Rate/help me pls

imnotincelcore

imnotincelcore

Iron
What do you think?
I also have 4K to spend. Thought about getting rhinoplasty, but someone else said that double jaw surgery or another surgery in the lower part of my face may be better suited for me.
Reading this thread also made me skeptical about rhinoplasty.
If you have any advice not related to surgery I'd also appreciate that. :feelsautistic:
First two images are main camera + mirror, other two selfie camera.
Mfw4
Mfw1

Mfw3
Mfw2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 16571
Viewing the thread, the images look distorted af for me :feelswah:

u look average to me.. stylemaxx asap.
doing surgery won't fix anything. you do not have any deformity

I think you should have a realistic goal - LTR with a pretty girl. Slaying is for chumps and I can see by your eyes that you're good-hearted. I think you're all set with everything that Mother Nature has blessed you with. Obviously, pursue softmaxxing in the form of becoming more extroverted, fashion, getting a great physique, hygiene and career pursuit. The red pill is your guide.

The blackpill is reserved for lesser beings.

I think you should have a realistic goal - LTR with a pretty girl. Slaying is for chumps and I can see by your eyes that you're good-hearted. I think you're all set with everything that Mother Nature has blessed you with. Obviously, pursue softmaxxing in the form of becoming more extroverted, fashion, getting a great physique, hygiene and career pursuit. The red pill is your guide.

The blackpill is reserved for lesser beings.
LTR is a good goal, but I haven't been able to achieve that. I wanna better my chances and I'm wondering how I can use money for that. I'm already doing school, meeting new people and trying to dress good.

I also don't think that I really need surgery, but I'm thinking about everything that could help me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
LTR is a good goal, but I haven't been able to achieve that. I wanna better my chances and I'm wondering how I can use money for that. I'm already doing school, meeting new people and trying to dress good.

I also don't think that I really need surgery, but I'm thinking about everything that could help me.
That's alright m8, you're still learning how to navigate the playing field. I'm sure you've failed to pick up on many girl's interest in you as you've gone/are going through school, or maybe you simply weren't interested in these girls. All comes with experience, and meeting the right people at the right times. We all start somewhere, right?