Rate girl i fucked in 2022

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
In october 2022 we had a cardate, went well she first started sucking me dick. Went over tot the backseat and banged. Was one of the best of experiences of my life. Really miss that moment.

IMG 8116
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, lemonnz, BoredPrince and 6 others
makeupmaxxed htb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, backtothesewers, try2beme and 1 other person
transgender?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and iblametylermeow
mtb

• +1
Reactions: Baxy, BoredPrince and moreroidsmoredates
Soon to be roastie

Looksmatched

LTB imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, klimo, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
disgusting, pussy probably looks like overblossomed rose and reeks of rotten meat

fat ltb, rope if this is your proudest slay

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, N1666 and moreroidsmoredates
disgusting, pussy probably looks like overblossomed rose and reeks of rotten meat

fat ltb, rope if this is your proudest slay
Yet you’re still a virgin

Wouldnt touch her

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and backtothesewers
MTB looks trans though

You can spot a virgin easily
I love it when normies cope

I also love when they show me a pic of their “hot gf” like “isnt she hoot broooo” and then I go like “yeah, she’s alright” and it’s some ran through LTB that I know half of my neighbourhood hit

sometimes I just go full honesty like I did with you and be like “damn bro, ur gf really isn’t all that” and then show my proudest slay (which is a stacy celeb in my country) and then they start telling me that I’m lying and instantly hate me… This one time my coworker got so upset that he didn’t talk to me for 5 days, his LTB was constantly giving me IoI’s too but unlike you my MTN friend, I only stick it up LTB if I’m 10/10 drunk and never speak of it again, especially not on an incel forum

I hope you too ascend to chadlite and see the bitches I got in my roster, sad life being a MTN, reminiscing about the time you fucked a LTB, truly sad

No appeal for a woman, how did you get hard on that foid

I love it when normies cope

I also love when they show me a pic of their “hot gf” like “isnt she hoot broooo” and then I go like “yeah, she’s alright” and it’s some ran through LTB that I know half of my neighbourhood hit

sometimes I just go full honesty like I did with you and be like “damn bro, ur gf really isn’t all that” and then show my proudest slay (which is a stacy celeb in my country) and then they start telling me that I’m lying and instantly hate me… This one time my coworker got so upset that he didn’t talk to me for 5 days, his LTB was constantly giving me IoI’s too but unlike you my MTN friend, I only stick it up LTB if I’m 10/10 drunk and never speak of it again, especially not on an incel forum

I hope you too ascend to chadlite and see the bitches I got in my roster, sad life being a MTN, reminiscing about the time you fucked a LTB, truly sad
This nigga got all butthurt by a little insult. Proceeds to write a whole essay which I didn’t even read. Says it all.

This nigga got all butthurt by a little insult. Proceeds to write a whole essay which I didn’t even read. Says it all.
I’m relaxing on org after studying for 3 hours, I needed to vent because fuck Macroeconomics

And you know very well that you read all of it 😎👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏿

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I’m relaxing on org after studying for 3 hours, I needed to vent because fuck Macroeconomics

And you know very well that you read all of it 😎👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏿
Lets be real here, you got jealous of someone else because you can’t get girls yourself. You know pretty well that she is hot and good looking. No girl shows interest in real life towards you. Now stop barking like an abused dog.

• Love it
Reactions: backtothesewers
Lets be real here, you got jealous of someone else because you can’t get girls yourself. You know pretty well that she is hot and good looking. No girl shows interest in real life towards you. Now stop barking like an abused dog.
Mmmmmm, yes, the cope 😋

• +1
but no joke, even as a chadlite I can be on a dry spell for a month and sometimes I have to talk to a foid to get pussy(non NT so impossible) I can’t image how’s life for my MTN HTN brothers, let’s not even mention sub5s and LTNs

Even I, as a straight male tend to walk away when a LTN tries to talk to me at uni, I feel genuine disgust and feel repulsed by ugly males

but no joke, even as a chadlite I can be on a dry spell for a month and sometimes I have to talk to a foid to get pussy(non NT so impossible) I can’t image how’s life for my MTN HTN brothers, let’s not even mention sub5s and LTNs

Even I, as a straight male tend to walk away when a LTN tries to talk to me at uni, I feel genuine disgust and feel repulsed by ugly males
You’re a chadlite?

Better than anything I've fucked loo

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: backtothesewers