Rate Hannah Gittings, girlfriend of one of Kyle Rittenhouse's deceased victims.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Kyle Rittenhouse killed Anthony Huber, and some pedo manlet who begged Kyle to shoot him because existence is hell for guys like us. But Anthony Huber's girlfriend says that she isn't angry with Kyle. She sympathizes with him and if he wants to come over and talk, she would "down for that." She also handed Kyle her number.

Kyle is 18 now so it's legal. Should he pipe?

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo
He should talk with her. But just talk.

She fell for bad boy Kyle

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and gamma
clown world if this is true

• +1
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad and one job away
Kyle Rittenhouse killed Anthony Huber, and some pedo manlet who begged Kyle to shoot him because existence is hell for guys like us. But Anthony Huber's girlfriend says that she isn't angry with Kyle. She sympathizes with him and if he wants to come over and talk, she would "down for that." She also handed Kyle her number.

Kyle is 18 now so it's legal. Should he pipe?

View attachment 1411989
100 Times more brutal when you see The dead body of a cucked guy

Women are trash

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Dont confuse me for a Left Winger im hyperborean

Even if you are hyper boring, you should understand that Huber was trash who deserved to lose his life, girlfriend, and more.

• +1
Reactions: Veles
Even if you are hyper boring, you should understand that Huber was trash who deserved to lose his life, girlfriend, and more.
You dont get it bro. Imagine this guy was a normal bloke and not a rioter scum. Ok now imagine this normal bloke Being killed by kyle and his GF falling for Kyle even tho she prolly seen his dead body ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
You dont get it bro. Imagine this guy was a normal bloke and not a rioter scum. Ok now imagine this normal bloke Being killed by kyle and his GF falling for Kyle even tho she prolly seen his dead body ffs

But that's not what happened. He is rioter scum. So it's only right for her to pick Kyle over him. Had he not been rioter scum, maybe she wouldn't have.

But that's not what happened. He is rioter scum. So it's only right for her to pick Kyle over him. Had he not been rioter scum, maybe she wouldn't have.
Hipotheticaly speaking if some leftist killed kyle and kyle had a GF maybe she would go for The lefty thats why i say women are trash doesnt have to do shit with politics

Hipotheticaly speaking if some leftist killed kyle and kyle had a GF maybe she would go for The lefty thats why i say women are trash doesnt have to do shit with politics

I don't think that would've happened. I think this happened because Huber was simply an inferior man.

Kyles sister is hotter.

100 Times more brutal when you see The dead body of a cucked guy

Women are trash
She knew him for like 3 weeks and the kid isnt even his. She just wanted clout.

damn what an ugly motherfucker

he was psl 3 alive and is psl 2 dead