RATE GIGACHADDAM. JIHADI TERRORIST WARRIOR.

Rate (PSL)

• Total voters
HOLY FUCK!!
This dude even surpassed GigaChad! He’s a TERACHAD

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
@Introvertednarc you look like zayn malik's crouzoun syndromed, jaundiced brother ngl

just lol at being narcy while looking like that
STFU U CUCK, KEEP COPING THINKING IM ACTUALLY THAT RECESSED WHEN MY HEAD IS LITERALLY TILTED DOWNWARDS YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOT . CRY FOR MY PERFECT NOSE, SKIN TONE, PRETTY PCT EYES AND PERFECTLY HARMONIOUS FRONT YOU RETARDED CUCK.
EF3F7130 D791 49A8 B188 6484ADD41C7F

STFU U CUCK, KEEP COPING THINKING IM ACTUALLY THAT RECESSED WHEN MY HEAD IS LITERALLY TILTED DOWNWARDS YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOT . CRY FOR MY PERFECT NOSE, SKIN TONE, PRETTY PCT EYES AND PERFECTLY HARMONIOUS FRONT YOU RETARDED CUCK.
View attachment 476726

estrogenic rage

negative orbital vector, bad supraorbital development, low hyoid - and ur skin looks diseased

must be delusional to think u look anything like zayn or nitin

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc
estrogenic rage

negative orbital vector, bad supraorbital development, low hyoid - and ur skin looks diseased

must be delusional to think u look anything like zayn or nitin
Yeah no shit my orbitals look bad , good job pointing out the fucking obvious , you retard. But my pct cat eyes, perfect nose, small concave philtrum and ideal midface ratio makes up for all of that. Keep coping , you have no idea how good i look in my frontal , and you never will because I’m not posting my full face on a borderline Incel forum .
And you’re saying all of this whilst blaming your subhuman horseface on ‘mouthbreathing’ , just stop coping and accept your genes are trash .

Yeah no shit my orbitals look bad , good job pointing out the fucking obvious , you retard. But my pct cat eyes, perfect nose, small concave philtrum and ideal midface ratio makes up for all of that. Keep coping , you have no idea how good i look in my frontal , and you never will because I’m not posting my full face on a borderline Incel forum .
And you’re saying all of this whilst blaming your subhuman horseface on ‘mouthbreathing’ , just stop coping and accept your genes are trash .

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
delusional rage but w/e narcs will be narcs

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc