Rate Gigatall Friend (18M, 6'8 or 6'9)

Damn, I can understand that. What I didn't know was international schools existed in India you know?
Anyways dude, you both mog, so no point asking for more in this site
I don't know many international schools in india tbh or american or british, but a lot of indians can speak english so it does make sense that it's widely available.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
No I am turkish/russian but I take english as a first language in school meaning i am fluent but i am also autistic and need to neurotypical max according to friends so i might confuse ur words.
its ok i was too harsh, i just said you kinda revealed your school in the pics you posted. you are both htn+, so really you shouldn't be on this site just enjoy slaying dravidians in chennai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog and BrahminBoss
its ok i was too harsh, i just said you kinda revealed your school in the pics you posted. you are both htn+, so really you shouldn't be on this site just enjoy slaying dravidians in chennai
The guy in op is htn plus?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and forevermirin
My guy i can literally see his bumble account. He gets a lot of girls, his eyes are big deep and hunter, i dont see many flaws and strong eyebrow aswell, yes it's narrowing down at bottom but it's not bad.
Facially he’s subhuman. Obviously with his height it doesn’t matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Bzz, forevermirin and 1 other person
SMV is infinite as he is a billionare, but otherwise rate. Honest to god bro is MEASURED 6'8 at night so easily 6'8-6'9 range.
That’s you

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087 and Graham
Dude he looks 6’3

Man I can't cope anymore why tf are new zoomers so tall , I though I was an outlier and this nigga heightmogs me 6 inches straight

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
Dude he looks 6’3
What no?? His torso sitting is same as me literally but he got the extra 7 inches in his legs, he is brutally tall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog and BrahminBoss
What no?? His torso sitting is same as me literally but he got the extra 7 inches in his legs, he is brutally tall.
In the pic with the chef he looks bang on 6’3 , 6’5 with those boots

• Woah
Reactions: BongMog
Man I can't cope anymore why tf are new zoomers so tall , I though I was an outlier and this nigga heightmogs me 6 inches straight
You are 6'2? You would be 2nd tallest in my school even half an inch above me.

• Love it
sometimes u just have to accept the mog. but also yes, fuck zoomers and fuck my parents for not stuffing me with meat in my childhood

• +1
In the pic with the chef he looks bang on 6’3 , 6’5 with those boots
That chef claimed he was 6'6 and it was his first time getting heightmogged so he was asking for pic lmao. I am addicted to height so i track mine and ik his height measured 1 hour after waking up so he got decompressed a bit basically lost 50-60% of the height loss he would have throughout the day and he measured at 204.5 cm

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
That chef claimed he was 6'6 and it was his first time getting heightmogged so he was asking for pic lmao. I am addicted to height so i track mine and ik his height measured 1 hour after waking up so he got decompressed a bit basically lost 50-60% of the height loss he would have throughout the day and he measured at 204.5 cm
6’5 tops barefoot. Chef looks 6’2

Won’t be surprised if he wears lifts. Show a pic where he is barefoot and not wearing uncanny boots

6’4 max like I said and I’ve seen ur pic you don’t look that tall which is why you are overestimating

2362A7F0 C857 4E7B 8E99 D5988CAE9399

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook
Won’t be surprised if he wears lifts. Show a pic where he is barefoot and not wearing uncanny boots
youre my idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! curry ramirez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Horsefacecel. Also bad pheno. Nice hair tho. He also has shitty skin. Tbf I don't care hiw good someone's ratios are. If he has shitty skin I immediately rate high ltn or lower.
Skin is changeable and matters very little if you’re actually gl with bones. Skin is a huge meme here

Nah I just have sentience
Just cuz someone is taller than you doesn't mean they're wearing lifts.
You might be true, But we don't know if he's wearing or not regardless

Just cuz someone is taller than you doesn't mean they're wearing lifts.
You might be true, But we don't know if he's wearing or not regardless
Like I said I just have sentience

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook and Infinite
Skin is changeable and matters very little if you’re actually gl with bones. Skin is a huge meme here
Skin is never a meme. Ive got an acquaintance who has very solid bones but bad acne. Gets subhuman signals from women sometimes. He literally has chadlite potential if he got better skin he now is low mtn.

Skin is never a meme. Ive got an acquaintance who has very solid bones but bad acne. Gets subhuman signals from women sometimes. He literally has chadlite potential if he got better skin he now is low mtn.
Then he isn’t chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Bzz
SMV is infinite as he is a billionare, but otherwise rate. Honest to god bro is MEASURED 6'8 at night so easily 6'8-6'9 range.
Imagine if this nigga was 4'11 and non NT he'd be an .is user

Stacies would say "he is just too tall for me" :feelskek: :feelskek:
He should get Sunil Saar's limb shortning surgery he is the only one who can do this and save him from this cruel world

indian dylan klebold

We all know it's you

Htn