• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
lmao his dad was a superman pheno'd gigachad
of course he was gonna look as good

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 6402, 6’1cel and 1 other person
was gonna look as good or wasn't? also his dad could've got a prime white/latina stacy but went with 3/10 asian :cry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 6785
6.25psl imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro and Deleted member 10491
He looks like a HT normie version of @thecel .

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
i fucking hate people who waste their genes like that. he could have had a 6'8 supermodel white son with an 8 incher. true mogging machine
but now he has a 5'4 twink gook son with 3 incher at best( hey at least he looks good as a gook now :lul: )
that 3 psl asian girl is the luckiest subhuman ever existed on this earth jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Inscol

You mog him facially and phenotypically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
i fucking hate people who waste their genes like that. he could have had a 6'8 supermodel white son with an 8 incher. true mogging machine
but now he has a 5'4 twink gook son with 3 incher at best( hey at least he looks good as a gook now :lul: )
that 3 psl asian girl is the luckiest subhuman ever existed on this earth jfl

He's actually 6'2", so I don't know why you would bring up 5'4" height.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, mortis and Deleted member 10491
He's actually 6'2", so I don't know why you would bring up 5'4" height.
i did not know that tbh.
but if her mom was taller he could have been taller than 6'2 based on his dad. either way genes spent on the wrong woman imo

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
i did not know that tbh.
but if her mom was taller he could have been taller than 6'2 based on his dad. either way genes spent on the wrong woman imo

Maybe the guy seriously didn't know how attractive he was and actually fell for the personality meme. I think many good looking, but bluepilled men seriously underestimate their looks and settle for less attractive girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Maybe the guy seriously didn't know how attractive he was and actually fell for the personality meme. I think many good looking, but bluepilled men seriously underestimate their looks and settle for less attractive girls.
Agreed.also power is a huge thing. Gl girls have more power than us government ever had in the last 100 years
Ego of those gl man won't let them choose Stacie and will settle with uglier girls to have ultimate power in relationship.

Agreed, people underestimate the fact that a lot of men do like women for their personality and so long as she’s reasonably attractive it’s fine

Agreed, people underestimate the fact that a lot of men do like women for their personality and so long as she’s reasonably attractive it’s fine
ngl the mom is subhuman, not even normie tier imo

mogged by his dad

Agreed.also power is a huge thing. Gl girls have more power than us government ever had in the last 100 years
Ego of those gl man won't let them choose Stacie and will settle with uglier girls to have ultimate power in relationship.

GL girls want statusmaxxed guys. Statusmaxxed above average men guys that have sexual energy have highest SMVs in the world.

Those GL men will be rejected by Stacies if they have low status and act autistic. And I personally think this "ultimate power in relationship if you date down" is pure nonsense IMO. Less attractive girls in relationships CAN have insane egos and GASLIGHT their boyfriends or plant notions that the men are not attractive.

GL girls want statusmaxxed guys. Statusmaxxed above average men guys that have sexual energy have highest SMVs in the world.

Those GL men will be rejected by Stacies if they have low status and act autistic. And I personally think this "ultimate power in relationship if you date down" is pure nonsense IMO. Less attractive girls in relationships CAN have insane egos and GASLIGHT their boyfriends or plant notions that the men are not attractive.
its a general rule that if you are ugly = you have less ego. of course i have seen the ugliest fattest girls with the biggest egos.alot of them to be exact

its a general rule that if you are ugly = you have less ego. of course i have seen the ugliest fattest girls with the biggest egos.alot of them to be exact

A typical 4/10 non-virgin woman who has a good looking boyfriend is guaranteed to have a big ego.

There are incredibly ugly girls out there who think they are 10/10s. And they definitely do not worship good looking men.