Rate german rapper Pashanim (Chad NT god)

also eye color is maybe the 1 thing except hair type and texture that truly has bluepill-esque types, so some girls will genuinly like your brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 21244
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Deleted member 21244
also eye color is maybe the 1 thing except hair type and texture that truly has bluepill-esque types, so some girls will genuinly like your brown eyes
German girls like brown eyes coz they like ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480 and Deleted member 21244
yes my man, come on seriously, gigachads are born not made. If your average incel or even normie would want to become gigachad he would need to add litterall inches of bone to his face in several places not to mention somehow make that new structure create perfect harmony (some people have failos like long midface which are unfixable) with their other features and also attain perfect coloring, hairline, in motion looks, sex appeal etc. It is simply impossible, show me 1 person who ascended to gigachad

Do you relly think that
if that is you in the picture then you are 1 rhino away from being a strong htn. maybe even chadlite if you also get rid of your dark undereys and add a tiny bit of bone mass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
trust me i am not trying to patronize you or anything bro you mog me into the depths of hell jfl at 16 too

• +1
German girls like brown eyes coz they like ethnics
what are you talking about bro ethnics mostly date otherh ethnics white people are secretly either racists or they think most ethnics are ugly (which they are). Not being a sfcel btw i am ethnic myself

Thank you for the looksmaxxing advice du hurensohn

• +1
dont take my advice completely to heart tho jfl im not an expert, just an autistic rotter that is putting his own theories out there. One thing i know for sure tho is that NT is cope for the vast majortiy of cels (atleast it's cope in the way that the NT cult thinks it works)

• +1
trust me i am not trying to patronize you or anything bro you mog me into the depths of hell jfl at 16 too
How many friends do you have (My friends = 0)

How many friends do you have (My friends = 0)
if i were to count them, 2 really good ones, 4 if you count real friends that are actual friends but i dont speak to irl often anymore. But i am about to go into uni so hopefully i will increase this number. Having loads of friends is kinda cope tho since lets be real, if you have like 20 "friends" you cant possible spread out your time and attention equaly amongst them and still mantain good relations and actually do shit/build someting. i think the cap for actual, true friends is like 5 and anything more than that is acquiantances. (maybe i am just a coping friendlet)

• +1
i strongly urge you to try and get real friends tho. Having people you build deep connections with and do stuff with, hang out with, discuss stuff with etc is one of life's greatest pleasures (probably even better than creampieing a pls 8 gigastacy tbh ngl) and the best cope (litterally everything is a cope since life is meaningless and you will one day die anyway so calling everything a cope is cope) so get on that

• +1
if i were to count them, 2 really good ones, 4 if you count real friends that are actual friends but i dont speak to irl often anymore. But i am about to go into uni so hopefully i will increase this number. Having loads of friends is kinda cope tho since lets be real, if you have like 20 "friends" you cant possible spread out your time and attention equaly amongst them and still mantain good relations and actually do shit/build someting. i think the cap for actual, true friends is like 5 and anything more than that is acquiantances. (maybe i am just a coping friendlet)
You NT mogg me to the depths of hell

fuark this mtn curry inhib mogs and dating mogs 99% of this forum jfl actual chadlites here perform IBM supercomputer calculations to determine gandy's anus ratio meanwhile some curry that would be told to rope if he was on this forum is out there kissing warm and receptive high tier beckies.

fuark this mtn curry inhib mogs and dating mogs 99% of this forum jfl actual chadlites here perform IBM supercomputer calculations to determine gandy's anus ratio meanwhile some curry that would be told to rope if he was on this forum is out there kissing warm and receptive high tier beckies.
it was pure AUTISM but I agree this curry low inhibit moggs the whole forum

i dont lmao my friends are just as shut in hermit as i am. But thats good tho you dont want to fake your whole personality to get "friends" that you have nothing in common with (NT shillers actually give this crap tier advice lol "muhh get an iphone and listen to post malone brah stacy surely will ride your face when she detects your NT levels!!!11")

• +1
i dont lmao my friends are just as shut in hermit as i am. But thats good tho you dont want to fake your whole personality to get "friends" that you have nothing in common with (NT shillers actually give this crap tier advice lol "muhh get an iphone and listen to post malone brah stacy surely will ride your face when she detects your NT levels!!!11")
True to be honest to be honest

also this video made me think, why do so many here hate women lol. Thats so wrong. Women didn't do anything wrong and if you were in their position you would be doing the same. If i had 20 stacies at any time on tinder urging to fuck me i would also never accept anything less lmao. Also cage at users who think women are evil because muh hypergamy or whatever, as if they have a choice or that THEY were the ones that kickstarted the sexual revolution or invented tinder. Hating women because of hypergamy is like hating men because of agressiveness and horniness. Giga low iq and unironically touch grass if you hate women most are nice

aye sorry for derailing the shit out of this thread. The rapper is HTN + status halo end of story

• +1
Green fox eyes halo him hard
aggreed but lower third > eye area by a mile. Most people irl i see have okay/meh to pretty good eye area, but most have shit lower third. A great lower third is both more important for male smv and is also a much bigger halo than good eyes because it is that much rarer irl imo

• +1
aggreed but lower third > eye area by a mile. Most people irl i see have okay/meh to pretty good eye area, but most have shit lower third. A great lower third is both more important for male smv and is also a much bigger halo than good eyes because it is that much rarer irl imo
i just wanted to say also that Chadderlands is a big fucking meme. Now i dont go outside much but most people i see even at my age (19) are ltn to mtn. The best looking guy and girl i have ever seen in my life were chadlite and stacylite respectively and both of those were only 1 time and never before or since. The vast majority of good looking people you will meet irl are htns. The retarded curries in this forum overrate the fuck out of white people and just people in general, especially if they seem to be with a girl (girlfriend halo is very real, another user even made a thread about that recently) and thats wy you ocassionaly have the negative iq "chads are actually super common brah, its ogre" posts (looking at you @LooksOverAll ). People in the netherlands are just abnormally tall, that's it. Chads and Stacies, even purely smv ones, are very rare everyhwere, including the netherlands.

Last edited:
  • +1
All of this is without taking into consideration blacks, curries, asians, hispanics etc just purely ancestral Dutchmen and women

• +1
Why do Turks in Germany try to mimic African American culture lmao

• +1
too many punchlines rap has parkinson :feelsahh:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn