Rate gymmaxxed chad

He's not good looking in the face, he has a very muscular physique though but may be considered too muscular by some women.
You'd think that there is no such thing as too muscular but yes there is, but only in the realm of steroid use, and that is because muscles that are too big can make you look disproportionate.

Think about it, you have a small head and a huge physique that dwarfs it and makes it look weird.
Women like big muscles because of the strength it communicates, but too much of it can make men look cartoonish, in a bad way.
This is one of the many reasons why it's best to stay natural, or, if you're going to use steroids, it's best to not go too far.
You realize he smv mogs everyone here while looking like a roided out freak, right.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
jfl how the fuck did this niggas frame get so much wider? no way it was just roids right, must've been puberty too? @Blackgymmax
20210309_124225-jpg.1032405
15-19 years

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
mogged

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Blackgymmax
jfl how the fuck did this niggas frame get so much wider? no way it was just roids right, must've been puberty too? @Blackgymmax
If you have a good frame, enough muscle will exaggerate it + roids give extra size disproportionately to shoulders

• +1
It is mostly due to illusion strategies, when the camera is very low, you look more narrow. And, his lats and delts got a lot bigger due to steroid use, which makes him automatically wider, and he is leaner which means his muscles are more defined since he is lower body fat in the picture on the right. Bloating can also make you look worse than you really are, tons of instagram influencers use illusion strategies like that to make their transformations more impressive than they actually are.

• Woah
You realize he smv mogs everyone here while looking like a roided out freak, right.
He doesn't SMV mog everyone because looks is about much more than just your physique, you also need to take into account other very important features like your height and your face.

His short height is a huge dealbreaker for women who are taller than him or even for women who are his height or shorter. As we know from the black pill, women prefer taller men and they will date taller men if they have the chance, so they often pick skinny tall men instead of short muscular men, except on Tinder where muscles are more visible than height on pictures.

This is why short muscular men do better on Tinder than tall skinny men, because photos allow them to look their best.

What people here don't understand though is that a tall guy will always dwarf a short guy no matter how muscular the short guy is. A few inches of height wouldn't matter because women can't tell the difference, so a 6 foot 2 guy who is muscular will mog a 6 foot 4 skinny guy in real life if they have similar looks in the face, but for a big height difference, it matters a lot.

So, what I am basically saying is that while on Tinder, he would mog everyone here, in real life, most of us who are 6 foot 2 or taller would mog him easily, because in real life, muscles aren't everything. Muscles are very useful to attract women in real life too, but height is more important because it is undeniable.

Tall skinny men need to be muscular to succeed on Tinder because that is a requirement to do well on Tinder in most countries.
But in real life, tall skinny men don't even need to gymmax to do well because their height is impressive enough. I'm only forced to gymmax because of the quarantine, otherwise, I would have plenty of women available to date in real life and I wouldn't need to rely on dating apps like Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and MikeMew'sBitch
It's because you're only 17 that you don't look huge. If you were to train naturally and consistently and if you were able to do it very well without too many mistakes, you could achieve a very good physique by the age of 20 or 21. That is because you gain more muscle every month when you start at 18 than when you start at 16, since your body is still developing at 16 and your hormonal profile isn't as optimal than at 18. You have the physique that someone would have after 1 year of lifting if they started at 18. The benefit of starting at 15 is that you're going to look much better at 20 than someone who started at 18, even though they will progress faster at 18 than you did at 15.

What are your lifting numbers right now?
(bench press, squat, deadlift, overhead press, bent-over row, curls, tricep extensions)

• +1
Reactions: Arminius
It's because you're only 17 that you don't look huge. If you were to train naturally and consistently and if you were able to do it very well without too many mistakes, you could achieve a very good physique by the age of 20 or 21. That is because you gain more muscle every month when you start at 18 than when you start at 16, since your body is still developing at 16 and your hormonal profile isn't as optimal than at 18. You have the physique that someone would have after 1 year of lifting if they started at 18. The benefit of starting at 15 is that you're going to look much better at 20 than someone who started at 18, even though they will progress faster at 18 than you did at 15.

