• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
6.5/10

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I would breed

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Bro I’m deeply depressed that women just need compact midface and non kike nose. Men need everything
Yes, everything is easier for them, but being a man:

1 failo = over

The worst thing is that it seems that they have more jaws because they have smaller necks, when in reality they have a jaw equal to that of men.

• +1
Yes, everything is easier for them, but being a man:

1 failo = over

The worst thing is that it seems that they have more jaws because they have smaller necks, when in reality they have a jaw equal to that of men.
Their jaws are shit they are just short skulled and brachy so looks wide . And wide jaw is also a meme , you need a jaw like Atesh salih for maximum mog not some wide ogre looking

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Bro I’m deeply depressed that women just need compact midface and non kike nose. Men need everything
Men only really need a big protruding midface, square chin and cranial forward growth. But lacking the aforementioned you need to have most other things good.

• Hmm...
Men only really need a big protruding midface, square chin and cranial forward growth. But lacking the aforementioned you need to have most other things good.
One of those is not even close to the others . Maybe you’re talking about sex appeal not aesthetics I don’t give a fuck about the former

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
One of those is not even close to the others . Maybe you’re talking about sex appeal not aesthetics I don’t give a fuck about the former
General attractiveness not necessarily aesthetics

• +1
General attractiveness not necessarily aesthetics
Most weak mtns can also just roid and get girls bro. Sex appeal is boring , aesthetics is different. Men need many to be aesthetic but if they do they look like Gods on earth , women need very little but they are very common and not really spell binding unless horny

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature