Rate girl that friendzoned me

Why not both? I like learning about different things, biology, physics. I think I'm more artistically inclined though, I will always start day dreaming about the new scientific knowledge I gained and think of fun things to be done with them. I'm definitely not a science kind of person.

How high would you estimate my IQ to be? I heard lots of geniuses were alcoholics and were IQ mogging the middwits while drunk.:feelskek:
I'd think you're 140
Yep definitely, there's no issue with being an artsy femboy and also high IQ. If anything it's a Mogger combination.
Do u draw ? What kind of artsy things

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I'd think you're 140
Yep definitely, there's no issue with being an artsy femboy and also high IQ. If anything it's a Mogger combination.
Do u draw ? What kind of artsy things
Oh I missed your post! Sorry.

I love to draw. I would sketch human bodies without any reference, I'd try to make them as proportional as possible.

140? You think I'm that high?

I also like to write fictional stories, I have a dairy where I tried to predict the future.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
How tall is he OP, I aint reading all of this. Looks really good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977
She*

FFS

• +1
All of them are entitled but my story with the girl in the post is when I asked if she wanna go out she replied with hmmmm maybe and then I said stop playing hard to get you know you want this dick and then she called me a freak jfl

But we on good terms now
All of this background story is expected just by looking at her face tbh

• +1
All of this background story is expected just by looking at her face tbh
Not really bro

I just came out like a douche and I look like a high trust pretty boy so she was confused

Prolly had another image of what my personality like

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Not really bro

I just came out like a douche and I look like a high trust pretty boy so she was confused

Idk bro that s the first judgmental thing I determined based on her face, faces like this are rarely a catch in general behavior if u ask me

• +1
Not really bro

But yeah u could have played better if I wanted her enough

• +1
Idk bro that s the first judgmental thing I determined based on her face, faces like this are rarely a catch in general behavior if u ask me
The problem with me is I love fucking girls like her for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
The problem with me is I love fucking girls like her for some reason
I know why because u think she is a badass experimented goddess in bed with no limitation, maybe she is not so mean or hard to perform in this private part but she definitely is in her day to day behavior

• +1