(bench press, squat, deadlift, overhead press, bent-over row, curls, tricep extensions)
Bench press 220 lbs 3 reps, squat 350 lbs 1 rep, deathlift 380 lbs, overhead press 140 lbs

I started pinning test and tren that sunday

Bench press 220 lbs 3 reps, squat 350 lbs 1 rep, deathlift 380 lbs, overhead press 140 lbs
Those are really good numbers, especially for your age.

Your squat is by far your best lift.

Now, you just need to aim for that 200 lb overhead press, 315 lb bench press and 500 lb deadlift. Also, you need a 100 lb curl and a 100 tricep extension (or skullcrusher).

With steroids, you'll look amazing at that strength level, hell, even without steroids, you'd look great at that strength level.

Now, you just need to aim for that 200 lb overhead press, 315 lb bench press and 500 lb deadlift. Also, you need a 100 lb curl and a 100 tricep extension (or skullcrusher).

With steroids, you'll look amazing at that strength level, hell, even without steroids, you'd look great at that strength level.
I eat 4500 calories a day without cardio and im still shredded i went from weighing 98 lbs to 165 lbs

looks like this guy

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser

My cycle is 500 mg of test e 150 mg of tren ace and the last 6 weeks im gonna add 50 mg of anadrol daily

He doesn't SMV mog everyone because looks is about much more than just your physique, you also need to take into account other very important features like your height and your face.

His short height is a huge dealbreaker for women who are taller than him or even for women who are his height or shorter. As we know from the black pill, women prefer taller men and they will date taller men if they have the chance, so they often pick skinny tall men instead of short muscular men, except on Tinder where muscles are more visible than height on pictures.

This is why short muscular men do better on Tinder than tall skinny men, because photos allow them to look their best.

What people here don't understand though is that a tall guy will always dwarf a short guy no matter how muscular the short guy is. A few inches of height wouldn't matter because women can't tell the difference, so a 6 foot 2 guy who is muscular will mog a 6 foot 4 skinny guy in real life if they have similar looks in the face, but for a big height difference, it matters a lot.

So, what I am basically saying is that while on Tinder, he would mog everyone here, in real life, most of us who are 6 foot 2 or taller would mog him easily, because in real life, muscles aren't everything. Muscles are very useful to attract women in real life too, but height is more important because it is undeniable.

Tall skinny men need to be muscular to succeed on Tinder because that is a requirement to do well on Tinder in most countries.
But in real life, tall skinny men don't even need to gymmax to do well because their height is impressive enough. I'm only forced to gymmax because of the quarantine, otherwise, I would have plenty of women available to date in real life and I wouldn't need to rely on dating apps like Tinder.
His face is not even 5 psl. He looks way to féminine.i can show ugly black guys w good bodies who have sky high smv. Jawless, horse faced dudes w bad eye areas

in real life, tall skinny w the same face wouldnt get anything bc smv is too low. Height alone doesnt do that much even when you display it on tinder w guys like him. Women also check your height via proportion and things around you lol. From the pics used they know hes avg height. He wont lose to a 6'2 5psler either lmfao. 5'9 vs 6'2 doesnt make a single psl différence even. It only starts around 5'6 even ONLINE jacked 5'6 guy barely get matches since they sniff it out. Tinder is real life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and randomuser2407
in real life, tall skinny w the same face wouldnt get anything bc smv is too low. Height alone doesnt do that much even when you display it on tinder w guys like him. Women also check your height via proportion and things around you lol. From the pics used they know hes avg height. He wont lose to a 6'2 5psler either lmfao. 5'9 vs 6'2 doesnt make a single psl différence even. It only starts around 5'6 even ONLINE jacked 5'6 guy barely get matches since they sniff it out. Tinder is real life
Keep coping with your small height manlet.

