Rate + hair idea (18m, 6 foot)

hrvtska

hrvtska

Iron
In the pictures it wear headband bc of kinda big forehead and for training,
Can you recommend good hairstyles to hide forehead?

Attachments

• IMG_9907.png
    IMG_9907.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9889.jpeg
    IMG_9889.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • copy_8E06D2D5-9C3A-40F1-926D-B7A0956E7A76.mov
    7.6 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Good features hair Cant really see the hair tho and vid isnt loading

more eyebrows and you could be high mtn - low htn, for the hairstyle try something that keep your sides with longer hair and volume, and the front messy and long to the tip of thr nose. But knowing you have curly hair and a very masculine face its hard.

more eyebrows and you could be high mtn - low htn, for the hairstyle try something that keep your sides with longer hair and volume, and the front messy and long to the tip of thr nose. But knowing you have curly hair and a very masculine face its hard.
what else holds me back?

Solid HTN imo. Try darken ur eyebrows and try light eye color contacts. Also make ur skin super clear with tret and vit c. U should reach solid chadlite after those things.

For hardmaxxing u can try genio. But I don't think it is necessary as U can bump ur smv up chad if u have gymbody and are atleast 6ft

For hardmaxxing u can try genio. But I don't think it is necessary as U can bump ur smv up chad if u have gymbody and are atleast 6ft
Thanks for the advice, I am around 184 cm (don’t know how much feet is that) and I have a good physique I have been going to gym for 2 years now

Thanks for the advice, I am around 184 cm (don’t know how much feet is that) and I have a good physique I have been going to gym for 2 years now
Yeah chadlite irl I guess. Just try contacts and darkening ur eyebrows. Every small ascension is worth it at ur point.

• +1
Reactions: hrvtska