL autists it is
k

It’s called cromagnon influence, your ancestors were farmoid cucks so your skull is gracile rather than robust like mine
Just look like an uncanny roblox character theory jfl. Also your face is too short. I never said you're ugly but you obviously have flaws

• +1
FWHR is way too high too

• +1
Just look like an uncanny roblox character theory jfl. Also your face is too short. I never said you're ugly but you obviously have flaws
View attachment 2972098
Lol i didn't even realize he had all these nuked ratios. Yeah he's definitely not chadlite appeal he mogs normies but yeah. He only goes viral on tiktok amongst looksmax teens (who are male) so i think it's justified to rate him not that high

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Lol i didn't even realize he had all these nuked ratios. Yeah he's definitely not chadlite appeal he mogs normies but yeah. He only goes viral on tiktok amongst looksmax teens (who are male) so i think it's justified to rate him not that high
Hes probably 6-6.5 due to having all these nuked ratios

• +1
@Clouds006 how did u make ur face longer i remember on your older post ur face was hella short and round

View attachment 2972098
Nah your right bro.

Everyday, I wake up miserable knowing that I have prominent cheekbones and outward gonians, I am also a 6’1 manlet :cry:. I’ll open up my dating apps and see that I only received 10 new likes, why couldn’t it be 50? Because I have a brutal Roblox character skull :feelswhy:.

I’ll then take a cold shower and pray to gandy that everything will get better and that I will someday be blessed with a James Mcgregor skull height, but it never gets better :feelswah:.

I’ll then, with high hopes, hit the club/party in hope of pulling a Stacy.

Just look at my uncanny Giga-short roblox skull compared to normies, I wish I can have normal skulls like them :cry:.

Just look at all of them having fun with their normal skulls while I’m just standing there in pain stuck as a hideous robloxian ogre, I’m so uncanny dude it’s just so fucking 0V3R for me :feelswah:.

I’ll then end up having to settle for an HTB instead of a Stacy, all because of my Roblox skull and the brutal pain it causes me in my day to day life :feelswah::feelswhy:.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and silencio
Nah your right bro.

Everyday, I wake up miserable knowing that I have prominent cheekbones and outward gonians, I am also a 6’1 manlet :cry:. I’ll open up my dating apps and see that I only received 10 new likes, why couldn’t it be 50? Because I have a brutal Roblox character skull :feelswhy:.

I’ll then take a cold shower and pray to gandy that everything will get better and that I will someday be blessed with a James Mcgregor skull height, but it never gets better :feelswah:.

View attachment 2972136
Just look at my uncanny Giga-short roblox skull compared to normies, I wish I can have normal skulls like them :cry:.
View attachment 2972144
Just look at all of them having fun with their normal skulls while I’m just standing there in pain stuck as a hideous robloxian ogre, I’m so uncanny dude it’s just so fucking 0V3R for me :feelswah:.

View attachment 2972139
I’ll then end up having to settle for an HTB instead of a Stacy, all because of my Roblox skull and the brutal pain it causes me in my day to day life :feelswah::feelswhy:.
Off to go rope now

Nah your right bro.

View attachment 2972136
View attachment 2972144

View attachment 2972139
Bro really wrote an essay about his life
learn to read idiot. I never said you were unattractive :lul:

Bro really wrote an essay about his life
learn to read idiot. I never said you were unattractive :lul:
I get skull mogged by normies every where I go, I’m fucking done for brah

I hate the faggots that sign on this website, ask for rate and then cry when you give it to them :feelstastyman: :lul:. Oh brooo I am a chad!

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and poopoohead
I get skull mogged by normies every where I go, I’m fucking done for brah
No brooo! This is ideal skull!

You are perfect just the way you are :love:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@Clouds006 how did u make ur face longer i remember on your older post ur face was hella short and round
I don’t have a direct answer but I obviously used to have an overbite. My cheekbones, chin, and gonains have become more prominent due to puberty which is likely most of it. Strong genetics

You are really sensitve lmao, I guess when you don't get rated an 8/10 chad it really spikes your cortisol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You are really sensitve lmao, I guess when you don't get rated an 8/10 chad it really spikes your cortisol
i know bro im actually seething and raging behind the screen rn

Fancy name for brown m8 ur skin is brown end of 🤢
Brown is a term used for Arabs and Indians, I live in Florida where almost everyone is tan

mtn perma squinter,and dont even reply 'i dont squint bro' just like every other perma squinter like that johan tiktok fag its a mental illness you will always claim you arnt squinting but its obvious you look autistic and looks obvious in the photos in dark

mtn perma squinter,and dont even reply 'i dont squint bro' just like every other perma squinter like that johan tiktok fag its a mental illness you will always claim you arnt squinting but its obvious you look autistic and looks obvious in the photos in dark

this sums it up pretty well

i love hour eyes are half the size now,you are squinting soo hard in this video you cant even see your eyes please kys

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
I’m loosing braincells trying to comprehend the immense stupidity of your argument. Thats enough .org for the month, too many retarded tiktokcels like you
you need to squint that hard to hide the most important featurte you have,anyways i cant wait until 3 years when perma squinters like you have soo many under eye lines/crows feet from all that squinting,gl

I hate ur ego. But your gl

High htn low cl

Nah your right bro.

View attachment 2972136
View attachment 2972144

View attachment 2972139
Y are you so insecure. You asked for rating now you're mad that people have rated you.

Easily Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Clouds006
Chadlite rats my pfp

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
Low Chadlite is good rating

Giga dolphin ESR

Terrible facial thirds, almond eyes without fraud, your cheeks looks flat, round chin and long philtrum, short nose, good eyebrow density but round and mid set, and you probably have a bit more uee, your major flaw is facial thirds, your middle third are very short, overral low htn

Low htn

• JFL
Reactions: Clouds006
Chad easly bro:chad:

Nah your right bro.

View attachment 2972136
View attachment 2972144

View attachment 2972139
Which one are you