There is a huge difference between 6 foot 2 or taller and 5 foot 9, you could see it by just looking at Hollywood actors standing side by side at different heights. Women won't notice a 2 inch difference, but they'll definitely notice a 5, 6 or 7 inch difference.

The difference between a 5 foot 9 guy and a 6 foot 2 guy is like the same as the difference between a 5 foot 4 guy and a 5 foot 9 guy since both are a difference of 5 inches. 5 foot 8 is the average height for men while 5 foot 4 is the average height for women, so yes, the difference would definitely be noticeable.

Men who are 6 foot 2 or taller are taller than the vast majority of people since the average person is only 5 foot 8.

You would know this if you were tall, I'm 6 foot 4 and I've been living this reality since the age of 16 years old which is when I reached that height.

People who say that height doesn't matter don't know what they are talking about because they are not tall themselves.
It's just the same thing as with muscular men, those who don't have muscles claim that muscles don't matter while those who have muscles know that it makes a huge difference. Height makes an even bigger difference but both matter, both are important, height is just more important, and, unfortunately for short guys, it can't be changed.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, AsGoodAsItGets and MikeMew'sBitch
Keep coping with your small height manlet.

There is a huge difference between 6 foot 2 or taller and 5 foot 9, you could see it by just looking at Hollywood actors standing side by side at different heights. Women won't notice a 2 inch difference, but they'll definitely notice a 5, 6 or 7 inch difference.

The difference between a 5 foot 9 guy and a 6 foot 2 guy is like the same as the difference between a 5 foot 4 guy and a 5 foot 9 guy since both are a difference of 5 inches. 5 foot 8 is the average height for men while 5 foot 4 is the average height for women, so yes, the difference would definitely be noticeable.

Men who are 6 foot 2 or taller are taller than the vast majority of people since the average person is only 5 foot 8.

You would know this if you were tall, I'm 6 foot 4 and I've been living this reality since the age of 16 years old which is when I reached that height.

People who say that height doesn't matter don't know what they are talking about because they are not tall themselves.
It's just the same thing as with muscular men, those who don't have muscles claim that muscles don't matter while those who have muscles know that it makes a huge difference. Height makes an even bigger difference but both matter, both are important, height is just more important, and, unfortunately for short guys, it can't be changed.
No, the difference between 5'9 and 5'6 is massive but at 6'2 and even 6'4 EVEN w pictures of you mogging manlets doesnt make a difference. Theres no giant halo for being tall but there is a boost. However, average height and great body has a way higher boost than tall a avg body. Body makes a massive différence given youre not 5'6 and below or balding. Being 6'2 wont turn you into a slayer. However, good body and 6'2 will turn you into a god irl.

• +1
No, the difference between 5'9 and 5'6 is massive but at 6'2 and even 6'4 EVEN w pictures of you mogging manlets doesnt make a difference. Theres no giant halo for being tall but there is a boost. However, average height and great body has a way higher boost than tall a avg body. Body makes a massive différence given youre not 5'6 and below or balding. Being 6'2 wont turn you into a slayer. However, good body and 6'2 will turn you into a god irl.
Like I said, you say this but you don't actually know anything about how effective height is in attracting women because you're not tall yourself.

My point is that, you don't need a good body to do well as a tall guy, as long as your jaw is good enough, you could be skinny and you would still do well. At least, that is the case for me, even with my skinny body, I have attracted a lot of women since my jaw surgery. My insecurities and laziness did get in the way though.

I think that the reason why some tall men are virgins is not because they are incels, but because they don't go out, and they don't try to succeed with women because they expect it will just happen naturally and they keep their standards way too high.

I'm not saying that a skinny tall guy would slay, but he would do far better than a muscular short man in real life, maybe not on Tinder though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Blackgymmax
Lmaooo right. Or the most likely fact that height doesnt mean much unless youre turbo manlet

he has a weird face tbh i feel like he has good bones but is bloated while being low bf

Like I said, you say this but you don't actually know anything about how effective height is in attracting women because you're not tall yourself.

