Rate girl with real a10 eyes

She has a pig nose
no she doesnt its fogger, id even say its the best nose ive seen on a foid, i like adrianas sharp nose edges but this is that even more :feelsohh:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
shes cavills looksmatch

Am I the only one who thinks it looks ugly
Nah she looks blind, I like ‘em blind tho. Can’t see the ketamine I slip into he Moscow mule

When you have eyes like that you don't even need a good face ngl I would just hyperfocus on her eyes because they're omega striking

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
View attachment 1958757

As expected shes with a blonde guy. I have always said “dark haired pale white women with blue eyes are blonde chad only” you’ll never see one dating out, if you have noticed blonde women are the ones who racemix and date brunette men and MEDs. You’ll never see a Black haired blue eyed foid with a non Blonde white man
That’s cap bro are u living under a rock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
View attachment 1958757

As expected shes with a blonde guy. I have always said “dark haired pale white women with blue eyes are blonde chad only” you’ll never see one dating out, if you have noticed blonde women are the ones who racemix and date brunette men and MEDs. You’ll never see a Black haired blue eyed foid with a non Blonde white man
My girlfriend has this combo and my coloring is Hyper ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284
It's filtermaxxed as well. Why do you want to become photoshoped instead of looksmaxed

Wouldn’t say ugly but she looks weird and uncanny. She would be cuter with regular blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
It's not her eye color, it's the fact she looks unharmonious and uncanny

her eyes hurt to look at jfl

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I wouldn't be able to stop looking at her eyes, her eyes carry her a ton. I don't see how you guys think she looks like a dude or that her eyes are creepy.

I have a huge thing for women with blue eyes, but yeah, this shit look weird. Maybe my opinion change seeing her irl, but I really think if she wasn't seemingly trying to wear as little clothing as possible, she would be infinitely more attractive. Whatever she's wearing barely seems to fit jfl

Women don't realize leaving shit up to men's imagination is OP as fuck
My oneitis in high school had almost the same coloring. Only difference is my oneitis was pale and this one isn't.

Pale >

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers