Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 1751
KEK

Attachments

• 1576236972666.png
    1576236972666.png
    311.7 KB · Views: 194
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 1560 and didntreadlol
Discount Roshan who looks alchoholic. JFL!

What an absolute embarrassment to india

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pex1992
Jfl at last pic

• So Sad
Its the picture from the time when he was younger
Honestly you're very good looking especially with the eyes. But I don't know why some of your pictures give off this depressive, alcoholic vibe.

Do you live in curryland? I feel like good looking Indians are wasting their prime genetics by staying in curryland. Good looks in India aren't as much of an advantage as they are in anglo-western countries.

• +1
Jfl at
Honestly you're very good looking especially with the eyes. But I don't know why some of your pictures give off this depressive, alcoholic vibe.

Do you live in curryland? I feel like good looking Indians are wasting their prime genetics by staying in curryland. Good looks in India aren't as much of an advantage as they are in anglo-western countries.
Yup even i think so. Good looks arw not that much appreciated here ....btw which pictures of mine look like that i can make some improvement in those things

He has a very aesthetic model tier nose.
Status saves him lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Pex1992
And eyes and jaw
He has a very aesthetic model tier nose.
Status saves him lol.
And eyes and jaws too

Do i look normal here or depressed

Attachments

• 20191213_174929.jpg
    20191213_174929.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
I'm sorry but the last picture (which I assume is you is definitely nothing like Hrithik). Having green eyes and curly hair doesn't automatically mean you look like him. You do look a bit like his stuntman though.

And he looks much, much better than Brad Pitt. Everyone goes crazy over "Hollywood" physiques. Does Brad Pitt have a body even remotely comparable to this?

Hrith

It's hilarious how the user "@no_hope_left" is just trying to post pictures to make him look bad, when this can be done for anybody. To those of you that don't know, he is an actor which means he HAS to look different for the roles he is playing.
XGkNy6Bpgam8LDyp53b Oad1fbVWjJ4ZgGvKG zXhP0
Hrithik roshan mohenjo daro opening day
Hritk eyes 2
Hrithik eyes
Jawwwhri
Hrihtik omg
Bodyhrith
Wowwwthoseeyes

You can yourself see his different looks from the pics I posted to where he's trying to look bad like in Kaabil or Super 30. How come you guys never post bad pictures of other actors when they're trying to look like shit? Posting pictures where he is trying to look bad is just retarded and I don't know why someone would even do that. Go to India and ask everyone who the most handsome man is. I can guarantee 80% would say Hrithik and 20% with some random celebrity.

Oh and if anyone is going to reply with something retarded like, "weLl he HaS no apPeal in the WesT due to hIs (random body part) haVing a (random acronym) raTio of 6.13419423320 when iT shOUld bE 6.13419423321", then you can see these videos. These are just random ones of the top off my head. There's literally hundreds of these videos on YT. Your own Western girls saying he's unrealistically handsome, better looking than Bradley Cooper, taller and cooler version of Tom Cruise, more handsome than Hugh Jackman, most handsome man they've ever seen etc etc etc. You can yourself hear normal people say that he's like David Gandy, but he's talented too. His talent isn't just walking up and down a ramp.
Rampwalk with amita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v34Z1r7MUeA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igJZu2Rxnqk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Cx2yOTodE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4JejP46pOQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMtu5LBgGho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPguh0w_8ls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObghDWSGNfo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KZLDyeHHuI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Tjhn6kE0A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpzjiNcmvPg

Point is I could do this forever if I wanted to. Your guys' disrespect is unreal to be honest. You guys need to stop looking at ratios with your infected mindsets. But anyway, this is just my advice.

Attachments

• hrith.jpg
    hrith.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 85
  • hrithik eyes.jpg
    hrithik eyes.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
never got the appeal of the gandy/gosling/hrithik pheno and why its seen as so gl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Aesthetic
wtf we have a hrithik stan here JFL

Etc. etc. theres a whole youtube subgenre of just reacting to him
wtf we have a hrithik stan here JFL
You must be an Indian with an inferiority complex of just looking up to and worshipping Hollywood actors and white people, in general.

Did the last guy rape hrithik roshan?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and diggbicc
Good body incel face in selfies over if he had average body fat and balding
Like most of us
if you are that lean and tall with perfect hair is hard to be bad looking
Average guys are just skinny fat average height balding its over for many of us

Did the last guy rape hrithik roshan?
Man, you internet warriors are funny.

Please, if you really want to "act tough" then do it in person.
Good body incel face in selfies over if he had average body fat and balding
Like most of us
if you are that lean and tall with perfect hair is hard to be bad looking
Average guys are just skinny fat average height balding its over for many of us
Well he isn't balding, skinny fat or average body fat?