My point is that, you don't need a good body to do well as a tall guy, as long as your jaw is good enough, you could be skinny and you would still do well. At least, that is the case for me, even with my skinny body, I have attracted a lot of women since my jaw surgery. My insecurities and laziness did get in the way though.

I think that the reason why some tall men are virgins is not because they are incels, but because they don't go out, and they don't try to succeed with women because they expect it will just happen naturally and they keep their standards way too high.

I'm not saying that a skinny tall guy would slay, but he would do far better than a muscular short man in real life, maybe not on Tinder though.
No lmao a tall guy of the same psl as a 5'8 guy whos jacked or a 5'9. 5'6 and below prob but in the range of average height, irl and tinder absolutely not. You can cope on the web w 0 evidence tho. Height barely does anything for your smv once you hit avg zone jfl. Your results are probably mediocre compared to a normie gymcel since you only know YOUR experience.

No lmao a tall guy of the same psl as a 5'8 guy whos jacked or a 5'9. 5'6 and below prob but in the range of average height, irl and tinder absolutely not. You can cope on the web w 0 evidence tho. Height barely does anything for your smv once you hit avg zone jfl. Your results are probably mediocre compared to a normie gymcel since you only know YOUR experience.
Tbh, it depends on the woman's own tastes, some prefer tall skinny men, while others prefer short muscular men. I'm not going to claim that they all like a certain type of guy because in the real world, there is no such thing.

Tbh, it depends on the woman's own tastes, some prefer tall skinny men, while others prefer short muscular men. I'm not going to claim that they all like a certain type of guy because in the real world, there is no such thing.
Well yeh, everyone gets rejected but im saying that on average, body beats height moggers when combined w acceptable height

• +1
Well yeh, everyone gets rejected but im saying that on average, body beats height moggers when combined w acceptable height
And I'm saying that height beats body, as long as women can see the man's height, so in real life it's a given but on Tinder, without group photos to show it off, women wouldn't be able to see it.

• +1
Looks like a litteral
56192B19 DB82 4C4B 8905 971474035790

• JFL
kids nickname is litearlly oliver foreskin

• JFL

What are your numbers? Do you have pics of ur physique?

Seems short, he would be rejected by a lot of 5'11 to 6' sluts at campus in my city. Some things such as being shorter than a woman automatically disqualify you unless she is fat or ugly and no woman wants to feel like her guy is also her child while they walk around.

• Hmm...
Theres a tinde experiment w him. He smv mogs everyone here into oblivion lmfao. He actually IS chad in terms of smv
roid pilled ofc :blackpill: but these 3rd worlders curries here (most likely) obsess about unattainable canthal tilts and other surgeries that they themselves will never be able toa ffordin their lifetimes :ROFLMAO::feelskek:

Not that goodlooking and height quite killed it
Seid mogs he is the perfect chadlet

• +1
6/10 max facially

And I'm saying that height beats body, as long as women can see the man's height, so in real life it's a given but on Tinder, without group photos to show it off, women wouldn't be able to see it.
What do you look like now after surgery?

god damn you copers with your height thing do you understand that at 5'9" youre still a fucking manlet? :feelsuhh:
unless you're genuine 6'.05" barefoot like me (15 % of pop its true) you wont ever understand; the mogg is real for me when i sit near my 5'9" friends , its 10-12 cm and thats HUGE irl
trust me i know because without my height i would still be a virgin dead srs
and because you short faggos are all wearing 5"+ lifts ive started wearing lifts know and im probably 6'2" now and ive even bought boots too and prob am like 6'3.05" when i go out, and let me tell you the mogg is real and unstopabble (i turn heads everytime with the boots :LOL:) even for an ugly old fook like me :feelskek: