Rate Gracilized David Gandy

he broke his jaw bro! No plastic surgery
That's what I thought but this shit section doesn't let you edit your comments lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Harmony is destroyed at the right.

A10 eyed slayer on the right :Comfy:

he broke his jaw bro! No plastic surgery

That's him playing it cool bro, according to expert doctors, it's just wisdom tooth removal (literally you can't make this up, hilarious)

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 17791
That's what I thought but this shit section doesn't let you edit your comments lmao
No edits bro!:soy:

Drago doesn't look weird with Super light eyes
Hernan drago modelo acoso11
Hernan drago modelo acoso
It's because it fits the rest of his colouring

He also seems to have very light eyes in some pictures which don't look weird
B2auokcIIAE3K1g

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
A10 eyed slayer on the right :Comfy:

That's him playing it cool bro, according to expert doctors, it's just wisdom tooth removal (literally you can't make this up, hilarious)

His mouth looks pretty fucked.

Poor guy.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
  • WTF
  • Woah
@StrangerDanger thoughts on Opry chico morph?
Does it mog real Opry? It does look like a wider appeal orpy but it lost the alien appeal real Opry have.
Eyebrows were raised, lips more masculine, better hairline, ramus lengthened and philtrum doesnt look too seemingly short, Chico's eye shape is more dominant here.
Basically all Chico's good features were plastered on Opry.
It looks so much like both of them its scary but I think the originals mog cause prettyboys go better with chicos pheno imo and I prefer the more rugged opry
but the Barrett morph mogs the current Barrett, looks like the younger version of him

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop

picquor

• JFL
what did u get rated? how many times have u posted
Usually 5.5-6psl.

I trust my estimations more because their reasoning behind is kind of vague.

I've measured my proportions and I have only a few non perfect ratios.

bigonial width and mouth are smaller than ideal.

If I had blue eyes (ideally light blue), I'd have the best possible colouring which would more than make up for those two falos.

Usually 5.5-6psl.

I trust my estimations more because their reasoning behind is kind of vague.

I've measured my proportions and I have only a few non perfect ratios.

bigonial width and mouth are smaller than ideal.

If I had blue eyes (ideally light blue), I'd have the best possible colouring which would more than make up for those two falos.
I've never posted on here cause I don't want my face on this incel site I don't want these incels to worship me either. I have green eyes instead of those perfect A10 blue. Do u slay irl

• Hmm...
I've never posted on here cause I don't want my face on this incel site I don't want these incels to worship me either. I have green eyes instead of those perfect A10 blue. Do u slay irl
I'm not interested in relationships.

This is the best O'pry morph I've ever seen:
3006129_OPRY_MORPH.jpg
sean1.jpg

And this is the best looking face I've ever seen atm IMO, it's Miro Cech morphed with better lips and straighter, denser eyebrows.
2996260_1658418463342.jpg
7514a570d36a989ef0bf391c85cdec5b.jpg

Not a big fan of the O'pry morph, chin width exceeds mouth width and the eyebrows and makes it looks a bit uncanny IMO. Could be exposure effect at work (me being very used to see Chico and O'pry pictures). Second morph looks good in a Final Fantasy character type of way, but IMO would look a bit alien-esque IRL. Looks a lot like young Barrett before his face got so wide.

This is the best O'pry morph I've ever seen:
3006129_OPRY_MORPH.jpg
sean1.jpg

And this is the best looking face I've ever seen atm IMO, it's Miro Cech morphed with better lips and straighter, denser eyebrows.
2996260_1658418463342.jpg
7514a570d36a989ef0bf391c85cdec5b.jpg

Not a big fan of the O'pry morph, chin width exceeds mouth width and the eyebrows and makes it looks a bit uncanny IMO. Could be exposure effect at work (me being very used to see Chico and O'pry pictures). Second morph looks good in a Final Fantasy character type of way, but IMO would look a bit alien-esque IRL. Looks a lot like young Barrett before his face got so wide.
This morph of mine moggs

Attachments

• FaceApp_1626178020983.jpg
    FaceApp_1626178020983.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 0
I'm pretty asexual/very low sex drive.
Ah I used to be that way when I was on anxiety meds. Are you on SSRI's/antidepressants by chance? Or have u always been like that?

• Hmm...
Ah I used to be that way when I was on anxiety meds. Are you on SSRI's/antidepressants by chance? Or have u always been like that?
I don't take any kind of medication.

I don't take any kind of medication.
What's your interest in looksmaxxing if you don't want to date? I'm asking because I think I understand. I'm pretty narcy and want to look better than everyone even if im not gonna date anyone I want to mog everyone in the room still

• Love it
What's your interest in looksmaxxing if you don't want to date? I'm asking because I think I understand. I'm pretty narcy and want to look better than everyone even if im not gonna date anyone I want to mog everyone in the room still
Yeah, I wanna look better for my own sake. Looks also benefit beyond just dating so it's good to do anyways.

• +1
Reactions: beachdude123