Rate glow up (14,15 to 16 y/o)

lemme guess, a white girl
yes, short green eyed brunette bro she was exactly my type and too good for me but it took me too long to realise it😢

yes, short green eyed brunette bro she was exactly my type and too good for me but it took me too long to realise it😢
why don't you just stick with your own ethnicity you fucking white worshipper.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you mog wait until youre 18-21 youre gonna be a mogging machine i know bosnia kinda poor get out of that shithole look for a place to moneymax

oh, I assumed you were mena. I assume you must be EE (specifically ballkan or Chechen or Ingush)
nah bro i was born and raised here idk why everyones saying that, my parents are from here, grandparents, etc it must be really deep then

• +1
you mog wait until youre 18-21 youre gonna be a mogging machine i know bosnia kinda poor get out of that shithole look for a place to moneymax
thanks bro, yeah im planning on it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67900
  • +1
Good eye area

Puberty hit like a bus, huh

Looks great, grow out your hair to balance out your features and bone structure
yeah good idea bro just dont know what cut to get tbh

very good, mirin

• +1
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
Anything with longer hair. Maybe shave your beard because its not that dense. What softmaxxing do you do?
idk man started getting a lot of girl compliments for the goatee aswell, i eat well do skincare (also gua sha,etc) use castor oil and sometimes do jaw exercises but yeah nothing too intense

idk man started getting a lot of girl compliments for the goatee aswell, i eat well do skincare (also gua sha,etc) use castor oil and sometimes do jaw exercises but yeah nothing too intense
Great. I mean if girls like your beard you may should stick to it. if caster oil doesnt work use minoxidil

Great. I mean if girls like your beard you may should stick to it. if caster oil doesnt work use minoxidil
yeah bro and i didnt start growing it out too long ago so im thinking i should give it some time you know, and yes i was thinking of buying minoxidil soon too, u have any other tips?

yeah bro and i didnt start growing it out too long ago so im thinking i should give it some time you know, and yes i was thinking of buying minoxidil soon too, u have any other tips?
Thats it basically i dont see your physique but you can gymmaxx too. The most radical way to grow your hair back would be fenasteride but it has heavy side effects so try minoxidile first

Thats it basically i dont see your physique but you can gymmaxx too. The most radical way to grow your hair back would be fenasteride but it has heavy side effects so try minoxidile first
yeah im too young for fenasteride bro minoxidil for now, and yeah i should gymmax tbh i just dont know how it would work with me playing football

yeah im too young for fenasteride bro minoxidil for now, and yeah i should gymmax tbh i just dont know how it would work with me playing football
No problems there i think.

• +1
u lack kinda lower third and train your damn neck man 5 yo girl could choke u out with that pencil neck
hahaha im gonna train neck bro, what about the lower third?

chin lacks projecting but could also be cause u are still 16
damn u think theres a chance it grows? i have no idea when face bones stop growing tbh

first real ascension i see on this site. good job op

• +1