Rate german rapper Pashanim (Chad NT god)

D

Deleted member 21244

Overseas

his songs are suicidefuel for autistic social rejects like me

@Beastimmung

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Mr.Proper
>German rapper
Cringe

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21166, Deleted member 14693, squirrelcel and 8 others
HTN with waves/curles halo
slayer irl with status if he has any

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 21244
Rappers always have a good status for jbs
I cant cope with my shit neet life i want a lifestyle like in the music video

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Tallooksmaxxer and Adonis
  • +1
Screenshot 2022 08 20 at 121245

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
@Erik-Jón

Same bro.
Being NT is very important
fucking hell 2023 is 4 months away and people are STILL coping wit nt when will psl community finally move on from this gigacope

• +1
fucking hell 2023 is 4 months away and people are STILL coping wit nt when will psl community finally move on from this gigacope
1421965 500w
im 16 teenagers are allowed to cope with NT especially if they have anxiety and autism

i thought stuff like autistic james, bathroom selfie htn+ tinder accounts, that one htn on yt litterally texting girls "head?" on tinder and the like would utterly demolish muhh nt but every fucking day some greycel or worse, a vested member posts a harvard tier essay on the importance of NT which, of course contains the "i am rated 5.5 psl" disclaimer right at the start everytime.

i thought stuff like autistic james, bathroom selfie htn+ tinder accounts, that one htn on yt litterally texting girls "head?" on tinder and the like would utterly demolish muhh nt but every fucking day some greycel or worse, a vested member posts a harvard tier essay on the importance of NT which, of course contains the "i am rated 5.5 psl" disclaimer right at the start everytime.
So is it all Looks? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Mostly yes. NT is a prerequisite, not a halo

• +1
nigga if you are 16 you sould be busting your ass to pubertymaxx not cope by jerking off to german rappers
Im poor so no roids can you ellaborate if you mean something else?

coping with NT is like saying having all 4 limbs intact is a halo

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Im poor so no roids can you ellaborate if you mean something else?
honestly id even know lol and its probably mostly cope but you should like workout everyday and have a great diet and maybe, just maybe you will squeeze out an extra 0.5mm of mandible lol

• +1
i recently saw a gigasuifuil study that basically concluded that adults who were obese adolescents had a 1cm shorter penis than lean adolescents

so puberty does have some effect in "chadification", although it is still 99% genetics

i will say that the measurment method was flawed and that they only measured flaccid length. So it could just be that the (former) fatcells had worse blood circulation and hence smaller flaccids (flaccid size is very sensitive to environmental effects and healt)

i recently saw a gigasuifuil study that basically concluded that adults who were obese adolescents had a 1cm shorter penis than lean adolescents

so puberty does have some effect in "chadification", although it is still 99% genetics
im not fat im under 10 % bodyfat and 5foot11 what about you?

im not fat im under 10 % bodyfat and 5foot11 what about you?
gigafat 93.6kg at 180cm although i went on a diet and i am steadily losing weight

and yeah if you are truley under 10% bodyfat then that is both a halo and good pubertymax

• +1
Turks rule the German rap

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 21244
Im 65kg but that doesnt change selective mutism and social anxiety impaired social skills repetitive interests

Im 65kg but that doesnt change selective mutism and social anxiety impaired social skills repetitive interests
autism is generally a failo but that doesn't change the fact that nt wont cover for looks

• +1
also stop with the eye color cope yes ofc blue eyes are a halo but only on an eye area that already is good and if you have that you dont need blue eyes anyway

• +1
retards here planning to spend a billion dollars on STROMA as if it will hide their uee, assymetry, nct, dolphin or inbred IPD, bulging, droopy eyelids etc

• +1
i cant decide if light blue eyes are needed for gigachad status tho, but most ppl here will never reach that even after lefort 16 and sextupilar cock osteotomy so it's not someting to worry about

• +1
i cant decide if light blue eyes are needed for gigachad status tho, but most ppl here will never reach that even after lefort 16 and sextupilar cock osteotomy so it's not someting to worry about
1637536182671 png1412808
14df0b26a531029f1327ab3ffabdb739

feels good being a greycel and having people not instantly ridicule you ngl thank you for the kind reception brocels

• +1
imo Ballou is not a gigachad (although still very good looking) and salludon is an extreme outlier even among gigachads because he had a great base and managed to get comicbook tier bones and extreme hunter eyes with surgery (jfl if you think he did that with mewing) that somehow also harmonize extremely well with his face (which is insane considering he has ethnic pheno). Most gigachads have and need light blue eyes

imo Ballou is not a gigachad (although still very good looking) and salludon is an extreme outlier even among gigachads because he had a great base and managed to get comicbook tier bones and extreme hunter eyes with surgery (jfl if you think he did that with mewing) that somehow also harmonize extremely well with his face (which is insane considering he has ethnic pheno). Most gigachads have and need light blue eyes
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: I want blue eyes but STROMA seems sketchy

despite what the gigaautists and overraters on this forum want you to believe htn is good enough for a great sex life irl