Rate Hamza

Lonely

Lonely

Banned

''u mirin my self improvement journey, bro?''

Bet his 4/10 gf embarrassed to show him for her friends

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
does this guy exclusively fuck with fat LTBs?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Never seen anyone pointing out his ears. Actually throw off his harmony. Such a minor but crucial thing for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, greeneyes, Don Alejo Garza and 4 others
Never seen anyone pointing out his ears. Actually throw off his harmony. Such a minor but crucial thing for aesthetics
I have that too but no one has ever mentioned it.

Why the fuck he doesnt fix that damn ear,i will never understand..maximum 5 rate

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I cant see him more than 5 because of that...like just do damn surgery on that ear

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Nebula
His new gf is HTB
so let me get this straight, when he was just a small aspie self improvement youtuber he visibly dated 2 white low tier beckys, one of them crossing land whale territory, and the second he reaches 800k subs on youtube he suddenly finds a htb gf? why couldn’t he do this before :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ShowerMaxxing, aBetterMii and 1 other person
His gf fogs all his exes to an oblivion since they’re all land whales, however with that being said his new gf ain’t all that :feelskek:, she’s just an above average white girl you can find walking down the street

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ShowerMaxxing and aBetterMii
so let me get this straight, when he was just a small aspie self improvement youtuber he visibly dated 2 white low tier beckys, one of them crossing land whale territory, and the second he reaches 800k subs on youtube he suddenly finds a htb gf? why couldn’t he do this before :lul:
He improved his personality, of course. He was a Jeffrey before.

• JFL
Reactions: babineux, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2268 and 1 other person
Bad case of bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Don Alejo Garza and Deleted member 19294
curry/10

also larps 6’1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and CyprusGD
His gf fogs all his exes to an oblivion since they’re all land whales, however with that being said his new gf ain’t all that :feelskek:, she’s just an above average white girl you can find walking down the street
His new gf is stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I'd say 4/10 but in the last pic he looks 5/10. Idk how much his physique elevates his status.

high LTN to Weak MTN is a fair rating.

Low tier Alien

"He's actually a 10 because his lives like Adonis" bro!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30586