the man probably does nofap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: You, Zeus, mojopin and 3 others
She is 5 and he is 3.5.

I would lick her asshole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and buflek
Rare couple where the female mogs the male, usually it's the other way around these days.

I bet she is with him only because the last 10-20 dom alpha fuckboys pump and dumped her hard. Now she wants the emotional tampon, that she can dominate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I bet she is with him only because the last 10-20 dom alpha fuckboys pump and dumped her hard. Now she wants the emotional tampon, that she can dominate.
High T bad boy fuckboy slayers or death tbh nothing else is worth it

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Peanut sized skull,he should just kill himself.

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
He must've had a lot of showers.

I have nothing to say...

So much cope tbh. This guy mogs everyone on this thread

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
smart girl, assuming she's not just with him to get his betabuxx

The foid shows her ass and tits to potential Tyrones who would find and write her if they are good enough for her, and the dude just sits there and watches. Foids cannot consider their LTR bf as something more than a cuck tbh. Its deeply ingrained for them already.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
He mogs me, guess I’m a 2

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
He's not really her boyfriend imo lol

Rare couple where the female mogs the male, usually it's the other way around these days.
man, you know that mathematically there needs to be an equal number of both

He is a 4, what a small compressed skull with a projected nose, retruded maxillas, short face. He has to kill himself

man, you know that mathematically there needs to be an equal number of both
Many females either date up to Chad or remain single so they can get pumped and dumped by the same top 20% of men, thus leaving many single males out of the sexual marketplace. How do you reckon there are so many more male incels than female incels?

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Many females either date up to Chad or remain single so they can get pumped and dumped by the same top 20% of men, thus leaving many single males out of the sexual marketplace. How do you reckon there are so many more male incels than female incels?
Inceldom is fairly rare overall and the difference between the gender is small. It's only recently that there have been more make incels than female incels.

Fucking hell, incels always find a ridiculous cope to continue living in their fantasy world.

He has a good jawline. Nice profile. I can see why he's attractive. You guys are too autistic sometimes.

BETABUX

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lol i mog him to oblivion and everyone else in this forum

He looks like Lionel Messi tf