rate halle bailey

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 29261 and Deleted member 24507
We know you’re an ugly monkey faced Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) man, spic nigger, so you didn’t need to tell us that.

“niggress” doesn’t exist and you can’t even write a proper sentence, nor spell words correctly because you’re an ugly redcel.

“Fog” is a thick cloud and Anya Taylor is an ugly red ape, while Halle Bailey looks better than that red whore from Heaven back to earth.

View attachment 2242242

Ayna Taylor Taylor looks like an Edomite man in drag.

View attachment 2242246

You’re subhuman and your ugly ape looking Edomite (so-called White) mother is an ugly red beast, so it’s makes sense.

“She” is a promoun not anyone’s name and you’re definitely subhuman, so thanks for pointing that out.

View attachment 2242247

While Halle Bailey however, is considered one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Halle Bailey isn’t “black,” retarded ugly red ape; she’s a beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) woman.

Your a pathetic nigger.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Your a pathetic nigger.

Says the pathetic ugly red nigger.

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

A 2

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav
ugly bitch with even uglier personality

• Ugh..
“She” is a pronoun not anyone’s name and you’ll be great for Fleece Johnson to rape in prison since you’re an ugly red nigger.

I'm white if you're were anywhere near human you would see your own silliness

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261 and Deleted member 24507
mirin they got an actual fish to play the mermaid

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Blackgymmax, Mewton and 1 other person
mirin they got an actual fish to play the mermaid

They didn’t get you to play the Mermaid, so they didn’t get a fish to play it, ugly redcel 😂.

Fucking idiot. Theres a difference between hunter eyes and having eyes 100 miles apart
Lol i love how you sperg for no reason
Where did i mention hunter eyes you mongoloid?
Is far apart eyes an extreme feature? Yea
Its divisive? Yes
High ipd in women is more acceptable than in men? Yes
Do you have women like Hosk that are considered Psl goddesses but zero psl gods with such extreme ipd? Yea
Are you an illiterate baboon that will work in a gym for the rest of your life? Yes

You're are stuck in the desert sodomite forever

You don’t have to tell me you’re a sodomote, ugly redcel because I can already tell by the way you post your poorly written comments 😆.

Lol i love how you sperg for no reason
Where did i mention hunter eyes you mongoloid?
Is far apart eyes an extreme feature? Yea
Its divisive? Yes
High ipd in women is more acceptable than in men? Yes
Do you have women like Hosk that are considered Psl goddesses but zero psl gods with such extreme ipd? Yea
Are you an illiterate baboon that will work in a gym for the rest of your life? Yes
Lol high ipd theres a difference between 0.48 and 0.55 tier ipd dumb ass

She's cute but they should've got a real mermaid to play as Ariel, not a nigger.

• Ugh..
Lol high ipd theres a difference between 0.48 and 0.55 tier ipd dumb ass
Yes that's why I said "extreme" in the post you quoted?
You keep having arguments with yourself like a retard
"there's a difference between hunter eyes and eyes and eyes far apart" :geek:
"there's a difference between 0.48 and 0.55" :geek:
and no one said otherwise

everyone in here should stop being racist smh

We know you’re an ugly monkey faced Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) man, spic nigger, so you didn’t need to tell us that.
i dont have black or indigenous traits, so it is funny to see how an actual nigger like you calls me a "monkey-faced" individual

and yes you are a NIGGER

Reap

you clearly took personal the rating that i gave to that ugly bitch, she is literally nothing compared to any other white actress on the industry because black bitches are fucking DISGUSTING

muh hamites muh israelites

kys you stupid slave, nobody cares about your retarded racial slang and you are by far one of the worst users in this forum

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 24507
i dont have black or indigenous traits, so it is funny to see how an actual nigger like you calls me a "monkey-faced" individual

and yes you are a NIGGER

View attachment 2244142

you clearly took personal the rating that i gave to that ugly bitch, she is literally nothing compared to any other white actress on the industry because black bitches are fucking DISGUSTING

muh hamites muh israelites

kys you stupid slave, nobody cares about your retarded racial slang and you are by far one of the worst users in this forum

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, nobody faced Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) man and you’re a rape baby spic nigger with Edomite (so-called White) rapist forefathers 😂.

I love that you keep calling yourself an “ugly bitch,” spic nigger because that’s exactly what you are.

“niggress” doesn’t exist and you can’t even write a proper sentence, nor spell words correctly because you’re an ugly redcel.

“Fog” is a thick cloud and Anya Taylor is an ugly red ape, while Halle Bailey looks better than that red whore from Heaven back to earth.

View attachment 2242242

Ayna Taylor Taylor looks like an Edomite man in drag.

View attachment 2242246

You’re subhuman and your ugly ape looking Edomite (so-called White) mother is an ugly red beast, so it’s makes sense.

“She” is a promoun not anyone’s name and you’re definitely subhuman, so thanks for pointing that out.

View attachment 2242247

While Halle Bailey however, is considered one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Halle Bailey isn’t “black,” retarded ugly red ape; she’s a beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) woman.

