Rate greek god hrithik roshan

good looking but you mog him to the dirt

Hr vs bc

Hrithik Roshan VS American Sex Icon Bradley Cooper

I won't even bother comparing physiques but even facially Hrithik is better in my opinion, even though Cooper is still a very handsome man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: giga-nigga-tyrone and FatJattMofo
Maybe you think his face sucks. He was considered handsome ever before he really started getting a 10/10 body. He got 30,000 proposals after his first film and he never stripped in that.

And that sentence makes no sense. He isn't average, fat and balding so no "it's not over", whatever that means. It's like saying "if you make Sean O pry fat, balding and bloated then it's over". Well he isn't fat, balding and bloated so stop talking about scenarios that aren't even true.

Your PSL ratings are retarded to be honest. Can't you see that in real life these don't apply? Many girls would prefer someone like Deontay Wilder or AJ over Sean O pry. Many would prefer Justin Bieber over Sean O pry. Many would prefer The Rock over Sean O Pry. You're completely deluded if oyu didnt already know this.

Yes, and so do your gods who capitalise on their looks for their career. Hrithik has used makeup to look bad more than once because his career isn't just solely based off his looks unlike these models.
major cope tbh. hrithik has status. in an enviro where he didnt he would be obliterated smv wise by someone like matt lemond. idgaf about things that are obvioously status affected too much. its best to compare facial development and ratios in a good way then see how good it looks compared to other men that range.

him vs two random brothers in India.

who mogs? i might make a thread tbh but imo they mog him to death. put them together and remove any knowledge of status and hritihk would be picked last by a girl in most cases

Attachments

• 1576333074967.png
    1576333074967.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 35
Maybe you think his face sucks. He was considered handsome ever before he really started getting a 10/10 body. He got 30,000 proposals after his first film and he never stripped in that.

And that sentence makes no sense. He isn't average, fat and balding so no "it's not over", whatever that means. It's like saying "if you make Sean O pry fat, balding and bloated then it's over". Well he isn't fat, balding and bloated so stop talking about scenarios that aren't even true.

Your PSL ratings are retarded to be honest. Can't you see that in real life these don't apply? Many girls would prefer someone like Deontay Wilder or AJ over Sean O pry. Many would prefer Justin Bieber over Sean O pry. Many would prefer The Rock over Sean O Pry. You're completely deluded if oyu didnt already know this.

Yes, and so do your gods who capitalise on their looks for their career. Hrithik has used makeup to look bad more than once because his career isn't just solely based off his looks unlike these models.
a good face structure looks good even on average man body and fat....hes a ugly or average faced guy in a hot body
Incel face. good looking guys dotn get called icnel face ever

major cope tbh. hrithik has status. in an enviro where he didnt he would be obliterated smv wise by someone like matt lemond. idgaf about things that are obvioously status affected too much. its best to compare facial development and ratios in a good way then see how good it looks compared to other men that range.

View attachment 192810
View attachment 192816

View attachment 192805

him vs two random brothers in India.

who mogs? i might make a thread tbh but imo they mog him to death. put them together and remove any knowledge of status and hritihk would be picked last by a girl in most cases

I had to research on whatever these weird ass words you are using mean.
Do you realise that status counts in real life? As does money and talent?

You talk about comparing men of a similar age. Why don't you use Hrithik's pics from 30's instead of when he's 44.
Hrithik face

And are you really being serious when you're comparing those brothers to Hrithik or is this a joke? Not only are they very average in my opinion, but honestly girls would also see their bodies and frames lol.

I think you are the one who is "coping". How about you take a picture of Hrithik (even without his body) and those two guys to a few girls and ask them who's the best looking? I think you are drowning deep in your delusions.
a good face structure looks good even on average man body and fat....hes a ugly or average faced guy in a hot body
Incel face. good looking guys dotn get called icnel face ever
Your comments are stupid. Good looking guys don't called "incel face"? Just spewing out a term doesn't mean it's true. But here. Jordan Barrett, Sean O Pry and David Gandy have incel faces. Does me saying it make it true now? Oh and btw these are models who use their looks for their career. He's an actor who has to CHANGE HIS LOOKS depending on his role. Do you not understand that?

