Rate friend from HS

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I'm interested to see what users here rate him because i don't think he's very attractive however he does decently with women and is taller than me by 2cm (he is 193cm)

3 psl

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito, Deleted member 5892, Moggie and 1 other person
Average chap, high appeal to obese 5'9 viking fetishists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 18931
Did you go to highschool in NZ? Did not think that Brits got mullets?

not incel, looks decent. guys on this site are just ugly as fuck and dont understand how bad they look so they think anyone not perfect looking is incel. he has a good mandible and appears to have decent facial ratios etc without death tier failos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
Did you go to highschool in NZ? Did not think that Brits got mullets?
no. And yeah mullets are definitely more common here than uk but I have seen a few

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Moggie
not incel, looks decent. guys on this site are just ugly as fuck and dont understand how bad they look so they think anyone not perfect looking is incel. he has a good mandible and appears to have decent facial ratios etc without death tier failos.
would you be able to rate me in pm? I think you are a good rater

Yeah I agree tbh. Just be chad theory is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
what would you rate him PSL wise?
He's like a 4.5/10 facially. With a good hairstyle he'll reach around 5.5
His SMV is of course higher than that due to height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
He's like a 4.5/10 facially. With a good hairstyle he'll reach around 5.5
His SMV is of course higher than that due to height.
is that rating on a normal 1-10 scale or this sites scale?

his ipd is death tier

looks inbred

Subhuman ginger with no eyebrows and bug eyes
2 PSL

very true, height is a halo for him too I guess