That's like saying, "if I was tall, I wouldn't be short" or "if I was handsome, I wouldn't be ugly". What point are you trying to make?

• +1
Hrithik is the ultimate giga chad psl autists cant cope with it the fact they how an indian can mog their best looking man to oblivion lol

Good body incel face
By the way, if you google "most handsome man" or anything along those lines, his face is one of the most frequent to pop up.
The fact that you think someone like him who's called a "Greek God" is an incel shows that you guys are deluded and are looking at things from the wrong perspective. Honestly, get out of this toxic mindset of placing men's faces on a numbers scale. Either you're very ugly, ugly, average, good looking or very good looking and everything is subjective depending on the people in those categories.

Trying to make this a "science" is retarded.
incel face

Welcome to 2019. Here's your average incel face.
Hrihtik omg
Wowwwthoseeyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Pex1992
I'm sorry but the last picture (which I assume is you is definitely nothing like Hrithik). Having green eyes and curly hair doesn't automatically mean you look like him. You do look a bit like his stuntman though.

And he looks much, much better than Brad Pitt. Everyone goes crazy over "Hollywood" physiques. Does Brad Pitt have a body even remotely comparable to this?

View attachment 192729

It's hilarious how the user "@no_hope_left" is just trying to post pictures to make him look bad, when this can be done for anybody. To those of you that don't know, he is an actor which means he HAS to look different for the roles he is playing.
View attachment 192741View attachment 192742View attachment 192744View attachment 192745 View attachment 192749View attachment 192750View attachment 192751View attachment 192752

You can yourself see his different looks from the pics I posted to where he's trying to look bad like in Kaabil or Super 30. How come you guys never post bad pictures of other actors when they're trying to look like shit? Posting pictures where he is trying to look bad is just retarded and I don't know why someone would even do that. Go to India and ask everyone who the most handsome man is. I can guarantee 80% would say Hrithik and 20% with some random celebrity.

Oh and if anyone is going to reply with something retarded like, "weLl he HaS no apPeal in the WesT due to hIs (random body part) haVing a (random acronym) raTio of 6.13419423320 when iT shOUld bE 6.13419423321", then you can see these videos. These are just random ones of the top off my head. There's literally hundreds of these videos on YT. Your own Western girls saying he's unrealistically handsome, better looking than Bradley Cooper, taller and cooler version of Tom Cruise, more handsome than Hugh Jackman, most handsome man they've ever seen etc etc etc. You can yourself hear normal people say that he's like David Gandy, but he's talented too. His talent isn't just walking up and down a ramp.
View attachment 192746

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v34Z1r7MUeA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igJZu2Rxnqk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Cx2yOTodE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4JejP46pOQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMtu5LBgGho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPguh0w_8ls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObghDWSGNfo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KZLDyeHHuI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Tjhn6kE0A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpzjiNcmvPg

Point is I could do this forever if I wanted to. Your guys' disrespect is unreal to be honest. You guys need to stop looking at ratios with your infected mindsets. But anyway, this is just my advice.

If Gandy was a curry and Roshan was white these PSL autists would switch and start shitting on Gandy and worshipping Roshan.

People here hate Indians.

• +1
Reactions: giga-nigga-tyrone, Averagecel and Deleted member 1751
Hrithik Roshan is extremely good-looking ngl but most of his features are not psl wise optimum. Being overall visually striking> Psl wise optimal features.

Btw @Pex1992 i know you're a great fan of Hrithik Roshan. You are good-looking but you don't look like him.

• +1
By the way, if you google "most handsome man" or anything along those lines, his face is one of the most frequent to pop up.
The fact that you think someone like him who's called a "Greek God" is an incel shows that you guys are deluded and are looking at things from the wrong perspective. Honestly, get out of this toxic mindset of placing men's faces on a numbers scale. Either you're very ugly, ugly, average, good looking or very good looking and everything is subjective depending on the people in those categories.

Hrithik even mogs gandy opry barrett to mars and back ... i would consider him in par with bradpitt ...both look exceptionally beautiful and pleasant to see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
If Gandy was a curry and Roshan was white these PSL autists would switch and start shitting on Gandy and worshipping Roshan.

I don't understand you. In one post you actively hate all curries and say they all are subhumans and in another post you try to defend them. Do you have multiple personalities? I even suspected that you were a Muslim Pakistani once

The problem is that most Indians are infected by mindsets themselves where they see themselves as inferior to Western people. And generally everyone does think that Indians are ugly, call centre workers. Indians come in all shapes and sizes and there's literally so many different cultures and ethniticites.

