Rate Hamza PSL

IThinkImAboutToROPE

IThinkImAboutToROPE

The Edgarpill DESTROYED me. How will I evER cope.
0B8AA816 867F 4F2B BC14 348D522F99B1
7A335E55 5B13 4FFB B470 D9DAE4B31651
E63E44C7 EFC1 4BFB AB21 E7C9E6A7BA36

Overall I think his psl is actually 4.7. Idk why Hamzacopercels think he’s 9/10 demigod Giga Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Entschuldigung, alriodai and 6 others
According to PSL terms he’s average, but irl he probably does somewhat decent

• +1
Reactions: shave, darkness97, CristianT and 4 others
eah he prob does fine, his eyes are fkin shit tho obv, cant see his jaw, his right ear is fucked up, his hairline looks bad idk. prob 4.5.

he looks like a drug dealer or some shit so prob has that appeal

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, ChristianChad, DivineBeing and 4 others
his look/vibe reminds me of this guy

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE
3.5-3.75 psl

• +1
Reactions: Emzi, Deleted member 16110, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
looked better with a shaven face and long hair, was average before, now he's low average.
impressive work on his body tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
face is average. 50 percentile.
body shape is 99 perecentile
so overall: 65 to 70 percentle, body plus face combined

looked better with a shaven face and long hair, was average before, now he's low average.
impressive work on his body tho
no way bro way better with the beard and buzzcut, he needs thugmax for his look lmao

3.5 psl but 6/10 smv because of his height, physique and low trust face. Roshan is an example of 9/10 smv.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ryan
he may not look the best but his life advices are actually very helpful and clear. i see him as a guide to enter the PSL world or PSL basics at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Ryan and Deleted member 15748
The first time I watched a video of him I wondered the whole time how his eyes are able to stay in his eye sockets because of the subhuman tier bone support. It looked like they fall out any minute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238, UglyGod360, MostGLSlayer and 8 others
he may not look the best but his life advices are actually very helpful and clear. i see him as a guide to enter the PSL world or PSL basics at least
I think he does give somewhat good advice, but there are way more redpillers/blackpillers that give way better advice. He literally just regurgitates the same basic shit that mostly everyone knows spamming Jeffrey and Adonis comparison in every single video. And what makes matters worse, he legit has a cult following of teenage red pilled normie simps who believe Hamza is a god and saint that needs worshiping. Like stfu Hamzacopercels, this dude is litterally a 5.3 PSL AT BEST. Just because you see one guy who looksmaxxed to 1 or 2 PSL higher, you think he’s a fucking god? It’s the same shit over again in all his comments and social media following. Dude literally has 2 ex girlfriends as the only evidence he’s ever smashed, one of whom was a 4/10 makeupmaxxed landwhale while the other one was a 4/10 glasses ginger Goblina. He never shows his tinder success or how many girls look up to him in the streets or how many lady simp followings he has. He never even showed his parties and only showed photos that any normie/htn could take when clubmaxxing. Just because dude went from 3/10 body to a 7.5/10 doesn’t mean he’s Giga Chad :feelstastyman: Dude also sells $900 counseling for only 1 HOUR, and sells overpriced bullshit programs that many young people will fall for. Again, I’m not trying to bash on him, he seems like a good dude but I’m sick and tired of redpilled simpy budy boyos.

Jk lol, Saint Hamza is definitely 9/10 red pilled higher power intellectual Giga Chad Demi god lord thunder cock immortal being. Let us ascend to his majesty. Redpill power forever boyos 💯 ✊🏽🤡👍🏿

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension, Preoximerianas and Zer0/∞
He has a good body and he is tall.

That's pretty good already. Also I think he has a very niche look that some girls may like. He also has a great voice.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
normie with bug eyes

beard fraudster + he looks like a terrorist
3 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Tallooksmaxxer, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 1 other person
i'd beat the shit out of this subhuman if he talked to me irl

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, MostGLSlayer, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Entschuldigung, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
His face looks worse now than before :hnghn:
Before I'd say 4, now 3.75

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
He is 6’1 gymmaxxed with a non 12 year old frame
he's brown and looks like a cuck

fighting is 90% appearance and i'd have n problem beating his shit skull into a pulp if necessary

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
I think he is an IRL chad/chadlite to be honest. His eye area is shit, but he still has extremely alpha appeal for some reason. Maybe it's the greay frame, body, jaw and 99th percentile facial hair. He is a good example on how beard can actually ascens you hard if you got good genetics for it. But good luck trying that with Nordic beard genes. :lul:
He’s got a shit frame, don’t let the muscle deceive you. His facial hair is decent enough to make his puffy face and jaw look presentable. The only place on earth he’s even remotely close to a chadlite is India

South East Asians have the WOAT muscle insertions shits laughable

Cope IRL slayers look like him. IRL "chads" are often chadlites or even HTN:s.
Cope? If anything I would be pushing this. Him being a chad would make me look like a supermodel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238
He is ugly , a random taliban in Afghanistan mogs him.
He looksmined his face hard by ethnic maxxing, beard and bug eyes look that even worse than before.
Only thing that looks better is his gymcelled body but still ugly since is mainly about face.
I can’t imagine even him with good looking girls but I can imagine him with some fat ugly looksmatched foid. He might be slaying wildebeests and acts like he is chad or whatever. Him acting like a chadpreet that slays left and right is what irritates me about him the most.

Watched one of his video just now and clicked off immediately after he said he has a rotation of girls that begs him to ltr him but he can’t because he enjoys slaying so much. Fucking larping ass curry.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and Deleted member 31238