Rate german model

where are you from bro
US.

I’m used to seeing good looking people.
My hometown is near a military base; athletic, built white and black guys are common here bc many are soldiers.

I then went to an elite college where most people were WASPs. My deathnic ass got mogged every time I went outside the STEM department.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
youre not impressed because his pheno is so common here,

hes at least top 5%
Yeah, top 5% is true, that’s where Chadlite starts in 2023. Maybe he is even better, top 5% is like 1 out of 20, thats still every next guy we in the city.

Yeah, top 5% is true, that’s where Chadlite starts in 2023. Maybe he is even better, top 5% is like 1 out of 20, thats still every next guy we in the city.
yea top 5% is too low, maybe more like top 0.5%

• +1
Reactions: Germania
yea top 5% is too low, maybe more like top 0.5%
True! Acceptable good looks start in the top 4-5%, which is also the number of male profiles swiped right on by females on Tinder. But handsome aka Chadlite is like top 1%. And a real Chad is very rare, in my world a real Chad needs everything, looks, status, money.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24770
Extremely goodlooking chad.

My cortisol spiked. That’s how I know this is a chad

@St.TikTokcel this is a guy that can base his income of his looks in germany, he doesnt mog your MTN‘s by that much

Lol poopoo head his forward growth mogs the whole forum. Ofc he can model, this forum really doesn’t understand aesthetics to this day

Tbh he's just an harmonious dalofaelid ogre with great colouring that carries him. I think he lacks a bit to be a real chad-lite. Strong HTN for sure.
FORWARD GROWTH mogger. This forum really doesn’t understand aesthetics. He’s 5.75 PSL at least

Lmao. That guys objectively very striking . Rating him even Chadlite is pure PSL autism

Normie my ass. HTN is an everyday good looking dude. You can expect to see a HTN each time you go outside.
Even in the WASP/high class dominated places, I saw maybe two people at his looks level.
Minimum 5.75-6 PSL. This forum is retarded, his forum sends us all back to Valhalla