Rate + give advice

I

IamImportant

Iron
PM for pics. 18yo, 177cm (will heightfraud soon with lifts and stuff), 88kg, bf: approx 18%

rough plan + current state: Finally got a haircut after 1+ years; still not happy with it tho. Got a little fatter (bulking on roids); will get lean after this cycle. Saving up money for surgery (hair + eyebrow transplant, rhino, chin, cheekbones); will get that in approx 1.5 years. Alrdy working on my skin. Going to tan this summer or next summer with MT2

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Are you famous? so that you don't dare to post pics in some obscure corner on the internets

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rydofx and IamImportant
Maybe just pm and rate me to find out.

Though tbh I don't want to post here simply out of embarrassement for my looks. No one pm'd me yet, thus I'll just post my pics here if it stays that way.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Are you famous? so that you don't dare to post pics in some obscure corner on the internets
Why take the risk? These forums are not as obscure as you would think.

just end it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
These forums are not as obscure as you would think.
I can't imagine, this shithole being anything but a obscure outside corner of the internets

Dm me

• +1
Reactions: IamImportant
Dm me if u want :what:

• +1
Dm me, I can help

• +1
PM for pics. 18yo, 177cm (will heightfraud soon with lifts and stuff), 88kg, bf: approx 18%

rough plan + current state: Finally got a haircut after 1+ years; still not happy with it tho. Got a little fatter (bulking on roids); will get lean after this cycle. Saving up money for surgery (hair + eyebrow transplant, rhino, chin, cheekbones); will get that in approx 1.5 years. Alrdy working on my skin. Going to tan this summer or next summer with MT2
need to add I am also planning upper bleph and smth to fix my mouth / lips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back