Rate gigachad Nikolai Valuev

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
He has all the psl features. Strong proment browridge, deepset hunter eyes, strong chin, prominent zygos, big skull.

Muh bones, bone copers are hilarious
200px Nikolai Valuev

1725572 1587225868940

G 2

Spq4xmq6frh81

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, horizontallytall, amkcel and 5 others
Ogre

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
5ad70df15c5ce5639907457622332490

this is what bone ''copers'' mean when they mean bone structure matters dumb nigga

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and IhateDentists
View attachment 1826427
this is what bone ''copers'' mean when they mean bone structure matters dumb nigga
ideal is maesthetic which is like overall masc with some average dimorphism and a few prettyboy features like nice skin , nice hair or lips

so likes like 60 percent masc , 20 percent avg dimorphism , 20 percent prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Slays in russia

Wtf dude this nigga is a fucking neanderthal

He has all the psl features. Strong proment browridge, deepset hunter eyes, strong chin, prominent zygos, big skull.

View attachment 1826423
View attachment 1826422
View attachment 1826420
View attachment 1826424

View attachment 1826423
View attachment 1826422
View attachment 1826420
View attachment 1826424
Nikolay Valuev is a fucking LEGEND. He was worshipped as a god on right good old Looking, mainly by defenders of the DOM Theory...

Here's him at old age mogging fellow Soviet Framemaxxee and HGHmaxxer Denis Cyplenkov who's 6'1 and has a +99th frame, makes Denis look like a kid

Images   2022 08 17T203422240
Images   2022 08 17T203445196

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
i bet he has a huge cock 😋

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Brazitard

She must get absolutely wrecked by him every night. How can you have a 150kg guy on you like that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Boxingfan
View attachment 1826897

She must get absolutely wrecked by him every night. How can you have a 150kg guy on you like that?
She's not bad looking but she has a small build... I hope he gets to pass his monstrous genes...

If he has a son ofc, if it's a daughter it won't matter too much (boxers are known to have a lot of daughters, don't know why).

40,000 BC Gigachad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 25354 and reptiles
Seen as deformed monster like he is today, only normal development dudes like Barrett slayed back then and continue to slay now
Are you sure about that?

He’s deformed so why would any girl from any time during history find him attractive bro?
Because "deformed" means different things in different contexts. For example, if you are a woman in a small village and your only age-appropriate partner option is this guy, and you aren't exposed to a bunch of images of other men, you wouldn't think he was deformed

Make him black and Netflix will cast him for Shrek movie.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and arabcelxxx
Nigga looks like a rock

Seen as deformed monster like he is today, only normal development dudes like Barrett slayed back then and continue to slay now
Slaying in the Neolithic? 7'1 vs 6'1? Nigga weighs 330lb and his clavicles still show LMFAO.
Images   2023 05 01T104540552
Images   2023 05 01T104554517

What would happen is that: Mr. Colossus Guy here meets Barrett The Twink; Barrett gets confused to a girl; Barrett ends up dragged by his smooth blonde hair to the nearest cave to receive a thick, 12" German sausage with cream cheese on the top directly into his intestines 🤭🤭🤭

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, arabcelxxx and Dr. Bludy
Slaying in the Neolithic? 7'1 vs 6'1? Nigga weighs 330lb and his clavicles still show LMFAO.
View attachment 2178247View attachment 2178248
What would happen is that: Mr. Colossus Guy here meets Barrett The Twink; Barrett gets confused to a girl; Barrett ends up dragged by his smooth blonde hair to the nearest cave to receive a thick, 12" German sausage with cream cheese on the top directly into his intestines 🤭🤭🤭
Ok that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s physiologically healthier or better formed than a guy like Barrett. Some guy like Barrett with perfect blend between masculinity and femininity (balanced sex harmones) with perfect developed face would always have had more appeal than some deformed ogre who looks like he would beat his wife to death

Barrett has beauty and actually looks like what people back then would have looked like. Humans in their natural setting without getting cucked by modern day environment. He’s basically a wolf while most of us are pugs

But I mean ask yourself which guy some Paleolithic girl would rather have had as a partner?

Barrett has beauty and actually looks like what people back then would have looked like. Humans in their natural setting without getting cucked by modern day environment. He’s basically a wolf while most of us are pugs
I mog Barrett but I would also be dragged by the Russian, I'm waaaaay hotter and sexier... Also cavemen are a myth, they didn't exist so there's no purpose talking about it anyway.

But I mean ask yourself which guy some Paleolithic girl would rather have had as a partner?
They would choose ME instead, but maybe they would become envious because I bodyfog them?? 🤔

Because "deformed" means different things in different contexts. For example, if you are a woman in a small village and your only age-appropriate partner option is this guy, and you aren't exposed to a bunch of images of other men, you wouldn't think he was deformed
No retard, he’s deformed in any context with acromegaly having ass

blackpill is intrinsic to peoples brains so women would still see him as deformed even if he was the only guy genius

No, it's not. This is make believe.
Then how come people don’t have to have heard anything about looks theory to be able to determine if someone is attractive or not genius?

• +1
Reactions: dutchboi
Then how come people don’t have to have heard anything about looks theory to be able to determine if someone is attractive or not genius?
They're comparing people they see of differing levels of attractiveness. That's not the same as having a baseline level of attractiveness programmed into your head. Nobody from a remote tribe who has seen 50 people in his/her life is going to say "You're not attractive because you don't look like Sean O'Pry".

They're comparing people they see of differing levels of attractiveness. That's not the same as having a baseline level of attractiveness programmed into your head. Nobody from a remote tribe who has seen 50 people in his/her life is going to say "You're not attractive because you don't look like Sean O'Pry".
People like that Russian boxer aren’t normal. They have a medical disorder (acromegaly) which would make you look ugly to anyone because it is not natural or correct development. He looks like a complete ogre who would rip anyones head off without a second thought. Humans are social creatures by nature who thrive on working together. Does that guy look like he would thrive with people in any social settings?

most feminine slav

They have a medical disorder (acromegaly) which would make you look ugly to anyone because it is not natural or correct development.
You're just asserting your original idea. There's no evidence against what I said.

Humans are social creatures by nature who thrive on working together. Does that guy look like he would thrive with people in any social settings?
If I was going to have a tribal war with another group, I'd want a guy who looks like this on my side.

literal neanderthal colossus