First, learn to spell.

You talk about comparing men of a similar age. Why don't you use Hrithik's pics from 30's instead of when he's 44.
View attachment 192818
And are you really being serious when you're comparing those brothers to Hrithik or is this a joke? Not only are they very average in my opinion, but honestly girls would also see their bodies and frames lol.

I think you are the one who is "coping". How about you take a picture of Hrithik (even without his body) and those two guys to a few girls and ask them who's the best looking? I think you are drowning deep in your delusions.
there is no dellusion this guy is hyperinflated to fuck his status counts and just like ryan gosling he is way way way less good looking than the media potrays.
they dont look average thats a stupid thing to say. hrithik looks undeveloped compared to them and inferior in all but one way.
I showed a pic of him when he was young btw. even with model photography he looks worse. those guys are legit just having a random candid taken of them in butfucck who knows where and they still mog him. its redicoulous and icnredibly bluepilled to talk about htrithk like you are doing.

the only delusional person here is you. you take status in acount when rating the face. that doesnt fooking matter status deosnt make a face truly look better.

View attachment 192818

Your comments are stupid. Good looking guys don't called "incel face"? Just spewing out a term doesn't mean it's true. But here. Jordan Barrett, Sean O Pry and David Gandy have incel faces. Does me saying it make it true now? Oh and btw these are models who use their looks for their career. He's an actor who has to CHANGE HIS LOOKS depending on his role. Do you not understand that?

First, learn to spell.
get the best non frauded pictures you can of hrithik and ill make a comparssion thread where people can discuss

major cope tbh. hrithik has status.
Your username has me realising that you are a prime example of a self hating Indian with an inferiority complex. Grow up.
there is no dellusion this guy is hyperinflated to fuck his status counts and just like ryan gosling he is way way way less good looking than the media potrays.
they dont look average thats a stupid thing to say. hrithik looks undeveloped compared to them and inferior in all but one way.
I showed a pic of him when he was young btw. even with model photography he looks worse. those guys are legit just having a random candid taken of them in butfucck who knows where and they still mog him. its redicoulous and icnredibly bluepilled to talk about htrithk like you are doing.

the only delusional person here is you. you take status in acount when rating the face. that doesnt fooking matter status deosnt make a face truly look better.

get the best non frauded pictures you can of hrithik and ill make a comparssion thread where people can discuss
HAHAHAA, you were the one talking about "SMV". I had to look up the meaning of that. Does status not affect SMV? LOOOL.

Secondly, Hrithik looks underdeveloped. Do you realise that if Hrithik was standing next to those men then girls would also see their frames. Is it a common thing on here for guys to not know how to spell LOL.

Attachments

• HR frame.png
    HR frame.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 42
Your username has me realising that you are a prime example of a self hating Indian with an inferiority complex. Grow up.

HAHAHAA, you were the one talking about "SMV". I had to look up the meaning of that. Does status not affect SMV? LOOOL.

Secondly, Hrithik looks underdeveloped. Do you realise that if Hrithik was standing next to those men then girls would also see their frames. Is it a common thing on here for guys to not know how to spell LOL.
my mention of smv was that his status inflates it more than it would be. this thread is about psl or facial rating.

second of all.

face> frame and those guys dont seem to have any worse of a frame than him.

3rd.
how the fuck am I a self hating Indian with an inferioirty complexx? explain this without accusing me of that first like some immature ignorant dude who assumes all Indians are the same. you should be the one growing up and educate yourself on the diversity of INdia

Also, making a thread on here is useless. Go to real people in real life and ask them who's better. The fact you seriously think those people are of his level makes me worried.

And you think their frames are equal to Hrithik? Now you have just proven you are deluded. They're really nothing special. Maybe according to your stupid ideologies that don't mean shit IRL.

- Here he is in a video, when he is actually trying to look good.

Hrithik ramp
- You can't claim this is photoshopped, right?