Take these two pictures to random people and ask them who is better. They're both literally so EVEN. Factoring in bodies makes Hrithik better, factoring in his money and talent takes him to a level these "PSL gods" who only only have looks cannot reach.
Hrithik vs gandy
Gandy vs hrithik

I don't understand you. In one post you actively hate all curries and say they all are subhumans and in another post you try to defend them. Do you have multiple personalities? I even suspected that you were a Muslim Pakistani once
I shit on self-hating curries. I shit on currywhores. I shit on curry parents who try their best to fuck their sons' future.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: giga-nigga-tyrone and Deleted member 1751

I am saying it from the start they hate indians and the so called indians living in the west they are thinking if they worshipped some male american model then the whites will give attention to them and wont troll them and they will eventually gain respect ..lol respect my ass

I shit on self-hating curries. I shit on currywhores. I shit on curry parents who try their best to fuck their sons' future.

Most curries here are either delusional or self hating

I request all the Indian haters and self hating Indians to compare your god to Hrithik. Similar pictures of both.
Facially pretty even, right?
Hrithik vs gandy
Gandy vs hrithik

Compare their bodies, now. For me Hrithik wins due to a better frame and better abs.
Hrithik body
David Gandy S 5

Now factor in money, talent, status and there is no competition. Open your eyes to the reality of the world.

• +1
The problem is that most Indians are infected by mindsets themselves where they see themselves as inferior to Western people. And generally everyone does think that Indians are ugly, call centre workers. Indians come in all shapes and sizes and there's literally so many different cultures and ethniticites.

Take these two pictures to random people and ask them who is better. They're both literally so EVEN. Factoring in bodies makes Hrithik better, factoring in his money and talent takes him to a level these "PSL gods" who only only have looks cannot reach.
View attachment 192779View attachment 192781
I'm writing a post about this
I also shit on Tamil Nadu because fuck that entire state. Cuck Nadu needs to be nuked.
You hate Tamil Nadu just because they're dark skinned or because one girl thought you were creepy right? That doesn't mean they all should be hated. Tamilians are generally nice as people. I know because I've been there many times

I also shit on Tamil Nadu because fuck that entire state. Cuck Nadu needs to be nuked.
Lol they consider themselves different from indians and
Hrithik Roshan is extremely good-looking ngl but most of his features are not psl wise optimum. Being overall visually striking> Psl wise optimal features.

Btw @Pex1992 i know you're a great fan of Hrithik Roshan. You are good-looking but you don't look like him.
Lol If you think i consider myself to be looking like him ....if you guys think that i am serious about that ....u need to think again i just did this to troll and have fun thats what i am doing here just to have some fun

• +1
titbot with blue eyes mogs

Welcome to 2019. Here's your average incel face.
View attachment 192773View attachment 192774
His face sucks buddy hes considered ahndsome for his lean body that also affects face and hair muscolar body ecc but if you make him average fat and balding its over

Lol If you think i consider myself to be looking like him ....if you guys think that i am serious about that ....u need to think again i just did this to troll and have fun thats what i am doing here just to have some fun
Tamils don't think they're different from Indians. I personally know it.

Man, you internet warriors are funny.

Please, if you really want to "act tough" then do it in person.

Well he isn't balding, skinny fat or average body fat?

That's like saying, "if I was tall, I wouldn't be short" or "if I was handsome, I wouldn't be ugly". What point are you trying to make?
His face is nothing special average or incel with normal body fat
In selfies he is averge or below average

they are. Indians are alot of seperate ethnic groups all from the around about same family.

Also some of you guys need to learn that all theyr celebrity pics are photoshopped and he uses a ton of make up

His face is nothing special average or incel with normal body fat
In selfies he is averge or below average
predicting what someone looks like with normal bodytfat is retarded. the guy in the post is around 6. psl maybe less tbh

if you make him average fat and balding its over
Maybe you think his face sucks. He was considered handsome ever before he really started getting a 10/10 body. He got 30,000 proposals after his first film and he never stripped in that.

And that sentence makes no sense. He isn't average, fat and balding so no "it's not over", whatever that means. It's like saying "if you make Sean O pry fat, balding and bloated then it's over". Well he isn't fat, balding and bloated so stop talking about scenarios that aren't even true.

Your PSL ratings are retarded to be honest. Can't you see that in real life these don't apply? Many girls would prefer someone like Deontay Wilder or AJ over Sean O pry. Many would prefer Justin Bieber over Sean O pry. Many would prefer The Rock over Sean O Pry. You're completely deluded if oyu didnt already know this.
Also some of you guys need to learn that all theyr celebrity pics are photoshopped and he uses a ton of make up
Yes, and so do your gods who capitalise on their looks for their career. Hrithik has used makeup to look bad more than once because his career isn't just solely based off his looks unlike these models.