Thx for ratings

strong MTN, you look good

chad

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
strong MTN(y)

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969
High MTN - your mouth-to-nose ratio seems off and probably detracts from your harmony tho.
Aside from that your bone structure and your other ratios are decent.

Htn in Georgia no match for the Georgian chadlite @edgemaxx tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and Samsepioler
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 44018 and notgraycel245969
High MTN - your mouth-to-nose ratio seems off and probably detracts from your harmony tho.
Aside from that your bone structure and your other ratios are decent.
Bro you can see how lighting highlights the nose this is not the best lighting at all for me

Bro you can see how lighting highlights the nose this is not the best lighting at all for me
It's still off since lighting doesn't change the asbolute width of your nose/mouth, your mouth seems quite narrow and that's one of your failos (not your nose in itself).

It's still off since lighting doesn't change the asbolute width of your nose/mouth, your mouth seems quite narrow and that's one of your failos (not your nose in itself).
Its not actually that bad at all. Here is pic with backcamera

Attachments

• FEBBD10E-455A-4761-A943-9033CE1AC8EA.jpeg
    FEBBD10E-455A-4761-A943-9033CE1AC8EA.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Allornothing
Its not actually that bad at all. Here is pic with backcamera
I just measured your M-T-N ratio and found around 1.3, (ideal is roughly 1.6), and you seems to be smirking in this pic which skews the measurement a bit (despite that the measurement remains unideal), first pic was totally neutral and thus more reliable (lighting cannot change your measurements jfl, eventually exacerbate some features visually but it doesn't matter when we are measuring ratios).
You do have quite a narrow mouth tbh.

• +1
I just measured your M-T-N ratio and found around 1.3, (ideal is roughly 1.6), and you seems to be smirking in this pic which skews the measurement a bit (despite that the measurement remains unideal), first pic was totally neutral and thus more reliable (lighting cannot change your measurements jfl, eventually exacerbate some features visually but it doesn't matter when we are measuring ratios).
You do have quite a narrow mouth tbh.
im definitely not smirking in that pic, im having normal expression and yeah 1.3 mouth to nose sounds accurate even tho 1.3 isnt that bad to be considered failo. 1.5 is ideal coz 1.6 might lok uncanny on some people

im definitely not smirking in that pic, im having normal expression and yeah 1.3 mouth to nose sounds accurate even tho 1.3 isnt that bad to be considered failo. 1.5 is ideal coz 1.6 might lok uncanny on some people
Wide mouth is considered masculine so 1.60 is usually considered as part of the ideal range, it's only when it becomes wider than your pupils that it really become uncanny tbh.
1.3 is still quite bad, not death tier of course but one of the major things that are holding back your facial harmony (Mouth/Lips have a huge impact on facial attractiveness).

• +1
Wide mouth is considered masculine so 1.60 is usually considered as part of the ideal range, it's only when it becomes wider than your pupils that it really become uncanny tbh.
1.3 is still quite bad, not death tier of course but one of the major things that are holding back your facial harmony (Mouth/Lips have a huge impact on facial attractiveness).
youre right what im saying is 1.3 is like average most people have this kind of ratio so in no way its like a failo but its a flaw which holds me back from looking better

• Hmm...
Reactions: FrenchChad
youre right what im saying is 1.3 is like average most people have this kind of ratio so in no way its like a failo but its a flaw which holds me back from looking better
A failo is a trait that sticks out negatively (if it had a neutral impact on your attractiveness it wouldn't be a failo, just like neutral cantal tilt isn't a failo but NCT is), considering 1.3 is relatively far from the ideal range we can consider it as a failo (maybe a relatively common one), either way the impact on your harmony is the same.
We are here for you to identify your failos for you to find a way to fix them, that's it.

@notgraycel245969 es raari? Dddd
IMG 1839

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Htn

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Ra serveria unda vikaipo
bro vigac tipi debda shen suratebs da me velaparekebodi megona shen iyavi wtff mag serverze mogcityze

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
U could be chadlite if u were leaner and had more softmaxxing. Like dying ur eyebrows minox everywhere better haircut would make u chadlite. U can achieve hollow cheeks but u need to get leaner. Ur htn rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Eye area mogs @Amnesia

U could be chadlite if u were leaner and had more softmaxxing. Like dying ur eyebrows minox everywhere better haircut would make u chadlite. U can achieve hollow cheeks but u need to get leaner. Ur htn rn
What do you self rate as?

Bandaid is for huge pimple i popped earlier i know it looks goofy but facially rate

Attachments

• ACD1AFA0-A4C1-4D2D-BEF5-615DBA89B358.jpeg
    ACD1AFA0-A4C1-4D2D-BEF5-615DBA89B358.jpeg
    682.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
What's your esr?

Looking like a raccoon

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
@Allornothing this nigga back at it again, the .org validation craving is crazy

• JFL
Reminder he rated you lower than funky.

It’s a wrap son.
The only thing that's carrying funky is his eye area which is very solid (foids place eyes as the #1 most important facial feature)

The only thing that's carrying funky is his eye area which is very solid (foids place eyes as the #1 most important facial feature)
For LTRs ofc