Also, making a thread on here is useless. Go to real people in real life and ask them who's better. The fact you seriously think those people are of his level makes me worried.

And you think their frames are equal to Hrithik? Now you have just proven you are deluded. They're really nothing special. Maybe according to your stupid ideologies that don't mean shit IRL.

- Here he is in a video, when he is actually trying to look good.

View attachment 192843 - You can't claim this is photoshopped, right?

status. people need to account for fucking status. and this forum is full of people not bots its as vailid or even more as irl if you account for the fools.

they are. hrithik doesnt even have a huge frame you are comparing him to that old man is not fair at all.

status. people need to account for fucking status. and this forum is full of people not bots its as vailid or even more as irl if you account for the fools.

they are. hrithik doesnt even have a huge frame you are comparing him to that old man is not fair at all.
He does have a huge frame. See my earlier post where I compared his frame to Gandy. There's nothing subjective about this. His shoulders are much, much broader than his waist, but not in a comical way. And I wasn't even comparing him to the other man, I posted a unedited photo of him because you asked for it.

And maybe take the pics to white people if you live in a Western country? You see, the reason why it makes no sense to post on here is because people on here seem to have a false sense of reality, which isn't how it works in real life.

Anyway, if you think Hrithik is bad looking or that those two people are better than him, then okay. I'm not going to try to change your opinion, to be honest. But just know, your perceived sense of "how to determine if a man is good looking" is going to be quite inaccurate in most people's eyes in reality.

he looks about as
He does have a huge frame. See my earlier post where I compared his frame to Gandy. There's nothing subjective about this. His shoulders are much, much broader than his waist, but not in a comical way. And I wasn't even comparing him to the other man, I posted a unedited photo of him because you asked for it.

And maybe take the pics to white people if you live in a Western country? You see, the reason why it makes no sense to post on here is because people on here seem to have a false sense of reality, which isn't how it works in real life.

Anyway, if you think Hrithik is bad looking or that those two people are better than him, then okay. I'm not going to try to change your opinion, to be honest. But just know, your perceived sense of "how to determine if a man is good looking" is going to be quite inaccurate in most people's eyes in reality.
ofc he has a bigger frame than gandy gandy has bad frame.
they dont have a false sense of reality..
its not. I know what I know has played out in reality with every example ive seen. while other might not be able to think that well about it.

Another curry ratigg thread

Why they religion isnt genuine it’s so modified that they now worship Barbour dolls and cows
jewish interference from brahmin cults and the british empire probably did that

@Titbot mogs him tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
jewish interference from brahmin cults and the british empire probably did that
Nahh it’s been going on for a millennia now . That part of the world is know to mutate religion a lot, started from drawing pictures of religious people to then making statutes of them and finally worshiping them .

Th
The problem is that most Indians are infected by mindsets themselves where they see themselves as inferior to Western people. And generally everyone does think that Indians are ugly, call centre workers. Indians come in all shapes and sizes and there's literally so many different cultures and ethniticites.

Take these two pictures to random people and ask them who is better. They're both literally so EVEN. Factoring in bodies makes Hrithik better, factoring in his money and talent takes him to a level these "PSL gods" who only only have looks cannot reach.
View attachment 192779View attachment 192781
The three chads

Attachments

• 20191214_162524.jpg
    20191214_162524.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20191214_162527.jpg
    20191214_162527.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 20191214_162440.jpg
    20191214_162440.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 14
  • 20191214_162512.jpg
    20191214_162512.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 21
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Titbot
Hrithik even mogs gandy opry barrett to mars and back ... i would consider him in par with bradpitt ...both look exceptionally beautiful and pleasant to see
Galactic cope

Attachments

• D822CA8E-B5C8-4CAA-A0B2-9713885763F9.png
    D822CA8E-B5C8-4CAA-A0B2-9713885763F9.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 1617EFC5-F8B6-4F24-8D40-23D3B378583C.png
    1617EFC5-F8B6-4F24-8D40-23D3B378583C.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 6BC0CE75-F09A-4D16-A122-33949DD33321.png
    6BC0CE75-F09A-4D16-A122-33949DD33321.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 915AF824-E39B-40BE-BFDE-9F58291CFB55.png
    915AF824-E39B-40BE-BFDE-9F58291CFB55.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 18
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Averagecel
@Titbot mogs him tbh.
I don't know who that is, i'm sorry.

