chiggerbite87
Chigga
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2026
- Posts
- 60
- Reputation
- 36
im on an ULPPL split but ill only list the PPL part of it. Every set to failure
push- i usually start with chest
2x incline smith bench (I usually would do an incline chest press but the gym I recently started going to doesn’t have a lot of equipment)
2x chest flys (drop set on the last set)
2x either high to lows or weighted dips
I’ll get chest out of the way first if I don’t have to wait for any machine or cable
2x v bar pushdowns
2x JM press or overhead v bar (depends on if I did weighted dips or not)
2x lat raises
2x standing barbell shoulder press (I get shoulder out of the way on push days)
Pull- I start with back because I wear out my biceps easily
2x wide grip lat pulldowns
2x tbar row (kelso shrugs burnout after finishing set)
2x lat row
2x cable single arm rear delt
2x single arm db preacher curl
2x hammer curls
Legs- I recently started hitting legs more due to quitting football, so I thought I should add it
2x hack squat
2x leg extensions
2x hamstring curls
2x hack squat machine calf raises
2x SL barbarian squat with dbs
push- i usually start with chest
2x incline smith bench (I usually would do an incline chest press but the gym I recently started going to doesn’t have a lot of equipment)
2x chest flys (drop set on the last set)
2x either high to lows or weighted dips
I’ll get chest out of the way first if I don’t have to wait for any machine or cable
2x v bar pushdowns
2x JM press or overhead v bar (depends on if I did weighted dips or not)
2x lat raises
2x standing barbell shoulder press (I get shoulder out of the way on push days)
Pull- I start with back because I wear out my biceps easily
2x wide grip lat pulldowns
2x tbar row (kelso shrugs burnout after finishing set)
2x lat row
2x cable single arm rear delt
2x single arm db preacher curl
2x hammer curls
Legs- I recently started hitting legs more due to quitting football, so I thought I should add it
2x hack squat
2x leg extensions
2x hamstring curls
2x hack squat machine calf raises
2x SL barbarian squat with dbs