20210309 124557

20210309 124225

20210309 124512

20210309 124528

20210309 124443

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 15827 and 11 others
Nice body but where's the chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 18340, AsGoodAsItGets and 19 others
looks like ogre and child at the same time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 18244, Mouthbreath and 5 others
Good enough

low tier normie face, good body

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6785 and mortis
Theres a tinde experiment w him. He smv mogs everyone here into oblivion lmfao. He actually IS chad in terms of smv

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath, karbo, oldcelloser and 7 others
Did a bee stung his lower lip?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Jaw still bloated lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
His face is like 3.5psl but he has 6psl smv.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5746
chad 404

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
His face is like 3.5psl but he has 6psl smv.
I always have wonderes if he is jo lindner secret lover

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
That's not just gymmaxxed, that is steroidmaxxed.

Also, that guy has really good genetics according to Greg Doucette, so most people will never look like him even if they were to inject steroids for many years. Steroids still do work for everyone but they do not cause that effect in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 5746
wtf is this? Before and after gym + 10 years? lol
He is a young guy who is in his late teens or early 20s (don't remember exactly) who has really good genetics and takes steroids. Most people won't look like him, even with steroids.

That's not just gymmaxxed, that is steroidmaxxed.

Also, that guy has really good genetics according to Greg Doucette, so most people will never look like him even if they were to inject steroids for many years. Steroids still do work for everyone but they do not cause that effect in most cases.
Yep u are right, im recently starting my test tren cycle

His jaw and eye area are the main reason why his face looks so bad. He has the jaw of a child.

>
20210309_124557-jpg.1032401

> 5'9''

Ohhhh no no noooo

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 6785, Inscol and 2 others
Jfl at this coping Manlet 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Theres a tinde experiment w him. He smv mogs everyone here into oblivion lmfao. He actually IS chad in terms of smv
jfl he looks like a gymmaxxed incel
you mog him in terms of smv

He is a young guy who is in his late teens or early 20s (don't remember exactly) who has really good genetics and takes steroids. Most people won't look like him, even with steroids.
yeah i mean, what's the point in posting that pic as a child and the after?

Maybe is that sort of "How i grew", but it seems he wanna let us see the difference in frame between him now and him when he was a toddler lol.

He's not a chad, but very gl. Women want him

Still crazy how he has such good smv even tho he literally looks like a 10 year old girl in the face. I wouldng rate him even avg in the face

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate

Attachments

• Humpty_Alexander_Dumpty.jpg
    Humpty_Alexander_Dumpty.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 123
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Yep u are right, im recently starting my test tren cycle
I hope for your sake that you're aware that you're going to have to keep injecting drugs until you die to keep your gains.
Sure, steroids get you to your goal faster, but you're forced to keep doing cycles endlessly.
And, when you reach your muscular potential for what you can achieve with steroids, you won't gain any muscle at all, so, in your mid to late 20s (if you start in your late teens), you won't be able to make any progress anymore. And if you quit, you'll lose most of your gains and you'll need TRT to maintain a physique that you would have achieved naturally within a couple of years (your natural muscular potential without steroids).

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
jfl he looks like a gymmaxxed incel
you mog him in terms of smv
No he literally mogs me in smv bc im black. The link i posted showed a roided bbc who has a worse face than me and he has half that guys smv. The best i can do is like 80 in a day when roid up

• Woah
Reactions: Copeful
58188B7F 7561 4C21 B3EF FF75E27C43FD

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6785 and Blackgymmax
I hope for your sake that you're aware that you're going to have to keep injecting drugs until you die to keep your gains.
Sure, steroids get you to your goal faster, but you're forced to keep doing cycles endlessly.
And, when you reach your muscular potential for what you can achieve with steroids, you won't gain any muscle at all, so, in your mid to late 20s (if you start in your late teens), you won't be able to make any progress anymore. And if you quit, you'll lose most of your gains and you'll need TRT to maintain a physique that you would have achieved naturally within a couple of years (your natural muscular potential without steroids).
Yes i am, i recently lost 90% of my gains from being natty and not lifting for a year, luckily idc because i can always gain it all back in a month or 2 from reinjecting

Im 17 and i have been training natty for 2 yeats

yeah i mean, what's the point in posting that pic as a child and the after?

Maybe is that sort of "How i grew", but it seems he wanna let us see the difference in frame between him now and him when he was a toddler lol.

He's not a chad, but very gl. Women want him
He's not good looking in the face, he has a very muscular physique though but may be considered too muscular by some women.
You'd think that there is no such thing as too muscular but yes there is, but only in the realm of steroid use, and that is because muscles that are too big can make you look disproportionate.

Think about it, you have a small head and a huge physique that dwarfs it and makes it look weird.
Women like big muscles because of the strength it communicates, but too much of it can make men look cartoonish, in a bad way.
This is one of the many reasons why it's best to stay natural, or, if you're going to use steroids, it's best to not go too far.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Apeiron
jfl how the fuck did this niggas frame get so much wider? no way it was just roids right, must've been puberty too? @Blackgymmax
20210309_124225-jpg.1032405

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
White + steroids = foid tier smv tbh.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Inscol