If he is over 180 CM, has a 10/10 body and is facially better looking then maybe he can be considered more handsome than Hrithik Roshan, but to be honest I am yet to come across such a person. Maybe Chris Hemsworth, but then again his body isn't as good as Hrithik's.

If he is over 180 CM, has a 10/10 body and is facially better looking then maybe he can be considered more handsome than Hrithik Roshan, but to be honest I am yet to come across such a person. Maybe Chris Hemsworth, but then again his body isn't as good as Hrithik's.
Brad pitt can be compared

This picture prove how important impact on looks has taking a professional picture
Would not not get over 4 / 8 here, but many guys are comparing themselves to perfectly taken and frauded photos of models
Not good approach

• +1
Reactions: no_hope_left

Brad pitt can be compared
This curry mogs him hard.

13028A44 B892 4A4F B63D 0A00F253AE3D
A26C5C03 919B 4377 BCE9 17D9D5661249
868CCFF8 29BD 4EEF 9139 889D13D4C33D
246F47E5 6134 4992 A824 19104B6883A0
05E2D033 65B3 45DD AAAB B5BC193920B6
3905BC99 8B1F 4334 986C B577B0241629

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Nope he is far behind him bro ...

He is titbot

Attachments

• 192846-a63c297fd7a74bb8e4856ff750c2b75e.jpg
    192846-a63c297fd7a74bb8e4856ff750c2b75e.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 192847-c8f77f275b0392339f13477339366026.jpg
    192847-c8f77f275b0392339f13477339366026.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel
I know who he is. He was in an Indian reality TV show called Bigg Boss. When he was inside, nobody once mentioned his looks or made any remarks on his appearance.

However, this person made everyone go crazy over his looks. Went on to win the show.
Gg

Now according to your scientific method BS of rating men, the first guy is probably better but when it came to reality, the second guy was considered to be much better looking. This is despite a 5+ inch height difference. What's funny is that there was a guy who was VERY VERY similar in looks to the first guy (Upen Patel). There was a task where some girl had to rate everyone on their appearance and you can see who is #1 and who is #2.

Once again, let me tell you. Your ideologies are impractical IRL and do not work.

I know who he is. He was in an Indian reality TV show called Bigg Boss. When he was inside, nobody once mentioned his looks or made any remarks on his appearance.

However, this person made everyone go crazy over his looks. Went on to win the show.
View attachment 193008
Now according to your scientific method BS of rating men, the first guy is probably better but when it came to reality, the second guy was considered to be much better looking. This is despite a 5+ inch height difference. What's funny is that there was a guy who was VERY VERY similar in looks to the first guy (Upen Patel). There was a task where some girl had to rate everyone on their appearance and you can see who is #1 and who is #2.

Once again, let me tell you. Your ideologies are impractical IRL and do not work.

View attachment 193012
Upen patel is not that much good looking

Nope he is far behind him bro ...

He is titbot
HAHAHAHA, man this site is hilarious. No offense, but how TF is this guy of that level? LOOOL.

Is he even over 18??
Upen patel is not that much good looking
I agree, I was just saying that Upen looks similar to the guy he was talking about (Asif Azim).

HAHAHAHA, man this site is hilarious. No offense, but how TF is this guy of that level? LOOOL.

Is he even over 18??
I am tagging you on some other poll thread ...just see what these autists are doing there

Is he even over 18??

I agree, I was just saying that Upen looks similar to the guy he was talking about (Asif Azim).
What do u say about these this..not posting for complements man ....

Attachments

• 20191214_162512.jpg
    20191214_162512.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 20191214_162524.jpg
    20191214_162524.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20191214_162440.jpg
    20191214_162440.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Idk why it's so hard to understand but he is indian so it doesn't matter how he looks. Indian means subhuman. Doesn't matter how you looks like.

long midface