Rate her, She's Swedish and 5'10

Just don't want to accept black pill ratios and live in Bluepill reality thinking that you are good looking? JFL. You are ugly subhuman, just let me rate you lmao
I accept ratios, I know way more ratios than you, but sometimes 2d basic ratios aren’t the whole story obviouslyc as she looks like a horse

I accept ratios, I know way more ratios than you, but sometimes 2d basic ratios aren’t the whole story obviouslyc as she looks like a horse
You know nothing with Subhuman Room Temp IQ JFL

Yes, but you said total, meaning head length, I never mentioned that
Regular FHWR is measuring midface and cheekbone face width, Total FHWR is measuring whole face length and width. KYS

Regular FHWR is measuring midface and cheekbone face width, Total FHWR is measuring whole face length and width. KYS
Yes I know that, I just said that

That nice man, have a good day enjoying your horses and coping with your shitty face
You can't except how it's over for you. KYS. You are low Subhuman, I'm chad. I will steal your wife, mother and etc. Cope

You can't except how it's over for you. KYS. You are low Subhuman, I'm chad. I will steal your wife, mother and etc. Cope
WOW you’re a chad?? Omg!

would. built for me

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Rep my posts and I’ll rep yours so we don’t lose our ratio you horse faced inbred
so easily destroyed this Low IQ Subhuman Clown🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡, My victory was never so easy. Cope

Look at the cuck husband in the back.
He looks just like I expected him to look like.
ngl I expected a coon w/ my height to be there, at least he ain't black.

• +1
ngl I expected a coon w/ my height to be there, at least he ain't black.
He's slightly taller than her suppose 6 or 6'1, but he's bald and fat plus face is LTN. But he's Rich tho. But not sure if she isn't cheating on him

ugly bimbo

fogged by the average white 14yo

I did jerkoff to her yesterday

• JFL
Built for big Egyptian cock

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
orre/chagga/hora/promiskuösbenät / 10

obviously stacy

• +1
Say's viking but wants to be British and wouldn't even make it in @forevergymcellings slags series.

• +1
Htb

• +1
Look at the cuck husband in the back.
He looks just like I expected him to look like.
Yeah typical hedge fund cuck who gets abused on his amex

Yes bald fat ugly, he's just Rich
This girls tfwhr isn't ideal btw

In selfies a 1.35 doesn't look anywhere near as long as her in those photos
That's a strong 1.41 eyeballing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
This girls tfwhr isn't ideal btw

In selfies a 1.35 doesn't look anywhere near as long as her in those photos
That's a strong 1.41 eyeballing
But this Picture isn't Selfie, It's far enough and it's not distorted, so it's ideal to measure. Plus if in selfies her tfhwr is 1.41, in real life it must be even shorter, cause selfies elongate ratios

View attachment 2812736 But this Picture isn't Selfie, It's far enough and it's not distorted, so it's ideal to measure. Plus if in selfies her tfhwr is 1.41, in real life it must be even shorter, cause selfies elongate ratios
THATS AI NIGGA LMFAOOK

• +1
THATS AI NIGGA LMFAOOK
You can be right that's AI, cause Her Head is Perfectly Straight and Symmetrical. Anyway I really didn't found ideal photo of her on ideal distance. Still slightly long face isn't big deal, her midface is still compact, and she has many other feminine features

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You can be right that's AI, cause Her Head is Perfectly Straight and Symmetrical. Anyway I really didn't found ideal photo of her on ideal distance. Still slightly long face isn't big deal, her midface is still compact, and she has many other feminine features
Yeah but still an annoying tranny looking foid
No gym for her horse

• +1
Yeah but still an annoying tranny looking foid
No gym for her horse
She doesn't look Tranny or Horse neither, she's Stacylite Facially with Goddess Body, and she has 11 million Followers in instagram. Doubt that so many men would like tranny and no tranny in the world has so many followers

Not very smaller than Adriana Lima who has 17 million followers.
Her face isn't tranny it's just sexually mature and right combining with feminine and masculine features, all PSL Goddess has this combinations like Brooke Shields or Margo Robby. All people denying this are just Low T Faggots who like small girls JFL at them

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
she had a lipjob ig, fillers from what i see:lul: