Reactions: Jason Voorhees
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Jason Voorhees
4 psl

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, zeke714 and Jason Voorhees
Average but it doesn’t matter, she’ll only let 6’4 shredded blonde chads with razor sharp jawlines inside her and still have plenty of options to pick from for fuck buddies :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, Preoximerianas, Torero and 3 others
Why did you put those markings around the image?

• +1
Average but it doesn’t matter, she’ll only let 6’4 shredded blonde chads with razor sharp jawlines inside her and still have plenty of options to pick from for fuck buddies :feelswah:
Might as well just move to SEA tomorrow then :feelswhy:😢

• +1
wouldn't swipe right in thosand years

Yes its true. She only wants tall and very gl guys. I think below chadlite is not really interesting to her, thats also why she didnt want to fuck me.
I also saw her at the club and she flirted with the most attractive 2 guys there. Very gl tall chadlite/chads.

Are you fat too?

Since years i approach girls that i dont like visually, its totally normal for me.
But the market is so brutal. I think she was 1 point below me, and usually i go for even fatter, old or uglier girls 2 points below. Then its usually working and they invest in me.

Since years i approach girls that i dont like visually, its totally normal for me.
But the market is so brutal. I think she was 1 point below me, and usually i go for even fatter, old or uglier girls 2 points below. Then its usually working and they invest in me.
She's still probably more attractive than that old fat woman you allegedly fucked.

Fucked up girl if you're at least average but we've never seen your picks so u could be subhuman and then I could understande her better

Lima mogs

Looks like she's for BBC only

Someone ought to take her ego down a notch. And she’s 3.5PSL. Below average.

3 PSL absolutely brutal to be turned down by this woman.

Sh3 looks like she would be married to some boomer cuck 🤣

The absolute state of the dating market