Rate Hateeeq unfrauded

C

CountPrescient

Bronze
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Posts
337
Reputation
301
Images   2026 10 06T205118420
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26, foidfondler, Aox Ofwar and 2 others
4.8/8
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fridx, CountPrescient, n1ks09 and 1 other person
I mog him prob like hhhhhhtn

He looks decent I’ll give credit where credit is due
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Fridx, keubool, Aox Ofwar and 1 other person
Chad
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe, keubool, Aox Ofwar and 1 other person
looks like a basic ass nigga, nothing special

just bc nothing is wrong w his face doesn't mean he has any good features, so I would say hmtn
 
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: cowmuncher26, -joe, Fridx and 2 others
I mog him prob like hhhhhhtn

He looks decent I’ll give credit where credit is due
Hhhhhhhtn

0.9999999... Ahh
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, CountPrescient and Fridx
Cl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Aox Ofwar, cowmuncher26, CountPrescient and 1 other person
looks like a basic ass nigga, nothing special

just bc nothing is wrong w his face doesn't mean he has any good features, so I would say hmtn
1000089761

Son
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test, keubool, CountPrescient and 1 other person
looks like a basic ass nigga, nothing special

just bc nothing is wrong w his face doesn't mean he has any good features, so I would say hmtn



[IMG alt="foidfondler"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/452/452089.jpg?1782240779[/IMG]

foidfondler​

cl chud
Joined Jun 11, 2026
Last seen A moment ago
Posts1,417Solutions3Reputation1,434Points34
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aox Ofwar, cowmuncher26 and CountPrescient
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS and CountPrescient
looks like a basic ass nigga, nothing special

just bc nothing is wrong w his face doesn't mean he has any good features, so I would say hmtn
“good features” is not what makes someone attractive

You can have a perfect eye area but if everything else is subhuman you won’t get past MTN
 
  • +1
Reactions: CountPrescient and Fridx
Chadlite
 
  • +1
Reactions: CountPrescient and Fridx
Images   2026 10 06T210128402

Hairline reveal hateeeq
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26



[IMG alt="foidfondler"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/452/452089.jpg?1782240779[/IMG]

foidfondler​

cl chud
Joined Jun 11, 2026
Last seen A moment ago
Posts1,417Solutions3Reputation1,434Points34
its just my opinion bro, I see tons of people every day on campus that look better than this guy. if he was a random who posted this on org he would get lhtn at best
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CountPrescient and Fridx
Chad lite
 
  • +1
Reactions: Fridx
its just my opinion bro, I see tons of people every day on campus that look better than this guy. if he was a random who posted this on org he would get lhtn at best
"lhtn at best" how the fuck is he lmtn then
 
  • +1
Reactions: Fridx
I didn't say that you dumb fucking gimp, learn to read. I said 'hmtn', which is my opinion, I can see him getting rated htn, but not cl or chad
Mistyped but hmtn is underrate he's hhtn
 
Mistyped but hmtn is underrate he's hhtn
sure, I respect that. in my opinion, people a lot better looking than him get rated lower on org, just because they aren't well known in the lm space.
 
  • +1
Reactions: CountPrescient
sure, I respect that. in my opinion, people a lot better looking than him get rated lower on org, just because they aren't well known in the lm space.
Org is known for underrating getting anything more then hmtn is very rare
 
  • +1
Reactions: foidfondler

Similar threads

Aox Ofwar
Replies
3
Views
38
Former Shortcel
Former Shortcel
horseman
Replies
12
Views
155
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
9
Views
48
jawimplant124
jawimplant124
couragecel
Replies
7
Views
42
arlo_420
arlo_420
sørenyuko
Replies
9
Views
110
negative
negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top