Nigger copium

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24507
“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, nobody faced Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) man and you’re a rape baby spic nigger with Edomite (so-called White) rapist forefathers 😂.
just kys asap, i wont fall in your stupid game of getting confused by your retarded racial slang

i hope some autistic white kid with mental problems kills you and your nigger family in name of the white race

• Ugh..
just kys asap, i wont fall in your stupid game of getting confused by your retarded racial slang

i hope some autistic white kid with mental problems kills you and your nigger family in name of the white race

This retarded monkey faced Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) man posted another poorly written comment and made an idiot out of himself 😂. You’re a dumb rape baby spic nigger who thought posting an ugly Hamite (so-called African) man was going to prove anything other than how dumb you are.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

This retarded monkey faced Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) man posted another poorly written comment and made an idiot out of himself 😂. You’re a dumb rape baby spic nigger who thought posting an ugly Hamite (so-called African) man was going to prove anything other than how dumb you are.
jfl, imagine criticising someones writing skills while you type like a poor monkey from shitcago who sells drugs for a living

not too far from reality though, you are a pathetic 5'7 cotton picker who tries to deny his black heritage by calling himself an "israelite" and created a whole new slang to feel less miserable about his existence

and i posted an ugly african subhuman who looks just like you lol, i remember the time you posted your face and you got absolutely destroyed by the entire forum because you are a subhuman NIGGER

• Ugh..
jfl, imagine criticising someones writing skills while you type like a poor monkey from shitcago who sells drugs for a living

not too far from reality though, you are a pathetic 5'7 cotton picker who tries to deny his black heritage by calling himself an "israelite" and created a whole new slang to feel less miserable about his existence

and i posted an ugly african subhuman who looks just like you lol, i remember the time you posted your face and you got absolutely destroyed by the entire forum because you are a subhuman NIGGER

The poor monkey wrote another poorly written essay like the retarded spic nigger that you are. You’re a short ugly rape baby spic nigger.

👉The Spanish conquistadors sexually exploited indigenous 👉women as part of their subjugation of native societies in Mexico and Peru👈. 👉French and English colonists also exploited native women👈, although they imagined themselves as victims of Indian sexual abuse.”

You posted an ugly Hamite (so-called African) man and looked even dumber than before.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

She’s black

• Ugh..
She’s black

“She” is a pronoun not anyone’s name and “black” is a crayon color, dumb red ape.

The poor monkey wrote another poorly written essay like the retarded spic nigger that you are. You’re a short ugly rape baby spic nigger.

👉The Spanish conquistadors sexually exploited indigenous 👉women as part of their subjugation of native societies in Mexico and Peru👈. 👉French and English colonists also exploited native women👈, although they imagined themselves as victims of Indian sexual abuse.”
you are a retarded nigger with no life

do you really think im going to read all of those articles that you are sending for no real reason?

you just replied something that has nothing to do with what i said, like if that was going to change the fact that you are a 5'7 cotton picker with a subhuman face

• Ugh..
you are a retarded nigger with no life

do you really think im going to read all of those articles that you are sending for no real reason?

you just replied something that has nothing to do with what i said, like if that was going to change the fact that you are a 5'7 cotton picker with a subhuman face

The retarded epic nigger wrote all this just to tell me he’s a monkey faced rape baby spud nigger.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

I remember her from Ice Age

this is an interview

and here are some random pics from google below

personally i find her enchanting and even though she might not be as conventionally attractive as a model i find her overall aura combined with her appearance to be the pinnacle of female beauty.

in the little mermaid movie she was incredible as ariel overall i just love her ingenue essence

View attachment 2241503View attachment 2241505View attachment 2241508View attachment 2241509View attachment 2241506
View attachment 2241512View attachment 2241513View attachment 2241514

whale's me

The retarded epic nigger wrote all this just to tell me he’s a monkey faced rape baby spud nigger.
what a miserable schizo with no life

i literally never said that

this just proves that you will say anything to try to look like an intellectual in front of everyone and then you will post a gif to validate your own post

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 24507
what a miserable schizo with no life

i literally never said that

this just proves that you will say anything to try to look like an intellectual in front of everyone and then you will post a gif to validate your own post

“schizo” isn’t a word, dumb monkey faced Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) man and I already knew you lived a sad miserable life because you’re an ugly spic nigger with poor grammar.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

“schizo” isn’t a word

it is indeed a word
Chittimite
Chittimite is actually not a word, but i dont expect much from a retarded nigger who created his own autistic racial slang
you’re an ugly spic nigger
you are black but im not, so there is a clear understanding of who is the nigger here
schizo nigger replies again with a gif to give validation to his own post (nobody else will do it)

im just farming rep at this point, i live rent free in your cotton picker brain anyways

now i understand why everyone hates you at this place

• Ugh..

it is indeed a word

“Schizo is not a bad word. It isn't unkind or cruel. Schizo is not an insult. It's a disorder.

Schizophrenia is a chronic and severe mental disorder that affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. People with schizophrenia may seem like they have lost touch with reality. Although schizophrenia is not as common as other mental disorders, the symptoms can be very disabling. -National Institute of Mental Health.”

So it’s indeed not a “word” because it’s schizophrenia not “schizo,” dumb monkey faced Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) man.

Chittimite is actually not a word, but i dont expect much from a retarded nigger who created his own autistic racial slang

👉The Chittimites👈 were. Romans.”

So Chittimite actually is a word but of course I don’t expect a retarded spic nigger to know this though.

you are black but im not, so there is a clear understanding of who is the nigger here
I’m an Israelite (so-called Negro) man and you’re a Chittimite monkey, so therefore you’re a spic nigger.

schizo nigger replies again with a gif to give validation to his own post (nobody else will do it)

Schizophrenic spic nigger posts another poorly written essay which nobody cares about.

im just farming rep at this point, i live rent free in your cotton picker brain anyways

now i understand why everyone hates you at this place

I live rent free indeed in your spic nigger head, rape baby.

I love being hated because facts makes dummies like you post dumb comments like this.

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon